Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Highlights
- Interact with the beautiful and intelligent elephants, gain deep knowledge about their natural habitat and learn how they communicate, all with the help of a professional guide
- See the rescued elephants take bath in the hydrotherapy pool and how they socialize with each other amidst the tropical land
- Experience making of the complementary food for the elephants and get to feed them as well
- Have some delicious meals throughout the tour, that includes some Thai dishes and some refreshing drinks
Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Overview
Activity Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes (Approx)
Operational hours: 9:30 AM | 1:00 PM | 1:30 PM | 5:00 PM
Pick-up & Drop-off location: Your hotel location in Phuket
About Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Phuket
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, Phuket will give you an exciting experience that you will cherish and always remember. Get to spend a day with the majestic elephants in their natural surroundings, learn about their history, behavior, and nature which has been changing throughout the history. Gain knowledge about them through the help of the professional guide and learn some detailed insights too. Observe the elephants from a close range and feel the friendliness from them while feeding them. All this experience will be under the safety and guidance of the sanctuary professionals and in a safe environment. Have some delicious meals throughout this tour and get some varieties of drinks, and make this a knowledgeable yet a fun trip .
- Get in the comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and embark upon this knowledgeable yet a fun tour.
- Start the tour with a video presentation about the history and unfortunate situation of the Asian elephants.
- Feed the elephants from a safe place, that is protected with barriers.
- Explore the 30 acres of the sanctuary and observe the elephants take a bath, play in the mud, roam and etc.
- Have your delicious Thai lunch and continue with tour.
- Learn the communication patterns of elephants and explore their natural habitat.
- See the gentle giants enjoy their bath in the hydrotherapy pool.
- Help in to prepare some good food for the beautiful elephants, and feed them with your hands.
- Have your Thai vegetarian dinner at the end of the day.
- Don't forget to collect your complimentary t-shirt before you go.
Select Package Option
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Phuket with Shared Round-trip Transfers
More Details about Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
Know Before You Go for Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Infant seats available.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Children of age 0-4 will go free of charge.
- Children of age 5-11 will be charged as child.
- Children of age 12 and above will be charged as adults.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout experience.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes