Kabini PackagesKabini tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Kabini Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kabini vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Offering you a relaxing retreat to soak in luxuries and fun at the same time, the Kabini Tour Packages are loaded with a plethora of entertainment options. Curated by the experts, these packages make sure that almost everything is covered including the adrenaline rushing activities, various sightseeing tours and obviously the local market tours.
If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can select the Kabini Tours which are loaded with activities or if you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway then you can select the Kabini Packages which provide special services for the couples. Since these packages are flexible, you can easily add on many more things as per your choice.
These Kabini Travel Packages will cover all your diverse requirements and will make sure that not a single day of your vacation goes by without having fun. If travelling on a budget, then these packages by Thrillophilia will offer you the best price for all the basic packages.
From your stay to your meals, all the requirements will be taken care of if you opt for a package through Thrillophilia. So wait no more and check out the best packages of Kabini from Thrillophilia, and if lucky enough, you might also get a chance to avail some special deals and coupons
Best Places to Visit on The Kabini TourYou must visit these places in Kabini while there.
1. Kabini Dam: Situated near Beechanahalli village in Mysore district, the Kabini dam is a massive structure built in 1974. It is one of the most frequented tourist destinations in Kabini for picnics and weekend getaways situated in the middle of breathtaking natural surroundings. Get immersed in the serene surroundings of the area and enjoy watching the 250 different bird species that can be found in the dense forest around the dam.
2. Jungle Safari: The National park is amongst the best places to visit in Kabini with your Kabini forest packages to relish the joy of Jungle Safari. There is no better way to discover the different animals than through a jungle safari which will take you around all the hidden habitats of these wild creatures.
3. Kabini Backwater View Point: Admire the breathtaking mountain backdrop and wildlife in the forest from Kabini Backwater View Point located in Kittur. With your Kabini tour packages, visit this mesmerizing location where you will see the birds flying in flocks in a strangely harmonious movement while the sky changes colors from blue to orange and amber. This unique vantage point will leave you amazed by its starking beauty.
4. Nagarhole National Park: One of the best places to visit on your Kabini forest tour package, is the Nagarhole National Park where you can find the famous wild Asian elephants. Watch a variety of wildlife animals such as the Indian bison, antelopes, Hyenas and four horned antelopes in their natural habitat at this park. Additionally, you will be able to spot some rare bird species such as white backed vultures and malabar dragons here.
Things to Do in Kabini TourHere is the list of best things to do in the Kabini tour:
1. Elephant Safari: Explore the lush green surroundings of Kabini as you ride on the back of an elephant with your Kabini tour packages. This unique safari ride will take you amongst the wilderness of the jungle from where you can hop on an elephant back and explore the native flora and fauna. Furthermore, you will be under the guidance of professional and trained guides who assist you in birdwatching and wildlife spotting.
2. Trekking: Walk across the numerous trekking trails located along the beautiful mountain peaks and hillocks of Kabini with your Kabini trip package. If you are an adventure enthusiast, then the best way to explore these surreal mountains is on foot. The Tadiandamol, Kumara Parvatha, and Brahmagiri mountains are some popular trekking spots which will bring you closer to nature.
3. Bike Riding at Nagarhole National Park: Immerse yourself in the greenery and pleasant climate of Kabini as you go faster than the wind in a thrilling and refreshing bike riding expedition. It is one of the best ways to explore the wildlife here in a refreshing and exciting manner. You will be able to observe a variety of animals while enjoying a thrilling ride in the lap of nature. The Kabini package also gives you access to the Nagarhole National Park where you can enjoy bike riding with your friends and family.
4. Boating in Kabini river: Boating in the calm and peaceful Kabini river is one of the most exhilarating adventures to be included in your Kabini tourism packages. Enjoy the scenic beauty as you advance deeper into the forests while boating through the clean and refreshing Kabini river. You can spot a number of animals such as crocodiles and otters in their natural habitat. Furthermore, you will be able to get a close up look of the rural life of the people inhabiting the surrounding areas.
5. Checking Out Kutta: Situated in the southern region of Kadagu in Kabini, Kutta is a small town best known for its diverse flora and fauna. Here you can soak in the traditional south Indian culture as well as the native foods and drinks of the region. You will be amazed by the natural beauty of this small town surrounded by beautiful rivers, waterfalls and mountains.
