Taking the harsh weather into consideration, night curfew (8pm-6am) have been imposed in Kullu Manali till Jan 5. Hoteliers request the government to provide relaxation in tourist travel. As the journey from Delhi to Kullu Manali is 14 hours, they'll be unable to reach in time before curfew. Hence, effecting the business and tourism of Himachal.Read more.
Entry is open from all domestic states. However, thermal screening to be done upon arrival.
- Wearing masks and following social distancing is mandatory in public areas.
- Educational institutes and inter-state public transport remain closed
- Night curfew (8pm-6am) imposed in Manali till Jan 5
- All markets, malls and shops are open
- E-passes/ permissions not required for inter-state travel.
- For passengers arriving from red zone districts outside of Himachal Pradesh, carrying a COVID-19 negative test report from ICMR authorized lab, not older than 48 hours from the date of departure,14 days of Home Quarantine is allowed.
- 14 days of institutional quarantine is required for passengers arriving from any Red Zone district outside of Himachal Pradesh or passengers having ILI (Influenza Like Illness) symptoms irrespective of the zone from where they are arriving.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Flights available from Delhi & Chandigarh to Kullu Bhuntur Airport
- Public transport buses, taxis, autos and private vehicles are operational
- HRTC and private buses will be allowed to operate with proper measures of COVID
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.