Della Resorts Lonavala
The Della Resorts is India’s largest adventure park and corporate training centre and hence is one of the best places for team outing in Pune.
It offers an array of 100 adventure sports and activities, two multi-cuisine restaurants, one vegetarian restaurant, a 24-hour coffee shop, a mouth-watering bakery and an exclusive resort spa, salon, gymnasium and swimming pool at the Camp Della.
The resort offers a number of villas for accommodation. These villas are the epitome of luxury and comfort and offer the best of modern amenities. The resort is renowned for its quality of service and the warm hospitality. From comfortable accommodation to a host of activities, the Della Adventure Resorts offers you an experience you will not forget.
You can bond with your friends and colleagues over several adventure games on land, water and in the air. Some of the adventure sports activities offered include zorbing, ziplining, bungee jumping, treasure hunt, and several rides that will blow your mind away. The Della Adventure Resort is undoubtedly one of the best resorts for a corporate outing in Pune.
You may also like: Pune Tour Packages
- The Corinthians Resort and Club in Pune is coming up with a package that includes multiple games, adventure activities, and fun. If you are looking forward to having a break from your workloads, for a hassle-free time, then don't wait to book this package.
- With this package, you will be getting games such as archery, rifle shooting, power cricket etc.
- Swimming pool is present right here to beat summer heat and retreat from urban area.
- Bring your colleagues, family members and friends to have a quality time over here along with some packed snacks, cool drinks and sweets.
- Indoor games: Pool table, table tennis, carom, chess, foosball, ludo giant board and snakes and ladders giant board
- Activities: Archery - 10 shots, Rifle Shooting - 10 shots, Power Cricket - 2 overs per person
Check In Time: 9:00
Check Out Time:6:00
How to reach?
A 12 km drive from Pune will land you here.
- Pune is one of the most serene and peaceful locations in the countries, with its modern lifestyle mixed with simplicity and simple beauty of the hills that surround the city. Not far away from the city is the WilderNest Resort, and this day out package showcases the beauty of the city.
- Not just that, the resort also forms the perfect picture of adventure in Pune city, proving to be the best choice for a day out, family gatherings or friendly get-togethers.
- With an amazing swimming pool looking over to rolling green hills and facilities for several games, like Chess, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Carrom, Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, and Basketball. There is even a separate play area for the kids.
- This package includes indoor and outdoor games, access to swimming pool and children play area, breakfast, lunch and hi-tea.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Min number of people:- 1
Pune is a metro city that attracts thousands of people from all over the country for education and job opportunities. In this stressed environment, one needs to feel relaxed and this activities combo will surely do the same. The resort is famous for getaway in nature that overlooks Bhatgar dam and is studded with modern amenities.
About the Activities:
Check in: 9.00 AM
Check Out: 6.00 PM
- While you are ready for a day out in the resort from Pune, enjoy Archery, Rifle Shooting, Pistol Shooting, Swimming, Rain Dance (Min 10 person), Golf putting, Outdoor sports like volleyball, basketball, Foosball, Table Tennis, Carom and Pool Table.
- Obstacle courses like Commando Net, Spider Net, Tyre Hurdle, Barrel Crawl, Tyre Net, Tarzan Swing, Tyre Ladder, Fire Tyre are also present at the resort campus.
- Paid activities like ATV Ride, Burma bridge, River Crossing, Karaoke, DJ are also available.
- Minimum number of bookings required- 2
How to reach?
The resort is located 60 km from Pune and can be accessed by private or shared vehicle via easy roads. The location will be shared with you right after the confirmed bookings.
About the Activity:
Check In Time: 8:30 AM
Check Out Time: 6:30 PM
- You will get here and able too enjoy activities like indoor games (Chess, Playing Cards, Carom, Table Tennis) and Outdoor Games (Volleyball, Badminton).
- At the same time, you can also dip in the swimming pool and enjoy rain dance with your friends and family.
- Children area is also present at the resort for your kids so that they dive in their own fun mood.
*NOTE: Minimum number of booking required - 2
How to reach?
The resort is around 40 km from Pune and can be reached easily via Sinhgad road. The location will surely be shared right after the confirmed booking and can be reached easily by private or shared vehicle.
- If enjoying a day out with adventure activities in the midst of hills of Panchgani, then this package will provide with you best of entertainment, adrenaline, and services.
- Spread in an area of about 20 acres, the property is vast and overlooks a hill with a scenic view. You can indulge in a plethora of activities on a day out.
