London has the greatest adventure activities of all times. There are a plethora of adventurous things to do in London, starting from bungee jumping to white water river rafting. These exclusive sports are made not for the faint hearted and promise a fun time in your vacation escapade. Visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit, a fancy tunnel slide with twists and turns from a height of 116 feet, which makes it one of the most challenging and adventurous things to do in London.
On the other hand a flyboarding experience on the Docklands, is a great water sport that you can try out for an instant adrenaline gush. Climb the O2 which is the dome of one of the greatest stadiums in London and watch the cityscape of London from great heights. It is highly suggested that you try out Dare the skywalk and watch the most mesmerizing sunset from up above. Another one of the most adventurous activities to do in London, is to try out a great swinging experience at Go Apes. Swing through different tree tops and branches and indulge in fantastic axe throwing experience as well.
People Also Ask About Adventure in London
Which are the best adventure things to do in London?1. Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit:
- The amazing ArcelorMittal orbit is one of the fanciest tunnel slides in the world which stands at a height of 114 meters.
- Through this tunnel slide, you can admire the best and most ethereal view of the London cityscape.
- Admire the distinct views of London's Big Ben, St. Cathedral and more whilst sliding down.
- The tunnel has massive twists and turns, which can make our sliding experience even more fun and gripping.
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, London E20 2AD, United Kingdom
Timing: 11am - 3pm
Checkout And Book : ArcelorMittal Orbit Tickets
2. Climb The O2 Arena
- The massive and enthralling O2 is the greatest stadium where a plethora of exclusive concerts and matches have taken place.
- Recently climbing the dome of the O2 arena has gained popularity and is one of the most adventurous things to do in London.
- The climb up will take place at an inclination of 30 degrees and give you a surreal view of the London cityscape.
- From up above witness the beautiful views of London's green landscapes, White towers etc.
Location:Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, United Kingdom
Timing: 11am - 8.30 pm
Entry Fee:£35.00 to £42.00
Click Here To Book O2 Arena Tickets
3. Try The Dare Skywalk
- This fantastic skywalking experience is definitely one of the most adventurous things to do in London.
- Strapped to your harness, you will get to skywalk at gripping heights while taking in the fabulous panoramic view of the London cityscape.
- What makes this attractionone of the best adventurous activities to do in London is the climb upto 46 meters to the dome of this exquisite stadium.
Location: The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London N17 0BX, United Kingdom
Timing: 10.30 am - 8.30 pm
Entry Fee: From £35
4. Explore Go Ape
- A serene escape into the woods trying out amusing activities like tree top walking, etc. makes Go Ape one of the most adventurous things to do in London.
- At Go Ape, visitors can sky walk and climb through tall trees, and explore tree tops.
- Walk from treetops to tree tops, and indulge in Tarzan swinging experiences.
- Visitors can also try out axe throwing and monkey drop at Go ape which makes it one of the adventurous activities to do in London.
Location: Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ, United Kingdom
Timing: 10am - 5pm
Click Here To Book Windsor Castle Ticket
5. Stop by the UK Bungee Club
- Bungee jumping is one of the most exciting and one of the must do adventures in London.
- The Stop by UK Bungee Club is renowned for its gripping and thrilling 160 feet drop encompassing the fantastic views of the entire London cityscape.
- Not for the faint hearted, this massive bungee jumping will definitely make you scream your lungs out and is rated as one of the most adventurous things to do in London.
- Witness the majestic views of the Canary Wharf, the Thames river and Central London whilst you drop down.
Location:Coram's Fields, 93 Guilford Street, London, WC1N 1DN
Timing: 8am - 8pm
Also Book: London Eye Ticket
6. Try Oxygen Free Jumping
- Trampoline designed to accommodate all age groups, the fanciest Oxygen Free jumping is a trampoline park experience that you shouldn't miss out on.
- In this trampoline park, you will come across splendid games like dodgeball court, professional trampolines, ninja warrior obstacle courses and Airventure.
- Each of these games comes with its own challenges and trampoline experiences, making this location one of the most adventurous activities to do in London.
- Oxygen Free jumping has activities that will keep your family busy for an entire day.
Location:15, Vision Industrial Park, Kendal Ave, London W3 0AF, United Kingdom
Timing: 9.30 am - 8m
7. Experience Thames Rocket Ultimate London Adventure
- The iconic Thames River of London, is where you will witness the most glamorous sightseeing attractions in London.
- From the massive Big Ben, to London towers and the royal buildings, a speed boat or yacht cruise whilst feasting upon sumptuous drinks and food, is what makes the Thames rocket Ultimate London adventures one of the most splendid adventurous activities to do in London.
- As the speed boat advances in up to 35mph, you will get to witness the most grandiose attractions of London in a glimpse.
Location: River Thames
Timing: 8am - 10m
Entry Fee:£ 34.83
8. Go ice climbing at Vertical Chill
- For the thrill seekers looking to get a gripping experience climbing the walls of this spectacular beauty, the fantastic Vertical Chill renders an amazing Vertical ice climbing experience in a lookalike refrigeration unit.
- The wall climbing is extremely gripping and with the temperature below sub-zero levels, will definitely add more challenges to your excursion.
- So get ready with your climbing tools and have a fun time soaring up through the wall to the summit. Vertical Chill is definitely one of themost adventurous activities to do in London.
Location:Tower House, 10-12 Southampton St, London WC2E 7HA, United Kingdom
9. Enjoy Hot Air Ballooning Over the City
- London and its cityscape full of humongous and ancestral towers, palaces, bridges and the fabulous River Thames flowing amidst the city can be best relished in a marvelous hot air balloon ride.
