75. Relax in the waters of the Dead Sea - The waters of the Dead Sea are renowned for being extremely high in healing minerals, so enjoy their powers with a mud bath followed by a rejuvenating soak.
76. Visit the historic Ajloun Castle - A castle of supreme strategic significance to ancient Jordan, Ajloun Castle is fascinating not only for its grand Islamic architecture but also for the daring tales of courage that took place within its premises during the many invasions it withstood.
77. Explore the Kerak Castle in Al-Karak - One of the largest crusaders castles in the Levant, Kerak Castle is a wonderful historical site to explore in Jordan and offers a great example of ancient Crusader architecture in the region.
78. Hike in the Dana Biosphere Reserve - Take a peaceful, rejuvenating hike in the lap of nature in the largest biosphere reserve in Jordan, topping it off with a fun-filled stay at one of their village accommodations.
79. Visit the museum of Jordanian heritage - Understand the historical, sociological, and cultural forces that shaped Jordan through the centuries with a visit to this research museum located in the Yarmouk University.
80. Go canyoning At Wadi al-Mujib river - Adventure enthusiasts will absolutely love the opportunity to jump headlong into adventure by canyoning the thrilling rapids of the powerful Wadi al-Mujib river.
81. Watch the sun fade away into the Dead Sea - There’s nothing quite as magical as watching the sunset amidst the stillness of the Dead Sea. Its witnessing nature at her best.
82. Go on a fabulous Wadi Bin Hammad hike - Step over gurgling brooks, around lushly laden trees, through wind-touched grasslands and across steep slopes as you hike your way through Wadi Bin Hammad, concluding your journey with a relaxing soak in the hot springs hidden within.
83. Discover Islamic art in Karak Archaeological Museum - Walk through the halls of this ancient museum, and admire the excavated artefacts from the Byzantine, Roman, Nabataean, Crusader, and Islamic periods that fill its halls.
84. Take a tour of Pella architecture city of Jordan - A city whose history extends back into the Bronze age, Pella primarily attracts tourists because of its vast collection of excavated archaeological ruins. Hellenistic, Roman, and Byzantine structures dominate the scene in Pella.
85. Drive along the scenic route of Kings Highway - The ancient trade route of the ancient Near East, Kings Highway passes alongside some of the most breathtaking countryside landscapes in Jordan, and driving upon it is a truly memorable experience.
86. Have herb flavoured Labneh at Sham el Balad cafe - Sham el Balad is a new-age organic café that puts a healthy twist on traditional Jordanian cuisine. Their herbal Labneh tea is a delicious concoction that should definitely be enjoyed when you’re in Amman.
87. Coat yourself with a thin layer of Dead Sea mud - Dead sea mud is renowned for its curative properties and is an incredible beauty treatment for the skin. Covering yourself in it is one of the quintessential things to do in Jordan.
88. Eat at Wild Jordan Centre with scenic views - Lip-smacking Amman cuisine served with a side of panoramic city views- dining in Wild Jordan Centre is one of the most wonderful things to do in Jordan.
89. Have coffee at Jungle Fever Coffee and Tea House - Settle yourself in this cosy coffee and tea house, enjoy its vibrant ambience and colourful art décor, sip on a delicious range of beverages, and have a delightful, relaxed afternoon in Jordan.
90. Eat fantastic falafel at Hashem restaurant - Amman’s most famous restaurant, Hashem is renowned for its traditional Jordanian dishes, and their falafels are the best of the best.
91. Experience the autumn olive harvest in Jordan - The annual olive harvest begins in Jordan’s countryside when the autumn rolls around and participating in it alongside the locals is one of the most memorable experiences you can have in the country.
92. Walk the best trails of Ayoun - The Ayoun trails, or the Jordan trails, are a network of trails that pass through the hilly countryside around Amman, allowing you to explore the attractions around the city, and camp in the villages. Trekking these trails is a great way to experience Jordan.
93. Visit the children's museum of Jordan - If you’re in Jordan with the kids, take them to this interactive museum for an afternoon filled with interesting activities, from enjoying mock building sites to air control stations to science zones and more.
94. Visit Al-Khazneh temple - Carved out of sandstone, this ancient temple in Petra is one of the most elaborate rock structures in Jordan, awe-inspiring in its grandeur.
95. Enjoy at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba - This upscale resort is a fantastic place to rejuvenate your mind and body in Jordan. Their property overlooks the Red Sea, so you can enjoy sundry diving and swimming expeditions there along with luxurious spa treatments.
96. Enjoy flavoured shisha in one of Amman’s coffee shops - Puffing on a shisha is a popular cultural pastime in Amman, and you will find the opportunity to engage in it in almost all its coffee shops.
97. Explore the desert castle Qasr Amra - Standing proudly in the middle of the desert since the 8th century, this desert castle is a landmark site in eastern Jordan, famous for being a strong exemplar of ancient Islamic art and architecture.
98. Spend some time in Ola's secret garden - Ola’s garden is one of the best art shops in Amman. Strolling through its aisles is a visual delight, and its range of traditional products makes souvenir shopping here a joy.
99. Swim in the Gulf of Aqaba - The gulf connecting Egypt, Israel, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia, the Gulf of Aqaba is a beautiful place to go for a swim since its currents aren’t too strong close to the shores.
100. Stay in luxurious Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa - Located on the shores of the Dead Sea, this resort is a luxurious place to spend some time in Jordan. Its proximity to the Dead Sea ensures that you will get to enjoy the seas healing properties to the best possible extent.
101. Visit the Um Fruth Rock Bridge - This rock bridge is an example of a spectacular natural formation in the Wadi Rum desert. Walk across it and stare at the desert spreading out on all sides for a memorable experience.