- Bring along everyone on this adventure and experience bonding like never before. Whether you are a group of friends, family or a corporate team, the place is well suited for everyone and for all age groups.
- Activities available on the property include games like Chess, Playing Cards, Carrom, Cricket, Volleyball, and Football. Apart from this, there are adventure activities like Flying Fox, Commando Crossing, Burma Bridge, Obstacle Course, Trust Track, Trek, and Cycling.
- Other activities that can be availed at the property include climbing, rappelling, waterfall rappelling, and caving.
Timings: 9:30 to 6:30
How to reach?
The exact location will be disclosed once the package is booked.
About the Activities:
Check In Time: 9:30 AM
Check Out Time:6:00 PM
- Indulge in array of activities at camping resort in Pune like Raft Building & River Crossing, Archery, Closing with Music Session, Jungle Trek, Rifle Shooting, Team Building Activities (if more than 10 people are present).
- Experience the lush greenery enveloping the hills, that will add an extra dose of fun and excitement to your adventure.
- Get away from the city's hustle and spend some time in calm and relaxed mood. Also, enjoy breakfast, lunch and evening snacks as well in the day out.
How to reach?
The campsite is located approximately 25 km away from the Pune-Mahabaleshwar Highway and can be accessed easily by private or shared vehicle. Exact location will be shared with you right after confirmed bookings.
The Fort turned Hotel is 300 years old and you can experience the best of luxury with activities here. The Maratha regime and its wonderful history can be rightly felt here with love and passion.
About the Activity:
Check-in: 9.00 AM
Check-out: 6.30 PM
- Welcome yourself here and enjoy your breakfast first. After your sumptuous meal, you get to visit the fort with the audio tour.
- Enjoy activities like Archery, rifle shooting, pottery making, Mehendi designing, volleyball, badminton etc.
- Enjoy your lunch this afternoon, and indulge in activities like tug of war, badminton etc.
- By evening, enjoy hi-tea and check-out from the Fort.
How to reach?
The property is 29 km from Pune and can be reached easy with private or shared vehicles easily
About the activities:
While you are here, you get to take forest trails in natural beauty, crop harvesting, dam backwater visit, trek the Torna fort etc to give your body and mind a different zone.
Some indoor activities like carom, chess, ludo and playing cards can be enjoyed here as well.
You can also enjoy the cricket game amidst green mountains and feel refreshing.
Check in time: 9.00 AM
Check-out time: 5.00 PM
How to reach?
The location of the camp is 50 km from Pune and can be easily accessed by private or shared vehicle. You will be informed about the exact location right after the confirmed bookings.
Min number of people required to book:- 2
Kamath Residency Resort
The Kamath Residency is one of the best weekend getaways near Pune and team outing places. It is situated close to the Alibaug beach and the rampart of the Raigad or Murud Janjira forts.
There are several picturesque and less explored tourist destinations near the resort. Some of the most popular tourist destinations near are the Mandawa Beach, Kihim Beach, Kashid Beach and Murud Janjira Fort. They are still untouched by the evils of mass tourism and hence are quite popular with the guests. Visitors can also enjoy a number of water sports activities at some of these beaches.
The resort has a variety of accommodation facilities. Guests can choose from options such as the Maharaja Suite, the Duplex, the Suite Drawing Room, the Deluxe Rooms and the Suite. The Maharaja Suite has double air conditioners, two bathrooms, a huge balcony and sprawls across square feet.
It also has a beautifully furnished living room, a bedroom and a dressing room with fitted luggage rack and mirrors. The most attractive feature of the Maharaja Suite is the relaxing bathtub with one-way view glass panels.
The Duplex has elegant interiors and is situated on the first floor of the resort. It has triple air conditioning, an exclusive balcony and suite bedroom. The Suite Drawing Room consists of about 10 cottages which are situated on the ground floor of the resort.
Each cottage has two beds, a television, an air conditioner, a dressing table and a wardrobe. All the cottages have individual verandahs. There are three Deluxe rooms at the resort which have two beds, a sofa cum bed, a television, air conditioner, a dressing table, wardrobe, chairs and other facilities. The Mini Duplex is situated on the ground floor.
This retreat offers a number of activities such as whitewater river-rafting on the River Kolad, adventure activities such as zip lining, rock climbing, rappelling, rifle shooting, water sports and sightseeing for guests. It also arranges for team building activities such as Treasure Hunt, Night Walks, Fire Lighting, Caterpillar, Australian Walk, Team Handball, Raising Your Limits, and Crossing Over.