People Also Ask About Kabini Tours
What are the best places to stay in Kabini?1. Kabini River Lodge: Regarded as one of the best wildlife resorts in the world, the Kabini River Lodge is set along the Kabini river and is the perfect place to spend a serene weekend getaway. Having spacious rooms built in colonial style and equipped with all modern amenities, the lodge guarantees a comfortable stay amidst nature for its visitors.
2. Red Earth Kabini: One of the most beautiful Kabini resorts is the Red Earth Kabini situated along the backwaters of the Kabini Dam. The Red Earth resort promises to give its visitors a peaceful environment in addition to a cozy setting, the best services, and amenities. With your Kabini holiday packages, enjoy the most comfortable stay at this luxurious resort.
3. The Peepal Tree Resort: Situated close to the river, the Peepal Tree resort offers a warm homestay amidst the lush green surrounding of Kabini. With 22 cottages in the resort offering a view of the river and farm, the resort is the ideal place to spend some relaxing time admiring the beauty of this exotic location.
4. Evolve Back: Refresh yourselves at the luxurious and convenient accommodation of Evolve Back in Kabini. It offers you the chance to stay in the heart of wildlife and nature, away from the hustle of city life. You will find ethnic style interiors designed to provide the most comfortable accommodation along with a soothing spa experience.
5. Waterwoods Lodges and Resorts: Enjoy a leisurely vacation at the Waterwoods Lodges and Resorts which is located just a short walk away from the Kabini River. The resort is situated between two national parks where you can even see the Indian tiger reserves . Experience a relaxing trip with your Kabini tour packages, at this beautiful location which offers a mix of serene wildlife and tranquil backwaters.
Must Read: Kabini Honeymoon Packages
What is the best time to visit Kabini?The best time to visit Kabini is during the months of November to January when the weather is pleasant making it perfect for outdoor activities. It is the ideal time to explore the flora and fauna of the region as well as spot the wildlife around.
Why is Kabini famous?Kabini is popular for its beautiful lush green surroundings, wildlife sanctuaries and the many adventurous activities included in your Kabini vacation packages. Tranquil walks amidst nature, boating rides, jungle safaris and animal rides make it a famous place among tourists, especially nature lovers.
How many days do we need to explore Kabini?2-3 days are enough to explore all that Kabini has to offer during your vacation. Spend at least 2 nights in this refreshing location and enjoy the different activities with your Kabini holiday packages. Jungle safaris, boating rides, trekking and sightseeing tours are some of the many things you can do during this time.
What kind of weather do we usually find in Kabini?For the maximum part of the year, the weather in Kabini is warm and humid, especially during the summer months from March to June. The months from October to February have a cooler climate and the winters are mild which attract a lot of tourists during this time of the year.
Built in 1974, Kabini Dam situated in Mysore, is constructed on its namesake river, River Kabini, which is a tributary of the River Kaveri. The dam is considered an engineering marvel of South West India, which is why it tops the list of places to visit in Kabini. The dam’s vast reservoir is a significant source of water for at least 20 villages in the state of Karnataka. The picturesque surroundings lined with trees and crystal clear waters flowing gently, make this reservoir ideal picnic spot with friends and family. You’re also sure to spot vibrant flora, birds fluttering around, and animals walking in the forests beyond as you immerse yourself in a memorable experience!Price: FreeTimings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
If you’re working on a list of Kabini tourist places, make sure Kabini Backwater ViewPoint is among the top sights, because one visit here and you’ve seen Kabini in all its glory! As you row gently over the backwaters you’ll first spot submerged trees with birds perched and chirping on the branches. As the sun sets, these birds fly in flocks, back home, which is indeed a unique and delightful sight to behold. From the viewpoint, you can see the eye-pleasing backdrop of the mountains, and the animals strolling along, stopping by the banks of the river for a drink. As the name suggests, it is simply a viewpoint which showcases Mother Earth’s abundant allure, but if you’re looking for tranquility, both around and within, this is the perfect place to find it!
The places to visit in Kabini may be few, but every tourist spot stands out, emerging prettier than the other. The Jungle Safari that offers a view of rare fauna and exotic flora is one such spot which is a must-visit! Species are allowed to roam here in their natural habitat while you admire their majestic magnificence from a Jeep that keeps you at a safe distance from the wildlife. Commonly seen here are bears, elephants, tigers, deer, gaurs, lions, the rare sambar, and the rarest of them all, the bison. The best time to head out for a Jungle Safari is the dry season between October and June when the animals wander freely through the wilderness.Price: Rs. 150Timings: Jeep safari: 5:30 am to 10:00 am and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Bus safari: 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM