VW safari tour is probably one of the most amazing and iconic ways of seeing the beauty of Bali. Taking you through the many different landscapes and cultures of Bali, this tour has a lot in store for you that will dazzle you at every turn.
Starting from a pickup from your hotel, you will first visit the artistic village of Batuan, which is famous for their art. Witness the magic that these people create before you move on to visit the Tirta Empul, which is a Hindu water temple in Bali, and is famous for the ritualistic purification that the Hindus from the island come to perform.
The tour then heads to the 11th-century temple of Gunung Kawi, which is believed to be Royal Cemetery of the then King Anak Wungsu and his wives. Taking a turn for the scenic, you will then enjoy a serene lunch looking at the Kintamani Volcano of Mount Batur. One of the most scenic experiences, this is also the most refreshing one as it will be followed by a visit to the coffee plantations of Bali. Walk on the aromatic lanes of the region and then move to another greatly scenic location of the Tegalalang rice terraces.
After this, you will be taken back to the hotel through a transfer, ending the memorable experience.
About the Activity:
- If you are looking for some amazing adventures and sightseeing tours to witness Bali's beauty, then this tour is a perfect tour for you.
- Get picked up from any hotel located around 8:30 AM
- Fun starts with Bali's coolest mode of transport - the VW Safari! Cruise through the rice paddies and sleepy villages of Bali with the roof down and the wind rushing through your hair.
- Visit the Batuan Village and witness the magic of their painting and art.
- You would then visit the Tirta Empul Temple. Followed by this is the visit to the historical Gunung Kawi Temple.
- You would have an amazing lunch looking at the towering active volcano of Mount Batur in Kintamani.
- You will then go to visit the famous coffee plantations of Bali, followed by visit to the paddy fields and rice terraces of Tegalalang. views.
- Wind up your tour and leave for the hotel around 05:00 PM.