Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Glad that we choose Vietnam as our honeymoon destination, the place is truly beautiful with amazing natural sceneries of lush greenery, hills, waterfal...
Well, this is a very nice 8 days Honeymoon tour, the package itself is very satisfying and well-organized...I and my partner we really enjoyed this tou...
Trip Location: Hanoi
- What better way than a romance-filled vacation to commemorate a new phase of your life with your significant other. And since Thrillophilia has come up with the 8 days Vietnam honeymoon tour package that is jam-packed with all the best tropes to help you make merry memories. In this tour you and spouse will get to travel across different cities, islands, enjoy sightseeing, go on a cruise, shopping and so much more.
- On Day 1 of the 8 days Vietnam honeymoon package you will arrive at the Hanoi Airport and meet with our representative who will get you through immigration and to the domestic terminal. You will now board another flight to Da Nang, get picked-up and transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to visit the beach, explore the local areas or simply stay in. You and your partner will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then head out to My Son Holyland. This place was once under the Champa kingdom rule and has been many times ancient temples in the complex. Later, you will travel back to Hoi An where a guided city tour will be arranged. During this time you will visit places like - Hoi An Old Town, the Japanese Bridge and a Buddhist pagoda, the 200-year-old Tan Ky house, museum of trade ceramics and several other historical sites. In the end, you will get back to your hotel in Da Nang for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast before getting checked-out from the hotel and transferred to the airport. From the domestic terminal at Da Nang airport, you will board a flight back to Hanoi. Upon arrival, you will get escorted to a hotel for check-in and to spend the day at leisure. You will spend a romantic night at the hotel with your partner.
- On Day 4, you will begin with breakfast at the hotel and then getting on a shuttle to travel to Halong Port. There you will board a cruise and set sail on the Halong Bay. Throughout the day you will visit islets, a floating village, a limestone grotto, as well as participate in activities like kayaking, bamboo boat-ride, interacting with local villagers, swimming etc. In the evening, you will attend the cruise party until you get back to the Port. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Hanoi.
- On Day 5, you will have breakfast at the hotel before travelling in a limousine to the next stop - Sapa. Enjoy picturesque views of the Vietnam countryside along the way.Upon reaching here, you will be placed into a hotel for check-in and some relaxing. Afterwards, you will be driven to the Lao Chai - Ta Van village for a trekking adventure amidst natural topography. Later, you will return to Sapa and enjoy the evening at leisure, exploring the local areas. You will spend the night at the hotel in Sapa.
- On Day 6, you will get breakfast at the hotel and once again go for a trekking trip to the Cat Cat village, the lush fields and a significant waterfall. In the latter half of the day, you will be free to go shopping at the Sapa local market. Later, you will return to the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and drive back to Hanoi. As you reach Hanoi, our representative will get you transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will start off with breakfast before proceeding with the Hanoi city sightseeing tour of all the top attractions like - Ho Chi Minh area, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Ethnology museum, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son temple. This will be followed by a visit to the Water Puppet theatre to watch the Water Puppet show for 45 minutes. The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of the 8 days Vietnam honeymoon tour package, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Start your Vietnam trip by arriving at Hanoi International Airport, where you will be assisted with the Visa formalities. After completing the formalities, board a domestic flight to Da Nang City.
After reaching, our representative will welcome you at the airport and will escort you to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, embark on a trip to My Son Holyland.
Get picked up from the hotel and start your journey to the ancient capital land of Tra Kieu.
Explore the ancient ruins of My Son complex and witness the significant temples of Champa Kingdom, hindu temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
After the tour, you will be taken to Hoi An. Enjoy a 2 hour walking tour of Hoi An Old Town and witness a blend of Chinese, European and Japanese Architecture.
Take a tour of the old town and visit places like the Japanese bridge,Buddhist pagoda, the 200 year old Tan Ky house, museum of trade ceramics and several other historical sites.
As the tour ends, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Da Nang.
