Kintamani Volcano Safari Tour Highlights
- Witness the hot black lava of Mount Batur closely - the views are breathtaking from the top
- Relish lunch with the panoramic view of Lake Batur - do not miss out having some coffee while here
- Visit ancient temples, coffee plantations, rice terraces, and much more along the way
- Drive in an offbeat and unique way through lanes and allies of Bali - the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures all the way
Kintamani Volcano Safari Tour Overview
VW - Volkswagen Safari Tour Bali is probably one of the most amazing and iconic ways of seeing the beauty of Bali. Taking you through the many different landscapes and cultures of Bali, this tour has a lot in store for you that will dazzle you at every turn.
Witness the serene Tirta Empul, which is a Hindu water temple in Bali, and is famous for the ritualistic purification that the Hindus from the island come to perform. Enjoy a serene lunch looking at the Kintamani Volcano of Mount Batur. Walk on the aromatic lanes of the region and then move to another greatly scenic location of the Tegalalang rice terraces.
About the activity:
- If you are looking for some amazing adventures and sightseeing tours to witness Bali's beauty, then this tour is a perfect tour for you.
- Get picked up from any hotel located around 8:30 AM.
- Fun starts with Bali's coolest mode of transport - the Volcano Safari! Cruise through the rice paddies and sleepy villages of Bali with the roof down and the wind rushing through your hair.
- Visit the Batuan Village and witness the magic of their painting and art.
- You would then visit the Tirta Empul Temple. Followed by this is the visit to the historical Gunung Kawi Temple.
- How can you miss an amazing lunch looking at the towering active volcano of Mount Batur in Kintamani!
- Next, visit the famous coffee plantations of Bali, followed by visit to the paddy fields and rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Wind up your tour and leave for the hotel around 05:00 PM.
More Details about Kintamani Volcano Safari Tour
Know Before You Go for Kintamani Volcano Safari Tour
- The tour timings are 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Avail free pick-up and drop from locations including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.