Rafting and Cooking Experience in Ubud Highlights
- A perfectly curated unique experience for food lovers and adventure enthusiast
- Raft in the thrilling rapids of the longest river of Bali - Ayung
- Master the art of Balinese cooking and relish scrumptious food along the coast of the river
Rafting and Cooking Experience in Ubud Overview
Are you a epicure and an adventure enthusiast? Then this rafting and cooking experience in Bali is perfectly curated just for you!
Get a real adventure experience of Bali white water rafting in the Ayung River. Ayung river is located in Ubud district, a tourist village icon in Bali. With approximately 12 KM length through the amazing natural landscape, valley, and hidden small waterfall.
After a thrilling rafting adventure, learn how to cook traditional food in an authentic Balinese house. Get to know the secret ingredient of Balinese culinary, the traditional sauce, the ingredient of local soup, salad, and other authentic local food. During the course you will involve making any kind of local dishes, from learning how to make coconut oil, cooking the rice, making the traditional sauce, and many more. In the end, of course, you will be invited for dinner, to try your own cooked food.
About the activity:
- If you love food and adventure than experience the fun and thrill in this exciting tour of rafting and cooking in Ubud.
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 08:00 AM from your hotel in Ubud to the start point of the rafting adventure.
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you raft in the Ayung river for 12 KM stretch and enthral with the rapids.
- Delight in a mouth watering buffet lunch at 01:30 PM before you head out for your cooking lessons.
- Learn to cook up some traditional recipes with professional Bali culinary chef, at the authentic Balinese house.
- Savour your delicious own-cooked meals along the riverside as you watch the sunset.
- Your experience will end there as you reach your hotel with a drop-off service.
Select Package Option
Rafting & Cooking In Ubud
More Details about Rafting and Cooking Experience in Ubud
Know Before You Go for Rafting and Cooking Experience in Ubud
- Avail free pick-up and drop from locations including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud.
- The packages are also inclusive of safety equipment, towels, locker rentals, and mineral water bottles.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The tour timings are 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.