About Bangla Road
The main attractions of this road are its rooftop bar, live music bar, ping pong shows, markets, beer bars, and others. This road allows traffic during the day and turns into a pedestrian street after 6 PM.
Street food is the other major attraction to indulge in while strolling on this road. One can feast on the mouth-watering dishes like grilled meat, fresh fruit juices, and other famous Thai food.
This place turns into a party place arising as a major spot during the evening for the tourists. Visit this most happening place on the pristine island of Phuket on your vacation.
How to Reach Bangla Road
Bangla Road is located in the vicinity of Patong Beach. No traffic is allowed on the road after 6 PM, so you would have to walk down the street which is an adventure in itself. You can choose various options of commuting like cab or public transport to reach Bangla Road.
If you have accommodation close to Bangla road, you can just take a walk here. In another case, you can opt for motorbike taxis, tuk-tuks, songthaews, taxis and others.
Best Time to Visit Bangla Road
To enjoy your vacation in the spectacular location of Phuket, plan your trip in the middle of November and April. The weather is apt for exploring distinct parts of the Bangla road during these months. Also, you can catch and be a part of the festivities celebrated with full enthusiasm like New Year’s Eve and others.
Apart from these peak tourist months, the other season that remains as an option is the monsoon season which is not a very good time to plan a vacation here. The frequent showers of rain can interrupt in one’s utmost exploration of Bangla road.
What Not to Miss at Bangla Road
Credits: Sugar Club Phuket
1. Sugar club Phuket: Sugar Club is the only international hip-hop club in Phuket. This newly opened club does justice with their motto “we own hip hop” as it has the best of artists performing at its place each day.
It includes performance of the biggest international artists and best local talents that bestow the best party vibes to its people. This place also offers VIP options at its place.
Free pick up service from Patong Beach is also offered at this store. For an enhanced experience with your partner, you can opt for a couple’s room to get relaxed together with the soothing wellness treatments.
Street Activities and Shows at Bangla Road
Other Essential Information About Bangla Road
Location: Bangla Road is located in the proximity of the Patong beach. For a perfect address for your google maps, go with Thanon Bangla, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket (83150), Thailand
Night Clubs at Bangla Road
Famous international heavyweight DJs like Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Nicky Romero are frequent performers at this place. Check out their website to know about the upcoming events that are going to be held at this nightclub while you are on vacation in Phuket.
3. Tiger disco: This extravagant nightclub plays the music of international DJ mix Arabic, hip-hop and Hindi music to offer its guests an unforgettable experience. This club is truly an all time party place that is also safe to celebrate occasions on your trips with your people.
Night Market at Bangla Road
Bangla road is an all in one tourist location that has everything for everyone. For the shopaholics, this place has multiple markets selling clothes, souvenirs, and decoration items. One can stay clear of the thought of burning a hole in their pockets while shopping from this road as everything is quite cheap.
Unlike the other markets in Thailand, this market on the Bangla Road remains open till 3-4 AM. Do remember to bargain even though you find the prices to be cheap. You can also avail yourself with great offers if you buy in bulk.
Places to Eat at Bangla Road
2. Eurasian Restaurant: Located in the center of the bustling Bangla road, this restaurant has been a favorite among tourists due to its food, service and worth the value portions. You can find the utmost quality in their food that is incredible for the price corresponding to each.
3. Climax Restaurant: This stunning venue is located on the fifth floor of the Absolute Bangla Suites. It is Patong’s only rooftop poolside restaurant and offers gorgeous views of the nightlife in Phuket with some lip-smacking food. You can also visit this place in their happy hours to feast on your favorite drinks to save yourself from burning a hole in your pocket.
4. Burger King: Yes, you read it right. This extensive burger chain outlet is also located on the famous Bangla Road. So, if you are craving for some type of fast food, visit this location located primarily on this road.
Traveler’s Tip for Visiting Bangla Road
2. Don’t carry too much cash than necessary. Pay as you drink and don’t wait to call for the bill at the end of the night to avoid getting surprised by a hefty one.
3. Avoid getting into any type of fight with the drunk and belligerent people as things can get very nasty eventually.
4. Avoid using the tuk-tuk drivers that are infamous for their over the top prices.
5. In case you get drunk, stay close to Bangla Road, it would be helpful for you to reach the accommodation.
6. The Patong Tourist Police is always there to keep its visitors safe. Save their number 1155 on your phones in case of any emergency.