Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Loaded with numerous sightseeing and adventurous options, Vietnam has been inviting loads of tourists since ages. Not only the beauty, but the place also is home to many world-famous historical sites catering history-buffs on Vietnam and Cambodia tours.
- The first day of Vietnam and Cambodia tours will commence with boarding a flight towards Vietnam and reaching Hanoi Airport. Once you arrive here, get greeted by our representatives who will further take you towards your comfy stay to rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you can spend the time relaxing in your stay. In the night, get served with some hot dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day two of the Vietnam Cambodia packages will be dedicated to a full-day tour of Hanoi, in which all the famous tourist attractions will be covered. Places like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh historic square, Thang Long Royal Citadel - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, National Museum of Vietnam History, Hanoi Old quarter Dong Xuan market, St. Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple will be covered.
- The third day of the tour will be spent cruising along the Halong Bay and marvelling at the surrounding panoramic sceneries. The lunch will be served on board, and you will get to enjoy some delectable meals while traversing the deep blue waters. The day will end with having dinner and resting overnight on the cruise.
- The fourth day will take you from Halong Bay to Hanoi, and once you reach the harbour, you will be boarding a flight to Siem Reap. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to your comfy stay, where the night will be spent resting and relaxing.
- The fifth day of the tour will be dedicated to Angkor temples and all major locations like the South gate of Angkor Thom with Bayon, Elephant Terrace, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm and Srah Srang. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Siem Reap for an overnight stay.
- Day six will start with visiting the Banteay Srei temple - a temple made of pink sandstone. The next spot of the day will be the Tonle Sap lake where a session of boating will follow you. Once the trip here is over, you will be taken back to the hotel for the night.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and today you will be boarding a flight from the airport.
Your Vietnam and Cambodia tour package starts upon your arrival at Hanoi international airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can take a stroll through the nearby places and have dinner at a local restaurant.
After dinner, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of Hanoi as per the itinerary of your Vietnam and Cambodia package.
Today you will be visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence, One pillar Pagoda, Dinh historic square and Thang Long Royal Citadel.
In the afternoon, you will be visiting the National Museum of Vietnam History and take an 1-hour walking tour in Hanoi Old quarter.
Explore the Dong Xuan market, Hang Duong “Candy” street, Hang Ngang “Clothes” street, St.Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple.
Before the tour ends,enjoy a water puppet show and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Halong bay.
It will take you 3.5 hours to reach Tuan Chau Marina harbour and board the Halong Cruise.
Your voyage starts at noon, after a brief introduction by the crew members, check-in your cabin and enjoy your day onboard.
While onboard, enjoy traditional Vietnamese cooking for lunch and dinner along with some of the finest collection of wines and cocktails.
Have an overnight stay onboard.
Wake up early and have buffet breakfast onboard. Enjoy a beautiful sunrise at the deck.
As the ship docks at Tuan Chau Island, disembark and get transferred to Hanoi airport.
As you arrive at the airport, take a flight to Siem Reap for the next destination of your Vietnam and Cambodia package.
Upon arrival at Siem Reap international airport, you will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Cambodia.
Wake up early and head to Ta Prohm, “The Royal Monastery” to witness a beautiful sunrise.
After watching the sunrise, head back to the hotel and have breakfast. Later, embark on a temple tour of the city.
Today you will be visiting Angkor Wat, South gate of Angkor Thom with Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm and Srah Srang.
In the afternoon, have lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, visit Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo.
Enjoy a golden sunset at the Magical temple City of Angkor Wat, and visit Phnom Bakheng.
By evening, head back to the hotel and get dressed to experience the night life of the inner city.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Banteay Srei temple, a 10th century Camodian temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. This beautiful temple is made of red sandstone and is famous for its mesmerizing beauty.
Banteay Samre is a citadel and is one of the most complete complexes in Angkor.
After the tour, head back to Siem Reap for lunch and enjoy boating in Tonle Sap lake.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay in the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Vietnam and Cambodia tour package ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This was the ultimate vacation where I could feel myself closest to nature. The stay were comfortable and the facilities were perfect. I really recommend trying this to everyone.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.