North India Tour Package From Chennai Highlights
- Spin the holy wheel while enchating 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and take the blessings on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala
- Bring out the child in you on the toy train ride of Shimla while humming the songs of your travel playlist
- Visit the St. John in the Wilderness Church and know the story by locals why it is called The Home of God and Ghost
- Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Freeze your soul by taking a dip in the hot water spring of Vashisht and relax your body and mind
North India Tour Package From Chennai Overview
About the Tour:
Call it a poet’s inspiration or a painter’s imagination, the beauty of Himachal can’t be summed up in just a few words or sentences. Filled with beautiful valleys, breathtaking mountain ranges, scenic hiking trails, mystical rivers, and peaceful monasteries, visit this heavenly abode that no one can forget.
Imagine the still-life scenes from your favorite Bollywood movies - 3 idiots, Gadar, Jab We Met shot at the iconic Ridge of Shimla. Drive through the snow walls of Rohtang and satisfy the adventure junkie in you by going white water rafting in the gurgling Beas River in Manali or indulge in adventure activities like paragliding, zorbing, skiing at the Solang valley. Feel like being in Switzerland as you walk on the lush grasslands of Khajjiar. Capture a perfect cheering fan picture at the highest cricket stadium of Dharamshala and cherish the moments for life.
Route: Chennai - Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Delhi - Chennai
Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Start Point: Chennai
End Point: Chennai
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Flights Tickets
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Relive the "Yeh Ishq Haye" moment at Rohtang Pass while driving through walls of snow
➔ Paint a Tranquil picture of Shimla through Toy-Train Ride
➔ Must have adventure at Highest Go kart Track in the world, Kufri
➔ If you are a Momo Lover, then Ajutai's Momos at Dharamshala are a must have
➔ Must Shop for intricate handicrafts and souvenirs at Tibetan Market
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with warm pristine waters, set amidst the Virgin valleys of the Vashisth village.
How to reach:
By Air: Best way to reach Chennai is via Air, as it connected to all major cities. Nearest Airport is Chennai International Airport (MAA).
By Rail: Chennai Central is another feasible option as it is well-connected to major destinations across India.
By Road: The city of Chennai enjoys easy connectivity nationwide via a network of expressways and highways.
North India Tour Package From Chennai Itinerary
Select Package Option
Standard Tour Package From Chennai With Flights
Deluxe Tour Package From Chennai With Flights
Super Deluxe Tour Package From Chennai With Flights
More Details about North India Tour Package From Chennai
Know Before You Go for North India Tour Package From Chennai
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Properties
- Stay in the base category room as per the variant selected.
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package.
- AC does not work in the Hilly areas