Slide Down The ArcelorMittal Orbit
- ArcelorMittal Orbit is one of the most striking monuments in Stratford, London.
- It is a spiraling tower of red steel with a height of 114.5 meters. It is an observation deck and home to the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide.
- On your way down through the slide, you can see the world downwards via the window strips along the slide tunnels.
- It is one of the fantastic things to do in Stratford as from the top of the slide; you can spot the Olympic ring and a nice view of Gherkin and other parts of the iconic London skyline.
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, London E20 2AD, United Kingdom
Click Here To Book: ArcelorMittal Orbit Tickets
Recommended Read: Things To Do In London
Visit Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Educating the public about biodiversity and preserving nature are the primary features of the biodiversity trail in the Olympic Park.
- This is one of the activities to do in Stratford London where one can hire a bike at the park and start exploring it.
- Tourists can also see the iconic interlaced Olympic 2012 rings, which are now a lovely photo backdrop.
- Park is decorated with monuments and pictures which are painted by a bunch of artists from across the world.
Location: Stratford and Hackney Wick, in East London
Checkout Best Offer: Buckingham Palace Queens Gallery Tickets
Check This Out: Hidden Places In London
Pay A Visit At Roof East
- Roof East hosts a colorful outdoor cinema with a remarkable view of Stratford and its surroundings.
- It is among the nice things to do in Stratford London as the Roof East offers continuous film screenings from May to September.
- Grab a deckchair and a hotdog and enjoy the shows under the urban skyline.
Location: 7 & 8 Stratford Multi Storey Car Park, Great Eastern Rd, London E15 1XE, United Kingdom
Best Offer On: London Eye Tickets
Recommended Read: Things To Do In London With Kids
Visit Aquatics Center
- Even if you do not know how to swim, it will be worth looking at the great building designed for the Olympics 2012.
- Many well-known divers and swimmers in the country receive their training here.
- Now the Olympic-sized spectator stands are replaced by the large glass windows, allowing natural light to fill the place.
- The visitors can also take the kids to this place and introduce them to one of most exciting activities to do in Stratford London.
Location: London E20 2AQ, United Kingdom
Checkout & Book: Windsor Castle Tickets
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Victoria London
Explore Theatre Royal Stratford East
- The Theatre Royal Stratford East has been running continuously since World War I.
- .The theatre has various great artistic directors running different shows and guaranteeing an exciting show for every season.
- This attraction should be included on the list of things to do in Stratford London because visiting the Theatre Royal allows you to witness and enjoy a variety of events, performances, and plays.
- .It is also famous for showcasing the world premiere of the ‘Five Guys Named Moe’ in the early 1990s.
Location: Gerry Raffles Square, Theatre Square, London E15 1BN, United Kingdom
Click Here To Book: Harry Potter Studio Tour London
Do Read: Things To Do In Shoreditch
Stop By The Timber Lodge
- Nested in a mesmerizing natural landscape on the north side of the Olympic Park, the fantastic Timber Lodge café is one of the enthralling things to do in Stratford London.
- ·The specialty of the Lodge is its handmade sandwiches, freshly baked pastries, and award-winning coffee. One can also grab other snacks and cakes.
- ·Visitors can enjoy the drinks at the terrace on a sunny day or indoors with a stunning park view.
Location: 1A Honour Lea Ave, London E20 1DY, United Kingdom
Checkout Best Offers: Stonehenge Tickets
Check This: Things To Do In Kings Cross
Visit The King Eddie Pub
- The King Eddie Pub is a famous pub themed around 19th century architecture, where you can relax or party according to your mood.
- · The King Eddie Pub offers different vibes according to the time of the day, you can be quietly sipping your chilled crafted beer during a hot afternoon, or can be partying all night on crazy disco songs.
- The pub offers delicious snacks like fried chicken and burgers along with an all-day breakfast menu.
- · Visiting the pub on weekends is one of the local’s favorite things to do in Stratford London, as it is easily accessible due to its central location.
Location: 47 Broadway, London E15 4BQ, United Kingdom
Recommended Read: Things To Do Near Tower Of London
Pay A Visit At Cafe Football
- Café football is a sports-themed restaurant founded by two former premier league foot players, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs.
