Popular Gold Coast Packages
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 59999|
Gold Coasttour packages - Browse through a wide range of Gold Coast Holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Gold Coast vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Gold Coast Tour Packages from Thrillophilia lets you have an immersive experience of the slice of paradise located on the South Eastern Coast of Queensland. Heading over to Gold Coast on a well curated tour from Thrillophilia, you will be able to rejuvenate your body, soul and mind. Taking this customisable and highly personalised tour package, you will be able to spend at some of the world-class themes, myriad adventure activities, pristine beaches, world heritage sites, and enjoy the thriving nightlife.
Taking the Gold Coast tour Packages, you will be able to stay in luxury accommodation and get to relish all sorts of modern amenities and treatments. You will be assisted by well-experienced tourist guides to help you explore the attractions. Thrillophilia also gives you a chance to enjoy zillions of adventure activities like skydiving, hiking and whale watching. You will also enjoy the wide range of activities on the coast overlooking the alluring natural beauty. Tourists can spend time swimming and sunbathing at the coast with their loved ones.
Book one of the best Gold Coast Holiday Packages from Thrillophilia to travel to this wonderful place with special tours and offers.
People Also Ask About Gold Coast Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Gold Coast tour?
1. Broad beach: Broad beach is one of the most amazing places in the city of Gold Coast that offers plenty of adventures and recreation amenities for its visitors. While you are at the broad beach enjoying your Gold Coast tour Packages, you must experience the variety of shopping centres, exhibition areas, art stalls, food outlets as well as the popular surfing courses here.
2. Currumbin wildlife sanctuary: One of the best places for all the nature enthusiasts and wildlife buffs is these 27 hectares of protected rainforest known as the Currumbin wildlife sanctuary. The best part about this place is that it allows you to hand feed the kangaroos, cuddle up with the koalas as well as get a little closer to the fishes, crocodiles and other creatures.
3. Coolangatta Beach: A beach that is most popular for its casual beachside culture and is thus most preferable by many vacationers. Heading over to this place with your loved ones on one of the best Gold Coast tour packages, you will be able to enjoy a great adrenaline rush taking part in various surfing facilities and even guided skydiving opportunities. Besides, Coolangatta beach has one of the most picturesque sunset scenes that you can enjoy on one of the most sought after Gold Coast Packages.
4. Burleigh Heads: You must make time to stop by this amazingly calming town that not only offers you the serenity of its nature but also speaks volumes about its heritage culture. The town is filled with restaurants as well as cafes for you to chill by the ocean with seafood and beer.
5. Spring brook National Park: Spring brook National Park is definitely your perfect getaway from the commotion of the city. This place is known for being home to a number of exotic species of plants as well as animals, mesmerizing falls, lush green forests etc. By opting for a Gold Coast Tour package that offers a visit to this marvellous place you can either relax or choose to go hiking.
6. Cavill Avenue: Cavill Avenue is in the heart of the surfer’s paradise that is best for fun nightlife or for shopping around the city. Cavill Avenue Mall’s restaurants are its highlight for serving cuisines from all over the globe.
7. David Fleay Wildlife Park: One of the heritage-listed parks that was named after David Fleay who wanted to protect some endangered species of wildlife. This is one of the crown jewels of the Gold Coast tour packages that has a vibrant variety of snakes, dingoes, bandicoots, flying foxes and many more.
8. Tamborine Mountain: Tamborine Mountain is one of the greenest, calmest and most tourist-friendly places in Australia. This place is filled with gorgeous waterfalls, botanic gardens and different walking trails.
9. Warner Bros Movie World: The 415-acre movie-related theme park is considered to be the dream place of many tourists around the globe. Here you can find various fun rides, Warner bros Roadshow studios, Comic characters, kid’s fun zone as well as different kinds of water rides in the wild west complex.
10. Dream World: Dream World Gold Coast is one of the biggest theme parks in Australia that entertains millions of tourists every year. This not only offers an immense diversity of attractions but also plays a crucial role in the preservation of tigers. Apart from this, it helps its guests know about the Australian Culture through Corroboree recitals.
What are the best things to do on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Gold Coast Theme Parks: The Warner Bros Movie World as well as the Dream World are the two most amazing theme parks that you can visit on your Gold Coast tour packages. It offers you a variety of water sports activities, fun rides, shopping centres, restaurants along with a glimpse of the Australian culture and Wildlife.
2. Jet Boat Rides: Jet Boat Rides are basically 55 minutes water rides that give a chance of experiencing the alluring beauty of the city along with having an exhilarating adrenaline rush.
3. Tree top Challenge at Tamborine Mountain: Here is your call for adventure amidst lush green natural parks and mesmerizing waterfalls. There are many Gold coasts packages available that lets you enjoy mesmerizing activities of rope and wire challenges, zip-lining, a sky fall jump on this amazing Tamborine Mountain.
4. Gold Coast Canyon Flyer Zipline: A trip away from the city life that offers you a wide range of activities and is, therefore, a popular relaxing hotspot for vacationers. This is basically 3 hours of extreme adventure that consists of 7 zip lines that cross Cedar Creek Canyon multiple times.
