Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the gorgeous city during a Helicopter ride in Pune. Get a view of one of the most quaint and beautiful cities of India from a height of 1000 feet above the ground. Embark on the ride that takes you on a helicopter that can carry 4 passengers along with the pilot, and have fun spotting some of the famous spots of the city during the ride.
There are two helicopter ride options from which you can choose. You can go to Sinhagad and go for a Fortride. During the fort ride, you will enjoy looking at some of the neighbouring forts of Sinhagad for 10 to 12 minutes. You can also opt to go for a Joyride either from Sinhagad or from Pune Airport. The Joyride from Sinhagad will take you on a 10 minutes trip during which you will be able to spot several spots near Sinhagad, such as Lokmanya Tilak’s house and so on. If you want to see more of the city from the sky, take a ride for a longer duration ranging between 10 to 40 minutes from Pune Airport and enjoy the view of various places of the city.
People Also Ask About Helicopter Ride in Pune
Where can we go for helicopter ride in Pune?
Joyride: Embark on a Joyride on a helicopter to get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular city of Pune for 10-40 minutes from a height of 700 feet above the ground. Choose from the various packages available with different durations and start your trip from Pune Airport or Sinhagad. Spot some of the famous landmarks of Pune such as Shaniwarwada, Magarpatta City, Railway Station Oxford, Pune Sea Link, etc.
Fly over Dagdusheth Ganpati, Deccan Gymkhana, Kothrud, Lavasa, and Magar Patta before getting back to Pune airport. Choose packages with different duration.
Location: Starting from Pune Airport or Sinhagad - Mujumble Farms, Kondhanpur
Price: Starting from Rs. 3499 per adult
2. Fort Ride: Take a helicopter ride for 10 to 12 minutes and visit places around the Sinhagad Fort. Get an aerial view of the fort from the sky and also see other places of interest such as a Doordarshan television tower, the top view of Lokmanya Tilak's Bungalow situated above the fort, and neighbouring forts like Rajgad, Purandar and Torna. Enjoy the ride more after watching a short video on the history of the fort before embarking on the ride.
Location: Kondhanpur Helipad, Mujumle Farms, Kondhanpur, Sinhagad Road
Price: Rs. 5499 per person
What is the best time for a helicopter ride in Pune?
The best time for a helicopter ride in Pune would be during the daylight hours between mid-morning to late afternoon. This will ensure that you will not be caught in poor lighting and will be able to enjoy the aerial view in the proper light and also be able to take pictures of the view below.
What do you wear to a helicopter ride in Pune?
- You should wear dark coloured clothing such as long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Do not wear open bottom clothing like dresses or skirts.
- Wear comfortable shoes, preferably covered, which will not come off easily. Do not wear open-toed sandals or flip-flops.
- Bring along a light jacket or sweater to wear if you feel cold.
- Wear a noise-cancelling headset.
Is helicopter ride in Pune safe?
Yes, a helicopter ride in Pune is safe if you harness yourself with seat belts. You may find it a little scary if this is your first experience, especially when the helicopter goes near a cliff or water or while taxiing close to the ground. But after a few minutes, you will feel less scared and will be able to enjoy the ride.
What are the things we have to carry for a helicopter ride in Pune?
You should not carry too much on a helicopter ride in Pune. Bring the essentials such as a light jacket or sweater if you feel cold, personal medicines along with water, camera, cell phone, sunglasses etc. Leave your bags, rucksacks etc., behind.