- . The restaurant shows live matches to the customers and serves football themed food.
- · Initially, the café football was a stand-alone restaurant and the initial venue of the hospitality business. Now it includes 133- bedrooms with the same café housed inside the hotel.
- · At the café, visitors can choose from 111 dishes and drinks.
Location: 99 Sir Matt Busby Way Manchester M16 0SZ
Do Read: Things To Do Near Borough Market
Hangout At Here East
- Here East invites visionaries, disruptors, innovators, and like-minded people to participate and share in the making of game-changing innovations.
- · The place is designed to function as a catalyst for change and a pillar of the post-Olympic East London community.
- Right now, Here East has 3800 people studying and working. If you are innovative enough, the place should be on your things to do in Stratford London.
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 14 E Bay Ln, London E15 2GW, United Kingdom
Suggested Read: Things To Do Near London Eye
Explore Stratford London Stadium Tour
- London stadium dominates the skyline of Stratford, and you can easily tour inside of the stadium without even buying a ticket to concerts, athletic events, or football games.
- · The place is the main ground of the Olympics 2012, where world records were broken, and opening and closing ceremonies were held here.
- · Now the Stratford London Stadium is home to West Ham United. Even if you are not a football fan, the stadium is worth visiting and is one of the most amazing things to do in Stratford London.
Location: London E20 2ST, United Kingdom
Recommended Read: Museums Near London Bridge
Visit The Big Easy
- With more than 500 different dishes and the nine-meter terrace bar of the Big Easy, it is the perfect spot to begin your evening.
- You can also explore the dedicated second floor to grab rum.
- Visit the Big Easy with your colleagues and friends and enjoy famous dishes like Pina Coladad and Slushy Margaritas. Or you can choose any drink from the award-winning wine list.
Location: 158 Westfield Ave, London E20 1EN, United Kingdom
Also Checkout: Best Museums In London
Explore The Yard Theatre
- During weekends this place is a buzzing club; however, it is also a venue chosen by the various artists to be the setting of the theatre productions.
- ·The location of Yard Theatre is itself a converted warehouse which seats approx. 130 people and the seats are made from recycled materials.
- ·Various shows started at the Yard Theatre are not shown as a TV series, and most of them invite for the performance at larger venues.
Location – 4319 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029
Check This Out: Places In East London
Pay A Visit At The Sawmill
- Things to do in Stratford London must include visiting the Sawmill Café, if you wish to hog on some delicious breakfast, and they have a wide range of freshly cooked varieties.
- The café also bakes a good selection of savory treats and sweets for the visitors.
- The Sawmill Café also provides lunch and dinner with an ever-changing assortment of hot food and inspiring salads freshly cooked by the chefs.
- Here you can grab a famous gourmet Sawmill coffee made from 100% Arabica from the Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
Location – 51-53 W Ham Ln, London E15 4PH, United Kingdom
Recommended Read: Places In West London
Discover Children’s Story Centre
- One of the best activities to do in Stratford London is the Children’s story center, where you can keep your kids entertained.
- The place is home to Stratford Picture house, Stratford Circus Arts Centre, and the Theatre Royal. . The story center here in the United Kingdom is the first story center for kids aged 0-11 and their families.
- The Children’s story center has two floors of a large play area called ‘Story Worlds’, along with a café and a garden.
Location – 383-387 High St, London E15 4QZ, United Kingdom
Do Read: Adventurous Things To Do In London
Explore Hackney Wick station
- Hackney Wick station at Stratford London is something to take note of as this place is more of an architectural artifact and less of a train stop.
- It is made of giant slabs of Corten steel and raw concrete, forming the space's angular geometric figures.
- ·The Hackney Wick's past is acknowledged with hexagons, which can be seen outside the station as a planter box. Some of the hexagons are etched on the walls of the station.
- The station is a reference to celluloid, the world’s first plastic produced in this area; that is why the windows here are made of plastic.
Location – Hackney Wick station , White Post Lane, Hackney, London
Recommended Read: Attractions Near Alton Towers