Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Jungle Camping and Adventures in Ooty - Flat 19% off||2D 1N||₹ 1250||5.0 star||View Details|
|Adventure Camping in Ooty - Flat 20% off||2D 1N||₹ 1350||5.0 star||View Details|
|Camping by Tea Gardens Ooty - Flat 18% off||2D 1N||₹ 1800||5.0 star||View Details|
|Hilltop Camping with Adventure Activities, Ooty||2D 1N||₹ 2399||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
Traveller Tales from Ooty
15 October 2019
It was a truly amazing experience for me and my friend. We reached the place before the check in time but still without a hesitation the staff managed to accommodate us in our tent leaving us enough ti...
09 October 2019
Truly an amazing experience. Beautiful campsite, friendly and helpful staff, calming surrounding. A must try for all kinds of thrill seekers, adventure hunters, friends, family or anyone simply looking...
09 June 2019
"very good experience ,staff so good morning everyone Dilip,Raja ,Shiva had the best and soothing experience.Thank you thrillophilia"
22 September 2019
"it was a nice stay.. location was gud.. and their staff was friendly and supportive.."
27 October 2019
We had an excellent stay at Aventura fern hill with thrillophilia. The hosts were really kind and generous. The guy with spectacles over there is very kind and humble. He is the best host I have ever s...
23 April 2019
More Things to do in Ooty
Listings in Ooty
What You Should Know More About Camping in Ooty
Between the months of October and June is the best time to enjoy camping experience in Ooty. During this time the atmosphere is cold and perfect to explore the mesmerizing beauty of the wild.
Yes, camping in Ooty is absolutely allowed. There are a ton of places like Nilgiri and Masinagudi among others that host the perfect spot for camping amidst the wild.
By Air: If you are traveling by air, Coimbatore is the closest airport at 88 Kms, get down here and take a taxi, cab or bus directly to Ooty.
By Bus: Being a recognized tourist attraction, Ooty has buses coming and going from various southern parts of India including Bangalore.
By Train: Mettupalayam, the nearest train stop, is 40 km from Ooty. You can get down here and take a taxi to Ooty.
There are various things to do in Ooty like
1. You can also indulge in sightseeing at Doddabetta and Emerald Lake.
2. Trekking experience at Kotagiri and Masinagudi,partying at clubs like Club Mahindra and Canterbury Bar is also an option.
3. Other activities like cycling and river rafting can also be enjoyed in Ooty.
Titled as the "Queen of Hills Stations" Ooty is famous for its array of sightseeing locations, a bubbling nightlife and a list of adventurous activities like camping, cycling, river bathing and more.
Camping in the serenity of Ooty is one of the best things to do. Explore the following camping sites in Ooty to make your trip memorable:
1. Kotagiri Camping and Trekking @ Flat 18% Off
2. Camping by Tea Gardens, Ooty @ Flat 18% Off
3. Adventure Camping in Ooty @ Flat 20% Off
4. Jungle Camping and Adventures in Ooty @ Flat 19% Off
5. Hilltop Camping with Adventure Activities @ Flat 20% Off
Found in the southern region of India, Ooty is situated in the Tamil Nadu State, 80 km from Coimbatore.
Check out the following list of the best places to stay in Ooty that are luxurious as well as pocket-friendly:
1. Stay in a Bungalow @ Rs 2000 only
2. Heritage Bungalow in Gokarna @ Rs 1360 only
3. Cottage Stay amid Organic Farms @ Rs 1875 only
4. Luxury Homestay with Swimming Pool @ Rs 1750 only
5. Stay in Cottages @ Rs 1320 only
You need at least 2 days to wholesomely enjoy the cascading beauty of Ooty. Dedicate one day to the mesmerizing landscapes and hills followed by another day for exploring the city.
Revive yourself and discover famous places of Ooty in 2 days. Explore more:
1. Ooty Lake - Known for Cycling and Boating
2. Wenlock Downs - Known for Golfing, hiking, and trekking
3. Kamraj Sagar Dam - Known for fishing, boating and bird watching
4. Pykara Falls- Height: 55m and 61m respectively
5. Doddabetta Peak - Known for trekking
6. The Emerald Lake - Known for trekking and mountain-biking