Ride to this adventure with Uber at a special price. Book Now to receive the unique code.
About the Activity:
- The revelry of this day begins with your arrival at Golewadi at around 10.30 AM.
- Following allocation into smaller groups, engage in Raft Building and compete with opponents in building the most reliable ones.
- Embark on the thrilling river-crossing at the Dhom Dam, and indulge in a delicious lunch.
- Partake in activities like Australian Plank, Caterpillar Walk, and 3D Pool.
- Depart following High Tea, and begin the return journey after a memorable day by around 06.30 PM.
Tapola River Camp
The Tapola River Camp is situated near Mahabaleshwar and is also known as ‘Mini Kashmir’. The campsite offers accommodation in tents which are fully equipped with all modern amenities to ensure that all guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Tapola River Camp offers a number of activities, which makes it a popular team outing places in Pune. The tents at the Tapola River Camp are set one next to the other. They have beautiful verandahs from where you can enjoy the natural beauty of the region. Each tent is provided with two beds and flush toilets.
The resort is the perfect place for a team outing as it is surrounded by lush green forests and offers a spectacular view of the River Tapola. Furthermore, it offers a host of adventure activities and experiences which are sure to wipe away all fatigue and tiredness from your mind and body.
The stay promises to deliver you a well-deserved break from the madness and chaos of cities and work life. Water scooter rides, kayaking or swimming – you can enjoy a host of activities as you soak in the natural beauty of the region.
In addition, there are several tourist destinations close-by which are great for sightseeing and trekking trips. Tapola serves as the base camp for several trekking trails near Pune. You can trek into the beautiful Koyna wildlife sanctuary or join an expedition arranged by the Koyna Agro Tourism for a trek to Vasota.
Vasota are the evergreen forests in the Koyna wildlife sanctuary and are nothing less than a paradise for nature lovers. The famous hill station of Mahabaleshwar is situated at a distance of just 25 km from the resort and makes for a great sightseeing destination near Pune. You can also visit the Pratapgarh Fort which was built in the 17th century and is a popular trekking place. Panchgani is another popular picnic spot near Pune and also it is situated just a few kilometres away from the resort.
The Adventure Plus is the largest adventure camp in India and one of the most popular team outing places in Pune. A first of its kind, this resort near Pune offers comfortable accommodation and a host of team building and adventure activities. A number of innovative activities and experiences await you at the Adventure Plus resort.
The stay is situated in Yeoli, which is about 50 km from Pune. The natural and rural settings promise to give you an unforgettable experience. The staff is warm and hospitable and the services are best in class. This makes the resort a perfect place for a one day trip near Pune with your friends & family.
Usually, the retreat offers day trips, but it also has accommodation facilities for those who like to stay overnight or are planning long trips. In here are 20 Swiss tents complete with 40 beds, camping chairs, LED lights and fans for visitors who would like to stay longer. The resort is adding 20 more such tents for guests.
Guests can enjoy meals at the restaurant that serves hygienic and delicious food. It can accommodate as many as 200 persons at a time. The resort also has a conference hall for holding meetings and conferences. Team meetings or get together functions can be held in this well-equipped hall which can accommodate as many as 300 persons.
For team parties, the resort near Pune offers a party lawn, which is spread across 2 acres. It can accommodate up to 1000 persons and is the perfect place for celebrations. On offer are a number of team building activities such as Ice Breaker, Energiser, Saathi Haath Badhana, Ping Pong Ball, Treasure Hunt, Wooden Plank Race, Blind Waiter, Check De Coordination and other fun games.
It also offers several adventure activities on land, water and in the air. The land activities include Air Rifle Shooting, Alpine Tower, Archery, Army Obstacle Course, ATVs, Burma Bridge, Cycling Track, Rappelling, Rope Bridge, Rock Climbing, Sky Runner, etc.
The water activities include Hydro Bike rides, Kayaking, Paddle Boating, Paddle Caddie, Water Ball and water inflatable sports. Air-based activities include aeromodelling and ziplining. Group activities include army obstacle course, excursions, forest walk, paintball and treasure hunt.
Suggested read: 15 Best Hill Stations near Pune
Hidden Village Resort
The Hidden Village sprawls across four acres of beautiful landscape and is one of the best team outing places in Pune. Fresh springs, lush green surroundings and undisturbed tranquillity greet you at the Hidden Village resort. Situated deep in the woods, the stay offers you a glimpse of raw and basic life and promises you an opportunity to get up close to nature.