- The hot air ballooning will take you upto 50 feet above the ground and is a perfect safe experience to indulge in.
- Observe the most glamorous sunset whilst hot air ballooning through the massive heights at incredible speeds.
Location:London Rd, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27 8HY, United Kingdom
Timing: 9am - 5pm
Checkout And Book Now: The Tower Of London Tickets
10. Try Flyboarding at Docklands
- Flyboarding is a fabulous experience that you can try out in your London excursion.
- At Docklands, amongst a variety of other water activities, flyboarding is a fancy experience that you should definitely take part in for a thrilling treat.
- The Fly board will take you up to immense heights and test your balancing skills.
- Catch a glimpse of the fabulous Docklands and get to live a gripping excursion like never before.
Location:Royal Victoria Beach, London E16 1AG.
Timing: 8am - 8pm
Also Read: Best Museums In London
What are the best adventure activities in London for kids?
1.Visit Warner Bros: Warner Bros is one of the most exclusive places to visit with your kids. This film set is where iconic Harry Potter movies have been made. The Hogwarts castle and Hogwarts express platform and more are the perfect way to explore and click pictures around.
Best Offers Only On : Warner Bros Studio Tour
2.Explore London Eye: A ride on the London Eye is one of the most adventurous things to do in london. This giant ferris wheel has observation capsules that overlook the fabulous London cityscape like never before. On the ferris wheel, indulge in a private session with your family whilst having a virtual sightseeing tour of London's greatest landmarks through the tablets available inside the capsules.
3.Discover SEA Life Aquarium: The sea life aquarium is a perfect location to visit with your kids. This massive aquarium has huge tanks with a multitude of marine life. With baby sharks, extremely amusing jelly fishes and vibrant groupers and coral life, you are sure to have a splendid time admiring the marvelous creatures surrounding you.
4.See Wax Statue at Madame Tussauds: The fabulous museum, is renowned for having the best wax sculptures. The rich legacy of this museum has been maintained for generations, and one can find the wax structure of the greatest artists, pop culture celebrities, politicians and world rulers here.
Checkout Now: Place To Visit In London
Which are some best places to visit for an adventurous weekend in london?
1.Whiet Water rafting London: White water rafting is one of the most adventurous activities to do in London. This exclusive rafting takes place at the sea valley white water rafting center. As your raft goes through the fast streams and cuts, you can experience a fun time challenging your friends for a rafting competition.
2.Thames Rocket Ultimate London: On a speedboat which advances up to 35mph, take a cruise around the massive River Thames and admire the fantastic night sky of London. On this speedboat excursion, you will come across the enthralling views of the London Tower Bridges, London Eye and other exquisite attractions.
3. Slide down ArcelorMittal Orbit: The exclusive ArcelorMittal Orbit is one of the greatest experiences that you can try out. As you slide through this massive tunnel from a height of 116 feet above the ground, you will have the most gripping experience of your life. This ride has enormous twists and turns and promises you a fun time like never before.
4. The London helicopter experience: If you are looking for adventure in London then look no further. The helicopter experience encompasses the best views of the London skyline and overlooks the London Bridge, Towers and more from massive heights.
Also Read: Best Things To Do In London This Weekend
Which are some famous places for night treks near London?
1.Hampstead: A nature lover’s paradise, the fabulous Hampstead is a perfect location for an extraordinary trekking experience. This elevation is the perfect place to indulge in a stargazing activity. So with you friends climb up to the peak of this hill, and spend a night here admiring the verdant cityscapes, and more.
2.Ankerwycke circular walk: This park located in the middle of the London city is a perfect place to indulge in a trekking expedition. At this park, you will come across some humongous trees and park trails which is also perfect for easy level trekking at night. Indulge in romantic and unreal stargazing or picnic expedition during night at this city park.
3.Seven Sisters: Located at a distance of 11 kilometers from London, the Seven Sisters is a spectacular location to indulge in trekking. This location rests beside a massive cliff overlooking the Haven beach. Have a perfect escape from the city life, and explore the nearby natural landscapes.
4.Balcombe Lake circular walk: The underrated Balcombe lake is a pristine location where you can spend some relaxing time amidst the rural settings. Perfect for a night-time trek, this park is an amazing choice for all nature enthusiasts.
Must Read: Famous Monuments In London
How to reach london?
1.By Flight: London has five major airports connecting with many international flights. Hethrow, Gatwich and Stansted have 100 plus international flights operating every day.
2.By Road: London is well webbed with its different countries by road. Enjoy some amazing English countryside view as you drive through the well paved routes between London and other countries. There are bus services also which have some common dropping points such as Victoria Coach Station and others as well. Road transportation is available from India till London. Look for bus services connecting the two countries.
3.By Train: Train services are available to different cities across Europe connecting to London such as Paris, Brussels, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Being a central hub of British railways London is well connected with other countries through trains.
How much does it cost for Hot Air Ballooning in london?
The Hot Air Balloon ride in London costs about £ 92.49 per person. Up at a height of 50 feet, explore the enthralling London cityscape and catch a glimpse of some of the major attractions like London Tower, London Bridge, London Eye and the miraculous River Thames. Hot air ballooning is one of the most exquisite adventure activities to do in London.
Recommended Reads : Things To Do In London
Which place is famous for rafting in London?
White water rafting can be best enjoyed at Lea Valley White Water Rafting Center. From beginner to advanced level rafting options, thrill seekers can have a splendid time testing and challenging their fears.
Checkout Now: Best Things To Do In London At Night
What are the other attractions and activities in London you can book via thrillophilia?