- Madame Tussauds is one of the most visited tourist attractions in North West London, with over 400 wax statues of famous people from history on display.
- Admire your celebrity crush and the Queen of England among other noted people whose wax figures are on display in the museum.
- The Marvel Hall of heroes is a visual treat for all Marvel Fans, as their favorite superheroes stand right in front of them.
- A special exhibition for Star Wars fans, the Star Wars Chamber takes visitors on a journey across the gallery with their favorite characters.
- The Spirit of London ride is a great experience to learn about the city of London.
ZSL London Zoo
- This oldest scientific zoo, situated in Regent's Park, is among the best places in North West London for a nature enthusiast, containing over 750 species in its beautiful habitat.
- The zoo's popular enclosures include Land of the Lions, Animal Adventure, Tiger Territory, Reptile House, Meet the Monkeys, and the Snowdon Aviary.
- Experience the exciting Land of Lions, which is modeled after the Gir National Park and is a feature of the zoo, which houses Asiatic Lions.
- Adult visitors can attend a Twilight at London Zoo session, which includes music, dining experiences, and the Botanical Bar and is held after closing hours during the summer months.
Location: Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY, United Kingdom
- Situated on the edge of Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House is a hidden gem among the places in North West London.
- Visitors can immerse in the stunning art collection of the heritage house, which includes beautiful pieces by Reynolds, Rembrandt, Vermeer, among others.
- Explore its lush gardens, where children too can play around and spend some time with the adults relaxing.
- Guests can grab a bite at the in house cafe or get a sandwich, pastry at the Stewards room.
- Kids will be entertained and at the same time gain knowledge with the Mac Kenwood trail, sprawling across the entire house.
Location: Hampstead Lane, Hampstead, Greater London
- The Zabludowicz collection is one of the world's leading art collections of various independent artists and is also among top tourist attractions in North West London.
- Admire the Corinthian style former Methodist chapel, which now houses the beautiful art collection.
- The collection includes painting, sculpture, installation, photography, work on paper and time based media.
- The collection has the works of around 500 artists, who are aided by the institution in bringing their inspiration to life.
- Visitors get to enjoy a selection of cakes, cookies and snacks alongside teas, coffees and a variety of cold beverages at their cafe.
Location: 176 Prince of Wales Road, Belsize Park, London
Also Read: Things To Do In Kings Cross
Ben Uri Gallery
- A unique and iconic gallery, the Ben Uri Gallery is an ode to the contribution of Jews and immigrants to visual art in Britain since 1900.
- Witness the stunning collection of 440 artists that has been brought together over the period of 120 years.
- The gallery also has a virtual museum that aims to engage an audience from all around the globe.
- Get an insight into the history of Holocaust through the art of immigrants and Jews from that period.
Location: 108a Boundary Road, off Abbey Road, St John’s Wood, London
Recommended Read: Things To Do Near Alton Tower
- The British Library, a refuge for bookworms, is a must-see among the popular places in North West London, especially if you're touring the King Cross region.
- Book lovers will have around 200 books at their disposal, from which they can pick up whichever they like to read and spend an entire day at the library doing the same.
- Dig deep into the historical books, manuscripts, religious topics, scientific research and so much more, as the library covers all subjects.
- The Library also has many exhibits, out of which visitors should definitely visit the free exhibitions like the Treasure Gallery.
Location: 96 Euston Rd, London NW1 2DB, United Kingdom
Do Read: Hidden Places In London
Royal Airforce Museum
- Including 5 buildings and hangars, the Royal Airforce Museum discusses the history of aviation and the Royal air force.
- One of the top tourist places in North West London, the RAF has 3 amazing galleries, exploring the first 100 years of the RAF.
- Visitors can even set up picnics in the newly opened grassed landscape of the Royal Airforce Museum.
- There is a separate themed playground for children under 11, where they can spend time enjoying the various swings.
- The Hendon Kitchen is a great place to grab a bite while visiting the Royal Airforce Museum.
Location: Grahame Park Way, London NW9 5LL, United Kingdom
Know More: Things To Do In Victoria London
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Popularly known as the Neasden Temple, its community outreach programs have garnered a huge following and support from people around the globe.
- The entry to the Mandir is through the beautiful haveli near it, which is an exquisite wooden structure with intricate crafting and detailing.
- The maha mandap or great hall of the mandir has beautiful marble columns, carvings, arches and a stunning cantilever dome.
- Attend the Aarti and Abhishek, which is a very calming and serene experience.
- Guests can attend the Understanding Hinduism exhibition or take a stroll in their gorgeous gardens or shop at the souvenir shop.
Location: Pramukh Swami Rd, Neasden, London NW10 8HW, United Kingdom
Recommended Read: Things To Do In Shoreditch
Chiswick House and Garden
- Among the most beautiful and gorgeous places in North West London, Chiswick house and garden is a great example of 18th century British architecture.
- Visit The Gardens of the house - which paved the way for the English Landscape Movement and are decorated with gorgeous statues.
- Visitors will be enchanted by the magnificent conservatory, which houses the oldest camellia collection in Britain.
- The Chiswick house and gardens boast a William Kent design and the upstairs rooms flaunt velvet wallpaper with stunning ceilings.
- There is a rich collection of the paintings on display which were painted by the Old Master.
Location: Burlington Ln, Chiswick, London
Check This: Things To Do In Kings Cross
- Belonging to the famous writer John Keats, his home has now been converted into a house museum - as an ode to his works and life.
- The museum's collection includes paintings, relics and prints that belonged to him and his contemporaries at the time, when he lived in the house for two years.
- Attend one of the exhibitions that describes the life of Keats, what brought him inspiration and much more.
- The house still provides inspiration to writers, capturing the essence of romanticism and hosts conferences for readers and writers on a regular basis.
Location: 10 Keats Grove, London NW3 2RR, United Kingdom
Senior ticket - £4.50 per ticket
Adult ticket - £7.50 per ticket
Recommended Read: Places In South London