Camping Places in HimachalTriund, Malana, Tosh, Rasol, Beas Kund, Chalal, Malana, Buddhaban, Rudranag, Kutla Glacier, Grahan, Kheerganga, Solang Valley, Narkanda and more.
People Also Ask About Camping in Himachal Pradesh
What are the best camping places in Himachal?
1. Beas Kund: For the ones who wish to enjoy camping in Himachal, the scenic yet dramatic surroundings of the Beas Kund can work as wonders. From the view of mountains to the weather conditions, everything is just perfect here.
2. Triund: Offering views of various mesmerising waterfalls and glistening night sky, Triund is one such camping spot which is postcard perfect. With bountiful nature all around, this place makes sure that you experience perfect bliss and satisfactory thrill.
3. Tosh: Toht is one of those camping destinations reaching where is an adventure in itself. While this small and quaint hill station gets lightened up with scenic charm, it also acts as a perfect spot to enjoy Himachal camping.
4. Kheerganga: Kheerganga is considered to be one of the best sites for camping in the Himalayan Region because of its verdant lush greenery. Campers will be able to enjoy the serene atmosphere and get to spend some time in refreshments in the midst of numerous water streams and dense pine forests. During your stay in these camping places in Himachal, you will be welcomed by the beautiful views of nature and loads of thrilling adventure sports. Kheerganga is best suited for camping from April to June and September to November.
5. Rudranag: Rudranag is embellished with some of the majestic cascading waterfalls and rocky mountain ranges. It provides a truly enchanting atmosphere for the trekkers to camp in the middle of beautiful scenic views and enjoy a wide range of activities. The best time to head out for camping at Rudranag is between April to June and September to November.
6. Grahan: Grahan happens to be one of the best places for camping in Himachal because of its location in the pristine Parvati Valley. It is located in the lap of nature and offers a tranquilising vibe to the trekkers and hikers. You will surely be able to enjoy your time at the campsite as you will have breathtaking views all around as well as get a chance to be pampered by the warm locals. You will also be amazed by the evening entertainment sipping some exotic drinks. The campsite usually caters to the trekkers from Mid-March to June and again from September to November.
7. Buddhaban: If you wish to spend your time in a camping ground that is surrounded by the beautiful scenic views and take part in excellent activities, then Buddhaban is just an enthralling place. It is located close to the village of Tosh near Kasol. You can easily reach this place by government buses and taxis. During your stay, you will get to enjoy the breathtaking views of the apple orchards. The best time to enjoy this camping ground experience would be from the month of May to the month of June.
8. Solang Valley: Located close to Manali, it is just a wonderful place that is embellished with the stunning viewpoints of snow capped mountains and icy white glaciers. The valley entices thrill seekers to come over and try out some exciting adventure activities like skiing, mountaineering, paragliding and trekking. The camp stays in Solang Valley offer you a warm feeling amidst the breathtaking natural beauty. You will get all sorts of basic amenities as well as enjoy some exciting evening entertainment as well.
9. Narkanda: Surrounded by the mighty Himalayan Mountain Ranges, Narkanda nestles at an elevation of 2708 meters on the Hindustan Tibet Road. The camp sites are located about 65 km from Shimla and happen to be a perfect place for both adventures and rejuvenation. The palm and peaceful setting of this place just tranquilises your soul.
10. Chalal: Surrounded by rolling green hills and delightful sceneries, Chalal is considered to be a perfect unadulterated location. Here, most of the camps are settled along a river stream, thus adding more fun to the activity.
11. Rasol: Letting you choose from options like camps, tent houses and private rooms, Rasol is home to various properly dedicated campsites. The weather here is always cozy, thus you can enjoy a perfect vacationing experience here.
What are the best adventure camps in Himachal?1. Nohradhar Adventure Camps: Nohradhar Adventure Camps designs unique camping experiences in seldom-visited destinations. The camp includes a tent-stay along with other trekking and hiking adventures.2. Camp Roxx Adventure Camp: Nestled within towering pine forests, Camp Roxx promises a quiet weekend filled only with adventure. The Camp offers well-furnished rooms as well as outdoor tents to stay. A number of activities are conducted here, including Burma Bridge, Flying Fox, Single Rope Walk among others. The Camp also organizes bonfire nights and outdoor movie screenings.3. High Adventure Camps: Situated along the banks of the stunning river Beas, High Adventures promises an adventurous stay in the wild. Catering specially to thrill-seekers and adventure mongers, their camps focus on activities such as river rafting, trekking, and so on.4. Himalayan Frontiers: This adventure camp organizes a number of different camping tours throughout the year. The camps, taking place both in summer and winters, focus on activities such as rappelling, trekking, zip-lining, rock climbing, and Burma bridge.