Manali will under go a 10 days long curfew from 6th of May to 15th of May due to rising covid cases.
Entry is open from all domestic states. All tourists are required to present a negative RT-PCR test report.
- Wearing masks and following social distancing is mandatory in public areas.
- Manali will under go a 10 days long curfew from 6th of May to 15th of May due to rising covid cases.
- Night curfew has been imposed, thus roaming out in the night is not allowed.
- All markets, malls and shops are shut.
- E-passes/ permissions not required for inter-state travel.
- For passengers arriving from outside of Himachal Pradesh, carrying a COVID-19 negative test report from ICMR authorized lab, not older than 48 hours from the date of departure,14 days of Home Quarantine is allowed.
- 14 days of institutional quarantine is required for passengers arriving from any Red Zone district outside of Himachal Pradesh or passengers having ILI (Influenza Like Illness) symptoms irrespective of the zone from where they are arriving.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Flights available from all major airports of India to Kullu Bhuntar Airport
- Public transport buses, taxis, autos, and private vehicles are operational
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.
With a considerable rise in the Covid situation in the state, the Himachal Cabinet has imposed night curfew in the four districts of Shimla, Mandi, Kullu and Kangra.
Inter-state travel to Himachal require a Covid-19 negative certificate. However, if the report is negative, there is no need for home/ institutional quarantine.
After remaining closed for months, the Volvo bus service has started in Himachal. Tourists can now travel to Himachal from Chandigarh and Delhi by Volvo buses.