Unlike several resorts which offer you materialistic pleasures of life, the Hidden Village firmly believes in giving you an experience of nature that is true to its roots and uncorrupted by artificial luxuries and comforts. The accommodation facilities are comfortable and offer you all modern amenities. However, the experiences offered by the resort are unique and innovative.
Guests can choose from a wide range of accommodation facilities such as the Patil’s House, Crest House, Exotic House, Hill House, Tribal House and Camp House.
Equipped with all modern amenities such as 24-hour hot water supply, DTH enabled televisions and refrigerators, these facilities are the best place to retire after a day out in the wilderness. However, there are many more amazing things to do in Pune with your family and friends.
The resort is situated at a distance of about 1 km from the Ghodbunder road in Thane and is perfect for those who would like to experience the countryside for a change.
The facilities offered include a swimming pool which is actually a rock pond built in the perennial stream and a larger freshwater pond. The play zone is equipped with a play zone, table tennis, darts, carrom and chess boards. There is a beautiful lake situated just 10 minutes away from the resort which is great for sightseeing.
For trekking enthusiasts, the hills behind the resort are perfect places for team outing in Pune and a quiet and refreshing trek. This one-kilometre long trek will take you to the beautiful Tansa lake.
Suggested read: 35 wonderful resorts near Pune for the weekend
Mohili Meadows Resort
The Mohili Meadows Resort is situated at Karjat and is one of the best team outing places in Pune. The resort offers a perfect blend of comfort, luxury and adventure and promises you a fun-filled outing amidst wilderness and serenity.
Guests can choose from a wide range of accommodation options such as Studio rooms, deluxe rooms and duplexes. All the rooms are exquisitely designed and tastefully furnished to meet all your needs and requirements.
All modern amenities have been fitted in the rooms to ensure that you have a comfortable stay. King sized beds, comfortable sofas with centre table, dining tables and the best in class fixtures in bathrooms are some of the highlights of the rooms at the resort.
The studio rooms at the resort sprawl over 543 square feet and have wooden floorings, a double bed sofa, a sofa cum bed, a verandah, LCD with DTH connection, a refrigerator, and beautiful bathrooms with bathtubs. The verandahs at the studio offer a spectacular view of the mountain range and the poolside.
The deluxe rooms cover an area of 819 square feet and have a living room with terrace, a bedroom with a double bed, a sofa cum bed and well-designed bathrooms. The duplex rooms have an area of 1425 square feet with a bedroom and balcony on the upper floor and a living room, a bedroom and verandah on the lower floor.
All rooms are fitted with modern amenities to ensure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The Mohili Meadows Resort is the first of its kind resort in Karjat that offers a host of adventure activities.
The Go Crazy Adventure Zone at the resort will give you the opportunity to choose from a wide range of action-packed activities such as ATV bike rides, water zorbing, zorbing, water roller zorbing, rifle shooting, archery, trampoline, net cricket, paintball, rope activities, ziplining, bungee jumping, mountain cycling, trekking, mud fights, Angry Birds, and more.
Nature Trails Resort
The Nature Trails resort is situated at a driving distance of two to three hours from the city of Pune. The resort is a part of the Nature Trails group which has several properties across Maharashtra, Karnataka and Rajasthan. It is a perfect place for team outing near Pune as it offers the best of accommodation, hospitality and a host of activities for its guests.
Each property by the group is unique in its design and theme. The Kundalika Rafting Camp by the group is based on a European camp and offers activities such as white water river rafting, kayaking and barbeques. The Koyna backwater camp is set on the Koyna backwaters and offers a memorable experience.
The resort offers a number of packages for corporates where team building and adventure activities have been clubbed. These packages are a beautiful amalgamation of fun and learning and boost team spirit and enhance team bonding. The packages have been named as Saturday Nature Break, Jungle Mein Gyan, Call of the Wild and Nature Break.
The Saturday Nature Break includes six activities ranging from pipes and marbles, kayaking in the River Amba, the Burma Bridge, mud fights, and laddering.
The Jungle Mein Gyan package is an outdoor team building programme which includes a stay at any Nature Trails property, meals, team building sessions by expert speakers and activities by highly experienced outdoor faculty.
The Call of the Wild package includes activities such as rappelling, valley crossing, mountain biking, kayaking, and rifle shooting. The nature break package includes rappelling, valley crossing, kayaking, mountain biking, and rifle shooting. The Nature Trails resort is one of the best places for team outing in Pune.
Must read: 30 Best Places to Visit near Pune