Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We booked this trip in advance before 2-months of the travel date and the team responsiveness was very good and they did an amazing job of putting toge...
Don't worry this trip was well-organized and well-executed, I just came from this place and I booked with this package with Thrillophilia full guarante...
Trip Location: Jerusalem
I- srael is the religious hub of the Christian community and gives an insight into the life and great miracles performed by Jesus Christ. Jordan is one of the oldest cities of Israel where you can witness Petra’s Treasury and ancient Roman ruins. So get ready to discover the splendid beauty and historical masterpieces of Israel by booking the 12nights-13days-Israel-tour-with-Jordan.
- Start the tour by reaching Ben Gurion Airport, where our agent will greet you, and you’ll be transferred to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day relaxing and exploring the nearby sights.
- Give a refreshing start to your second day by having a delicious breakfast and then spend the rest of the day exploring the splendid sites of Tel Aviv, such as Yarkon Park, Bauhaus Center, and Beit Hatfutsot.
- Reserve your third day to visit Caesarea that is known for its historical masterpieces such as Crusaders’ city, the amphitheatre, and the aqueduct. You’ll then visit Megiddo, which is the site of archaeological excavations. The last site on this tour will be Haifa, where you’ll visit the Haifa Bay and golden-domed Bahai.
- On the fourth day, you’ll drive to drive to Safed, where you’ll pay references to ancient synagogues. You’ll then proceed to visit Golan Heights, which is the site of former Syrian bunkers.
- Your fifth day will be dedicated to visiting the religious city of Nazareth, which is home to the Church of Annunciation. You’ll then proceed to visit Capernaum and Tiberias, where you’ll explore the religious synagogues and St.Peter’s church.
- On the sixth day, you’ll visit Jerusalem, where you’ll witness Mount of Olives. You’ll then head over to Old City where you’ll Mt Zion and King David’s Tomb. You’ll also visit Herodian Quarter and Via Dolorosa that houses the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Next, proceed to Bethlehem and visit Rachel’s tomb.
- Start your seventh day by enjoying a lip-smacking breakfast and then drive to Israel Museum. You’ll then explore the beautiful Shrine of the Book, and you’ll observe the site where the Dead Sea scrolls have been kept. You’ll then proceed to Knesset, and you’ll witness Israel's parliament.
- On the eighth day, you’ll have an enthralling tour of the Dead Sea as you drive to the Judean Desert. You’ll then ascend by a cable car to tour the fortress where the mighty Zealots stood against the cruel Romans. Once you come down by the cable car, you’ll take a dip in the mineral-rich water of the Dead Sea.
- Give a delightful start to your ninth day by having a scrumptious breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at leisure visiting the local attractions of Jerusalem, such as medieval passageways and The Old City market.
- On the tenth day, proceed to Jordan and witness the splendid attractions on the route. Next, you’ll proceed to Jerash, which is located 45 kilometres from Amman, and you’ll explore the busy streets.
- Reserve your eleventh day to have a tour of the modern villages of Petra, such as Wadi Musa. You’ll also visit El Khazneh, which is a popular monument in Petra.
- On the twelfth day, you’ll visit Madaba, where you’ll explore the historical sites and ancient maps.
- Your trip will come to closure on the thirteenth day, and you’ll be transferred to Ben Gurion airport to catch a flight to reach your hometown.
Upon your arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out for shopping in the local markets and try some local culinary delights at the local restaurant.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, set out to explore famous attractions of Tel Aviv.
You will be visiting Yarkon Park, Palmach Museum, Bauhaus Center, Beit Hatfutsot, the Tel Aviv Port and also try some delicious local Israeli food.
After the tour, explore the most famous markets and enjoy shopping.
In the evening, you can spend your time at leisure.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Caesarea.
Enroute, you will be visiting Roman port, the amphitheater, the aqueduct and the excavations of the Crusaders’ city.
Next, you will be visiting Megiddo, the site of Armageddon and take a short tour of Druze village Daliat-el-Carmel and visit popular places like the house of Sir Laurence Oliphant, the Druze heritage house, art galleries, olive oil presses, textile workshops and more.
Drive through Haifa and visit the Bahai Shrine and the gardens of Haifa Bay.
After reaching, check-in and have an overnight stay at the hotel in Caesarea.
