Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: South Kuta
Trip Location: Nusa Lembongan
About Nusa Lembongan Tour:
- Nusa Lembongan is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. Fast becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions, this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta and Sanur at around 7 AM, from Ubud at around 6.45 AM and from Sanur area at 8.30 AM.
- After reaching, take a boat ride to Nusa Lembongan for 30 minutes. After this, engage in snorkelling in the clean blue underwaters, a sprawling coral garden with plenty of fish and very light currents at Mangrove Point, GT Point and Wall Point.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch and after that just relax along the beautiful white sand of the beaches.
- Post lunch and some relax, take Mangrove tour by traditional boat and nature's beauty right here. Come back to Bali by boat ride in the evening from where you will be dropped back to your hotel by 6.00 PM.
Write Your Story
Rated : 4.0
Loved the arrangement. It was a wonderful trip and arranged neatly. The people were very nice and the person in charge was very patient and helpful.
The best time to visit Nusa Lembongan is May to September. During these months there will be less rainfall and weather will be less humid. These months are also considered to be perfect for water sports activities.
Yes, Nusa Lembongan is totally a safe island. It is less crowded and a peaceful place. Just make sure that you choose the best accommodation and always keep your children with you.
Nusa Lembongan is known for its natural breathtaking beauty. Nusa Lembongan is a perfect place to get a break from your daily routine and seek relaxation.
It is also considered as one of the best Island that is famous for its various adventurous activities like Cliff Jumping, Kayaking, Surfing, Snorkeling and Scuba Diving.
Nusa Lembongan is an island off the south-west coast of Bali. The only way to get to Nusa Lembongan from Bali is by boat. There are many excursion boats, fast boats and slow boats companies for travelling from Bali to Nusa Lembongan.
Cruise Ship: Cruise Ship is most comfortable and luxurious boat to reach Nusa Lembongan Two most popular companies that provide Cruise Ship are Bounty Cruise and Bali Hai Cruise.
Fast Cruiser: Fast Cruiser is the most widely used option to reach Nusa Lembongon as it offers four departure times for Bali, that are 10:00 AM, 12:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 5:30 PM. Customers can choose their departure time according to their convenience.
Traditional Boat: Traditional Boat is the best option for people who are budget-friendly. The ticket price of Traditional Boat is less as compared to other boats.
Public Speedboat: Public Speedboat is also known as Fast Ship. It is faster as compared to a traditional boat and has a reasonable price.
Nusa Lembongan is definitely worth visiting. Nusa Lembongan is famous for its numerous white sand beaches, crashing waves and eye-catching natural scenery. Beaches in Nusa Lembongan are less crowded and offer you the best location to relax and enjoy the peaceful nature.
The island is a perfect place for those who want to stay away from crowds and enjoy the beautiful nature.
Yes, you can do a day trip to Nusa Lembongan. But, if you want to explore the entire Nusa Lembongan and enjoy your trip, we would recommend you to plan your Nusa Lembongan trip for 3 days. Along with Nusa Lembongon, there are two other neighboring islands which you must not afford to miss.
Those are Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan. The distance between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida is 11.2 km, and Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan are 2.5 km.
Some adventure things to do in Nusa Lembongan include
Surfing Devil’s Tears
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.