After having a wholesome breakfast, spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the Afternoon, check-out from the hotel and explore the city on your own.
You can go to the beach and enjoy some quality time with your partner or you both can indulge in some thrilling water sports activities like Jet Ski, surfing, snorkeling and many more.
Later, get dropped off at the airport to board a domestic flight to Hanoi City.
As you arrive, you will be escorted to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and unwind, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a toothsome breakfast, drive to Halong Bay, it will take you 3.5 hours to reach your destination.
As you reach the port, hop on the cruise and get settled.
Witness the mesmerizing view of the bustling bay and enjoy leisure time at the cruise.
You will witness the stunning views of turquoise water surrounded by an array of limestone mountains.
You will see Hoa Cuong village, Fighting - Cock islet, the Burning Incense islet and reach the floating village to enjoy Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing.
Next, you will head to visit Heavenly Palace grotto. After the visit, enjoy a pool party onboard and head back to Halong Bay.
Arrive Hanoi at around 20.30pm. Go to dinner and overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
As the cruise docks, disembark and get transferred to Hanoi City for your stay.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a lovely breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Sapa.
Enroute, make a stop and have lunch at the local restaurant and as you reach, check-in at the hotel.
After having some rest, you will be taken to Lao Chai-Ta Van village for a trekking expedition.
Enjoy the view from the top of the mountain and get a chance to learn about the culture of Sapa by interacting with the natives.
By late evening, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Sapa.
Start your day with a hot-piping breakfast and go Trekking to Cat Cat Village, home to the Black H’mong tribe and witness a beautiful waterfall in Cat Village.
After the trek, head back and check-out from the hotel. In the afternoon, you can explore the local markets and enjoy shopping.
Later, get transferred to Hanoi city and after reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a city tour to explore the best of Hanoi City.
You will be visiting Ho Chi Minh area, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Ethnology museum, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son temple.
In the evening, enjoy the Water Puppet Show at Water Puppet Theatre and spend the rest of the night on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Glad that we choose Vietnam as our honeymoon destination, the place is truly beautiful with amazing natural sceneries of lush greenery, hills, waterfalls, lots of sightseeing, activities, and many more. We also glad that we choose the package from Thrillophilia which was affordable, well-planned, and get everything as we expected from the tour. The private transfered were very comfortable our drivers were well dressed with good behavior. We simply enjoyed our days there. The hospitalities and services were great too. Nice people we met... it was really a memorable tour for the rest of our life. Again thanks for everything
Rated : 5.0
Well, this is a very nice 8 days Honeymoon tour, the package itself is very satisfying and well-organized...I and my partner we really enjoyed this tour each place we visited was wow us by its beauty not only that this package has many things which we expereince like temples visit, sightseeing, watersport activities, sailing, partying, trekking and during our leisure time we enjoyed roaming around and explored the place by witnesses the night-life of the place, went for shopping and trying the street foods there...Overall it is quite amazing with no problem at all...The arrangement of the tour was outstanding.
Rated : 5.0
I planned this trip and the places here are the most romantic places also one can explore the markets and get to know about the places as we interacted. The people with us were friendly and helpful. The driver we had was really helpful and friendly with much knowledge of the places!
Rated : 4.0
I'm fully satisfied with the services provided by Thrillophilia they have provided full assistance before and during the trip plus very supportive and gave an instant reply to our query and fully satisfied us with their info and solved it on-time...By the way, the trip was fully-organized and fulfilling with the amazing places we visited...Overall all the arrangements were top class...We really enjoyed everything that came with the package...For sure a trip worth suggested to other new wed couples too.
Rated : 4.0
I just start a new life, took this Vietnam honeymoon trip was really a great decision. The trip was arranged as per our requirements. We've got all the facilities and everything as listed in the itinerary. Vietnam is a very beautiful place I really want to visit again if I get any second chances again in the future... Thanks to Thrillophilia for making it a very memorable one. We would definitely keep in touch for the next trip from you
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.