After having a hearty breakfast, drive to Safed and visit the artists’ colony, an artistic colony with its blue painted doorways and quaint alleyways filled with Kabbalah Art.
Next, you will be visiting the former Syrian bunkers at Golan Heights and see the views of the new Israeli town of Katzrin and Quneitra.
Enjoy a wine tour at the Golan Winery, where you will get to see the process of wine making and savour the crisp and delicious taste of multitude of wines.
After the wine tasting, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a healthy breakfast and start your journey to Jerusalem to visit the most significant places of biblical events.
Our first stop is Nazareth and visit the Church of Annunciation, where angel Gabriel appeared and announced to Hail Mary that she will give birth to Jesus, the child of God.
Our next stop is Tiberias, where you will visit Capernaum, the ruins of the synagogue and the Church of St Peter.
Proceed to Mount of Beatitudes and see the place where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount and visit Beit Shean and Beit Alpha.
After reaching Jerusalem, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get ready to explore the old city of Jerusalem. Start your trip with a hike to Mount of Olives and witness a breath-taking view of Jerusalem.
Start driving to the Old City and visit the Room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of King David.
Proceed to the Walled City and take a walk through the newly restored Jewish quarter.
Next, you will be visiting the Herodian Quarter, the Roman Cardo and the Western Wall.
Pay a visit to Via Dolorosa and pray at the Church of Holy Sepulchre.
Start travelling to Bethlehem and visit Rachel’s tomb, Manger’s Square and the Church of Nativity.
As the tour ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and embark on the Jerusalem New City Tour.
You will be visiting the Israel Museum, where you will see the Shrine of the Book and see the exhibits of Dead Sea scrolls.
Proceed to Knesset and visit Israel's parliament, Mount Hertzel cemetery and Yad Vashem museum, where you will see the memorials of the Holocaust.
Pay a visit to Mea Shearim and enjoy a Sound & Light show at the Tower of David Museum.
Enjoy a local culinary meal at the local restaurant and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up and have breakfast, today you will get to enjoy an exciting trip to the Dead Sea.
Start your journey to the Judean desert and visit the Qumran Caves, where Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada and then enjoy a cable car ride and head to the ancient fortress.
Later, proceed to the Dead Sea and float in the sea,also you can take a dip in the mineral enriched mud pool for a relaxing experience.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast with hot coffee in the morning and spend this day leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can head out to explore various attractions like Hezekiah's Tunnel, Davidson Archaeological Park, the Israel Museum and more.
Take a tour of the Old City Souk market and stock up some souvenirs.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Amman, it will take you 5 hours to reach your destination.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can enjoy a scenic drive of the city and explore the old roman city.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Amman.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Wadi Musa, a modern village of Petra.
As you reach, reach Siq and take a walk to reach Petra, also known as Red Rock city.
Visit all the significant monuments such as El Khazneh, the Treasury, the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, and then head back to Wadi Musa village.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel at Petra and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start driving to Madaba and visit the ruins of historical sites and the ancient mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Next, you will head to Mount Nebo to witness the mesmerising view of the Jordan Valley.
Pay a visit to the ruins of Byzantine church and resume your journey to Tel Aviv.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight back home as your trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked this trip in advance before 2-months of the travel date and the team responsiveness was very good and they did an amazing job of putting together the plan for our vacation and also ensuring that everything was ready and arranged when we reached Israel... YES, once we land at the airport we get a warm welcome and received us by a professional representative who helps us with the checked-in and all... We need not worry about anything the trip goes as per the pre-planned by the team and our coordinator kept us informed and shared updates on a daily basis... The main highlights of our tour were the visit to the city of Nazareth, Jerusalem, and the Dead Sea. The overall places we covered too were very impressive and beautiful... We learn the rich history and culture of the place... We really had a great time there thoroughly
Rated : 5.0
Don't worry this trip was well-organized and well-executed, I just came from this place and I booked with this package with Thrillophilia full guaranteed you won't face any difficulty at all during the trip... The country is truly beautiful and the people were extremely nice, interacting, and helpful towards the tourists... The place is very well-kept and has a very interesting story and history... Overall the services, hotels, daily day tours were amazingly spot-on... The places are visited by many peoples around the world... We get to learn about the culture, religion, and history of the place... I highly recommend
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.