Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
First, let me say that we enjoyed our trip and have no regrets at all...Thrillophilia did a splendid job in planning my trip exactly as what I am expec...
It was my first trip outside the country, I'm glad that I took with this lovely Vietnam and Cambodia in 8-days. Really Thrillophilia delivered a tour t...
Trip Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Cambodia is a country that is rich in natural biodiversity as well as rich in cultural heritage. This place happens to be the perfect amalgamation of the old traditions and newer advancements. Vietnam is a country that is characterised by serene coastlines and picturesque hill stations. The high rise buildings, quaint floating marketplaces, and beautiful paddy fields will just wave your minds.
- On the first day of the tour, you will be arriving at Ho Chi Minh city and then you will be picked up by your agents and then spend the rest of the day in leisure.
- On the next day of the tour, you will have your breakfast and then head out on an exploration tour, you will be visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, Reunification Palace, and the War Remnants Museum. In the evening hours, you can visit Cu Chi Tunnels.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be carrying out sightseeing at My Tho. You can enjoy a boat ride in Bai Dinh natural canal, have lunch at Tortoise Island, enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach canal in Ben Tre. You will visit Thoi Son island.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be leaving for Siem Reap and then take the Angkor tour. You will be visiting the Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King, and the Royal Enclosure. In the evening hours, you can relish the traditional dance performances.
- On the next day of the tour, you will get to enjoy a tuk-tuk tour to Ta Prohm and then embark on a tour through Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm. You will be exploring the Preah Khan temple on this tour.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be taken to Phnom Penh. You can check in to the hotel that has been booked for the stay and spend some time in relaxation. In the evening hours, you can head for an exploration tour of the nearby locations.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be embarking on a tour to the capital city of Cambodia. You will be visiting Tuol Slend Genocide Museum, National Museum, Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda, the most sacred temple of Cambodia.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be checking out from the hotel and then returning back to the home town with happy faces.
Upon your arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, our representative will meet you and will assist you to the hotel for your stay.
As you reach, check-into the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out to explore the best of Ho chi Minh City.
You will be visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historic Central Post Office, the Reunification Palace, and the War Remnants Museum.
In the evening, enjoy a short tour of Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about its construction with an introductory video.
Take a walk through these tunnels and reach the underground city that was built during the war. Witness the living quarters, hospitals, storage facilities, command centres and weapon factories inside them.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After enjoying a buffet breakfast, head out to explore the best of My Tho.
Today, you will spend your day on a voyage as you visit the famous islands.
First, you will be taken for a boat ride through the Bai Dinh natural canal, and witness the beautiful views of the fruit plantations and country houses.
Reach Tortoise Island and enjoy lunch at the restaurant in the middle of the orchard.
Next, enjoy boating through the Tan Thach canal in Ben Tre and interact with the locals to understand their lifestyle and culture.
Our last stop is Thoi Son island, where you can take a walk in the fruit plantations and enjoy row boating in the canals.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Siem Reap.
As you reach, start travelling to Angkor for a short sightseeing tour to witness the ancient ruins of the city.
You will be visiting Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King, and the Royal Enclosure.
In the afternoon, visit Angkor Wat, the most famous temple complex showcasing classic Khmer art and architecture.
In the evening, enjoy a traditional Khmer Dance show and savour a lavish dinner.
After dinner, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head out to explore Ta Prohm with a tuk tuk tour.
Walk through the jungle temples of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and later explore the local villages of Ta Prohm.
Later, visit the Preah Khan temple, and witness the ancient architecture covered by the lush green trees.
After the tour, spend the evening on your own and later head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Phnom Penh.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, take a stroll around the hotel and explore nearby places.
You can also enjoy shopping at the local markets and stock up some souvenirs from your memorable trip.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of the capital city.
You will be visiting the Tuol Slend Genocide Museum, the National Museum, where you will get to witness the history and origin of Khmer architecture.
Take a short tour of the Royal Palace and witness the Silver Pagoda,situated inside the palace.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
First, let me say that we enjoyed our trip and have no regrets at all...Thrillophilia did a splendid job in planning my trip exactly as what I am expecting from it, I used to travel every year and I used to plan my trip on my own and before I booked this trip too I already had some research about both this country and I was shocked that what I have been researching the team advice the same and more on the planning phase which was really impressed me and my group...The hotels were absolutely a good one with proper service, hospitalities, and courteous staff, the picked-up and dropped-off were as per the time scheduled they said so...Both places were rich with culture, history, temples, natural sceneries, and sightseeing-spots...Our main part of the trip was at My Tho, Siem Reap, and Angkor...Full-on support from the coordinators and the entire team...
Rated : 5.0
It was my first trip outside the country, I'm glad that I took with this lovely Vietnam and Cambodia in 8-days. Really Thrillophilia delivered a tour that couldn't have been better, we didn't have to worry about a thing once, we get a good service on the ground and they provided a guide for us as requested... Every tour they arranged was fun and unforgettable with knowledgable and professional guides along with comfortable transportation. Beautiful sightseeing and fun activities we had... The team took a lot of loads just to help us and make us feel comfortable during the trip...
Rated : 4.0
Since the booking there are no issues at all with the price, payment, and planning with Thrillophilia, All the agents I had words with seemed very nice human beings, we were impressed by their services plus hotels, transport, and pickups. Lovely attractions and exciting activities we had, we learn about their history, culture, and traditions. Yes, 8 days was enough but still, we wish we had more time to explore further...will definitely return someday and tried to stay more days...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.