5. Sky point Observation Deck: Brace yourself for you might have the most thrilling experience of standing on the Gold Coast's tallest building and having a sprawling 360-degree view of the entire city. This has one of the world’s fastest elevators that take around 42 seconds to reach the top of the building. It even has a café, snacks and good Wi-Fi facilities.
6. Natural Bridge Glow Worm Tour: Natural Bridge is a popular man-made bridge that is quite fascinating because the walls of its caves light up with tiny larvae. The tourists mostly enjoy stargazing here because of the less light pollution. Apart from this guided night tour, facilities are available for the Glowworm tour and the SpringBrook National Park on your Gold Coast Packages.
7. Seaplane ride to Stradbroke island: If you have some time in your itinerary then do opt for this beautiful seaplane ride that will give you a view of the most spectacular scenery in Queensland. The best part about this ride is that you can catch a glimpse of thousands of humpback whales that swim past the Gold Coast beaches.
8. Flyboarding and Parasailing in Gold Coast: Learn the amazing skill of parasailing through the clear blue skies and marvel at the most scenic view from above. Flyboarding is a slightly newer kind of fun water activity that is done during your Gold Coast Packages with a guide and is quite similar to skateboarding.
What are the adventure things to do on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Kayaking and Hiking: Spend a good quality of your time doing ocean kayaking, watching wild dolphins, joining the early morning bushwalking trip as well as enjoying the night-time star gazing.
2. Jet Ski, Parasailing and Jet Boating: Adventures like these are best if you want a thrilling memory to cherish and a good adrenaline rush. Jet Ski and Jet Boarding are completely guided water activities that give you a refreshing experience while Parasailing is like swiftly coming down from the clear skies while enjoying the panoramic vista of the entire place.
3. Whale Watching Cruise: Gold Coast is one the popularly recommended places to opt for the scenic beauty of whale watching. Taking one of the well curated Gold Coast Tour Packages you can not only watch a variety of whales but also different types of sharks, flying fishes, dolphins, turtles and so on.
4. Scuba Diving at Wave Break Island: Enjoy the most amazing experience of four hours of scuba diving in taking one of the best Gold Coast Packages with your loved ones. You can also explore the exotic marine life here.
How to Reach the Gold Coast from India?
By Flights: Gold Coast Airport in Australia has got a well-connected network with almost all the major cities around the globe. There are no direct flights from India to the Gold Coast but one can travel to Sydney and then take a second flight to the Gold Coast Airport. Some of the major flight operators in this route are Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand to name a few.
By Water: You can reach the Gold Coast by waterways only by reaching Melbourne and Sydney. You will get regular ferry services to take you to the port of the Gold Coast.
What is the best time to visit the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast can be visited all through the year but the best time to make the most out of the place would be from the month of December to the month of February. In this time of the year, you will be able to enjoy the sunny days, marvel at the white soft sand and head into the azure blue waters to surf.
What are the best public transport modes to commute around the Gold Coast?
In order to move around from one place to another on the Gold Coast, you can travel through buses, light rail systems, taxis, rental cabs, water taxis, and much more. Tourists who wish to explore and learn more about the cultural tradition of Gold Coast can take walking as well as cycling tours.
How many days do you need to see the Gold Coast?
You can think of spending around 7 - 8 days on the Gold Coast to experience some of the most sought after activities and tourist destinations. During your visit, you can spend time at the iconic cafes and restaurant like Cafe D’Bar and Snapper Rocks.
Tourists can have Lunch at Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club. You will be visiting the wildlife sanctuary park of Currumbins, exploring the surfers’ paradise in the evening hours, climbing the Skypoint, and exploring The Themepark of Dreamland.
How much does a trip to the Gold Coast cost from India?
The cost of a gold coast tour package from India is around INR 101382 for a vacation of 10 nights and 11 days. The per-day expenditure in Gold Coast would be around AU$121 ($92) per day. You will be spending around AU$33 ($26) on food and around AU$28 ($21) on local transportation on an average.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Gold Coast?
Hoodies for the kids
Dresses / casual outfits
Comfortable walking shoes
Do you need a visa to travel to the Gold Coast?
If at all you are not an Australian and New Zealandian citizen, then you would need to get a visa for entering the Gold Coast. The process of getting an Australian visa is very simple as you need to walk to the nearest Australian Embassy with all the valid documents. You can apply for a wide range of visas starting from tourist visas to working holiday visas on your Gold Coast holiday packages.
Which are the beaches to visit on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Surfer’s Paradise Beach: With the amazing panoramic views and a relaxing atmosphere, Surfer’s Paradise Beach is one of the most popular as well as busiest beaches on the Gold Coast. This beach offers multiple water activities, cafes, markets and lively nightclubs.
2. Green Mount Beach: Blessed with heavenly landscapes, crystal blue waters and white sands, this beach is a beautiful getaway that offers a lovely walking trail, relaxing facilities at the green hill as well as the thrill of watching cheerful dolphins and whales.
3. Mermaid Beach: Mermaid Beach is a really crowd-free beach that offers excellent surfing conditions and other water activities.
4. Miami Beach: Known for being the centre of attraction for a number of tourists and for providing a diversity of cuisines from across the globe at Miami Marketta to almost around 450 tourists.