Rainforest Walk, Atv and Canoeing in Bali Highlights
- Drive down the dirt trails of Bali in a Fin Komodo as you head towards the Tamblingan Lake
- Pay your respects at the lakeside Pura Dalem Tamblingan temple before exploring the lake in a log canoe
- Walk into the mandarin and coffee orchards and the rainforest and get to see a few trees that are around 100 years old
- Before you call it a day - indulge in local coffee and an early dinner made using some of the finest Balinese produce
Rainforest Walk, Atv and Canoeing in Bali Overview
Driving the Fin Komodo in Bali is not just an adventurous activity, but an experience in itself that you won't forget for a long time to come. The ride takes you through some of the most picturesque locations starting from the Munduk Wilderness Base Camp - which in itself is a piece of paradise. Drive down the dirt roads as you reach the Tamblingan Lake, visit the lakeside Pura Dalem Tamblingan temple, and then - time to get into the log canoes and get going. Once you have soaked in the beauty around you, we will take you through lush mandarin and coffee orchards - the aromas are simply tantalizing - and into a rainforest to introduce you to the authentic side of Bali - the trees, local flora and fauna, and the crisp, clean air that will lift your soul and deeply relax you.
A day full of adventure is incomplete without savouring the local Balinese coffee and indulging in an early dinner made using local, fresh produce.
About the activity:
- Reach the Munduk Wilderness Base Camp to get the safety instructions before driving the Fin Komodo.
- Head out for a fun drive down to the lake and visit the lakeside Pura Dalem Tamblingan temple before boarding the log canoes and paddling in Tamblingan Lake.
- It's not time to indulge in a more challenging territory through mandarin and coffee orchards that lead to the rainforest. Enjoy the beauty of the rainforest and the grandeur of trees, a few around 100 years old. With luck, you may spot some tropical birds like Kingfisher, Woodpecker and wild monkeys.
- Next, after a gentle downhill ride in the Komodo, experience some of Bali’s local coffee culture - from the roasting of the beans on an open fire to pounding them with a wooden pestle. Savour the rich taste and aroma.
- Once you arrive at the Green Circuit, enjoy a couple of rounds of racing fun to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Enjoy the short, scenic 20-minute drive back to Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for an early dinner.
More Details about Rainforest Walk, Atv and Canoeing in Bali
Know Before You Go for Rainforest Walk, Atv and Canoeing in Bali
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Enjoy a return hotel transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle for areas including Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, Munduk, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Activity timings: 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM