Popular Gold Coast Packages
Gold Coast Tour Packages
|Australian Delights - Best Of Melbourne & Gold Coast||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 71786.0|
|Australian Highlights - Best Of Sydney & Gold Coast||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 85014.0|
|Australian Extravaganza - Sydney, Gold Coast & Melbourne||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 118762.0|
|Gateway To The Great Barrier Reef - Best Of Australia||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 114615.0|
|Gems Of Australia - Highlights of Gold Coast, Cairns & Melbourne||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 115800.0|
Gold Coasttour packages - Browse through a wide range of Gold Coast Holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Gold Coast vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Gold Coast Tour Packages from Thrillophilia lets you have an immersive experience of the slice of paradise located on the South Eastern Coast of Queensland. Heading over to Gold Coast on a well curated tour from Thrillophilia, you will be able to rejuvenate your body, soul and mind. Taking this customisable and highly personalised tour package, you will be able to spend at some of the world-class themes, myriad adventure activities, pristine beaches, world heritage sites, and enjoy the thriving nightlife.
Taking the Gold Coast tour Packages, you will be able to stay in luxury accommodation and get to relish all sorts of modern amenities and treatments. You will be assisted by well-experienced tourist guides to help you explore the attractions. Thrillophilia also gives you a chance to enjoy zillions of adventure activities like skydiving, hiking and whale watching. You will also enjoy the wide range of activities on the coast overlooking the alluring natural beauty. Tourists can spend time swimming and sunbathing at the coast with their loved ones.
Book one of the best Gold Coast Holiday Packages from Thrillophilia to travel to this wonderful place with special tours and offers.
People Also Ask About Gold Coast Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Gold Coast tour?
1. Broad beach: Broad beach is one of the most amazing places in the city of Gold Coast that offers plenty of adventures and recreation amenities for its visitors. While you are at the broad beach enjoying your Gold Coast tour Packages, you must experience the variety of shopping centres, exhibition areas, art stalls, food outlets as well as the popular surfing courses here.
2. Currumbin wildlife sanctuary: One of the best places for all the nature enthusiasts and wildlife buffs is these 27 hectares of protected rainforest known as the Currumbin wildlife sanctuary. The best part about this place is that it allows you to hand feed the kangaroos, cuddle up with the koalas as well as get a little closer to the fishes, crocodiles and other creatures.
Click Here To Book: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
3. Coolangatta Beach: A beach that is most popular for its casual beachside culture and is thus most preferable by many vacationers. Heading over to this place with your loved ones on one of the best Gold Coast tour packages, you will be able to enjoy a great adrenaline rush taking part in various surfing facilities and even guided skydiving opportunities. Besides, Coolangatta beach has one of the most picturesque sunset scenes that you can enjoy on one of the most sought after Gold Coast Packages.
4. Burleigh Heads: You must make time to stop by this amazingly calming town that not only offers you the serenity of its nature but also speaks volumes about its heritage culture. The town is filled with restaurants as well as cafes for you to chill by the ocean with seafood and beer.
5. Spring brook National Park: Spring brook National Park is definitely your perfect getaway from the commotion of the city. This place is known for being home to a number of exotic species of plants as well as animals, mesmerizing falls, lush green forests etc. By opting for a Gold Coast Tour package that offers a visit to this marvellous place you can either relax or choose to go hiking.
6. Cavill Avenue: Cavill Avenue is in the heart of the surfer’s paradise that is best for fun nightlife or for shopping around the city. Cavill Avenue Mall’s restaurants are its highlight for serving cuisines from all over the globe.
7. David Fleay Wildlife Park: One of the heritage-listed parks that was named after David Fleay who wanted to protect some endangered species of wildlife. This is one of the crown jewels of the Gold Coast tour packages that has a vibrant variety of snakes, dingoes, bandicoots, flying foxes and many more.
8. Tamborine Mountain: Tamborine Mountain is one of the greenest, calmest and most tourist-friendly places in Australia. This place is filled with gorgeous waterfalls, botanic gardens and different walking trails.
9. Warner Bros Movie World: The 415-acre movie-related theme park is considered to be the dream place of many tourists around the globe. Here you can find various fun rides, Warner bros Roadshow studios, Comic characters, kid’s fun zone as well as different kinds of water rides in the wild west complex.
10. Dream World: Dream World Gold Coast is one of the biggest theme parks in Australia that entertains millions of tourists every year. This not only offers an immense diversity of attractions but also plays a crucial role in the preservation of tigers. Apart from this, it helps its guests know about the Australian Culture through Corroboree recitals.
What are the best things to do on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Gold Coast Theme Parks: The Warner Bros Movie World as well as the Dream World are the two most amazing theme parks that you can visit on your Gold Coast tour packages. It offers you a variety of water sports activities, fun rides, shopping centres, restaurants along with a glimpse of the Australian culture and Wildlife.
2. Jet Boat Rides: Jet Boat Rides are basically 55 minutes water rides that give a chance of experiencing the alluring beauty of the city along with having an exhilarating adrenaline rush.
3. Tree top Challenge at Tamborine Mountain: Here is your call for adventure amidst lush green natural parks and mesmerizing waterfalls. There are many Gold coasts packages available that lets you enjoy mesmerizing activities of rope and wire challenges, zip-lining, a sky fall jump on this amazing Tamborine Mountain.
4. Gold Coast Canyon Flyer Zipline: A trip away from the city life that offers you a wide range of activities and is, therefore, a popular relaxing hotspot for vacationers. This is basically 3 hours of extreme adventure that consists of 7 zip lines that cross Cedar Creek Canyon multiple times.
5. Sky point Observation Deck: Brace yourself for you might have the most thrilling experience of standing on the Gold Coast's tallest building and having a sprawling 360-degree view of the entire city. This has one of the world’s fastest elevators that take around 42 seconds to reach the top of the building. It even has a café, snacks and good Wi-Fi facilities.
Click Here To Book: SkyPoint Observation Deck Tickets
6. Natural Bridge Glow Worm Tour: Natural Bridge is a popular man-made bridge that is quite fascinating because the walls of its caves light up with tiny larvae. The tourists mostly enjoy stargazing here because of the less light pollution. Apart from this guided night tour, facilities are available for the Glowworm tour and the SpringBrook National Park on your Gold Coast Packages.
7. Seaplane ride to Stradbroke island: If you have some time in your itinerary then do opt for this beautiful seaplane ride that will give you a view of the most spectacular scenery in Queensland. The best part about this ride is that you can catch a glimpse of thousands of humpback whales that swim past the Gold Coast beaches.
8. Flyboarding and Parasailing in Gold Coast: Learn the amazing skill of parasailing through the clear blue skies and marvel at the most scenic view from above. Flyboarding is a slightly newer kind of fun water activity that is done during your Gold Coast Packages with a guide and is quite similar to skateboarding.
What are the adventure things to do on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Kayaking and Hiking: Spend a good quality of your time doing ocean kayaking, watching wild dolphins, joining the early morning bushwalking trip as well as enjoying the night-time star gazing.
2. Jet Ski, Parasailing and Jet Boating: Adventures like these are best if you want a thrilling memory to cherish and a good adrenaline rush. Jet Ski and Jet Boarding are completely guided water activities that give you a refreshing experience while Parasailing is like swiftly coming down from the clear skies while enjoying the panoramic vista of the entire place.
3. Whale Watching Cruise: Gold Coast is one the popularly recommended places to opt for the scenic beauty of whale watching. Taking one of the well curated Gold Coast Tour Packages you can not only watch a variety of whales but also different types of sharks, flying fishes, dolphins, turtles and so on.
4. Scuba Diving at Wave Break Island: Enjoy the most amazing experience of four hours of scuba diving in taking one of the best Gold Coast Packages with your loved ones. You can also explore the exotic marine life here.
How to Reach the Gold Coast from India?
By Flights: Gold Coast Airport in Australia has got a well-connected network with almost all the major cities around the globe. There are no direct flights from India to the Gold Coast but one can travel to Sydney and then take a second flight to the Gold Coast Airport. Some of the major flight operators in this route are Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand to name a few.
By Water: You can reach the Gold Coast by waterways only by reaching Melbourne and Sydney. You will get regular ferry services to take you to the port of the Gold Coast.
What is the best time to visit the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast can be visited all through the year but the best time to make the most out of the place would be from the month of December to the month of February. In this time of the year, you will be able to enjoy the sunny days, marvel at the white soft sand and head into the azure blue waters to surf.
What are the best public transport modes to commute around the Gold Coast?
1. By Tram - G:link.
Light rail stops on Australia's Gold Coast are unlike any others in the country.
The Gold Coast University Hospital is the starting point for the G:link Light Rail tram system, which travels 16 stops across 13 kilometers via Southport, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, and Broadbeach, connecting with the bus network at secure transfer points. Planned for the future,
Stage 2 will extend the route to Parkwood and Helensvale.
The G:link accepts a variety of tickets, including the go card (for locals) and one way paper tickets.
2. By Rail
Beginning at Varsity Lakes Station, the Gold Coast Line travels to Ormeau Station before terminating on the Gold Coast.
The route then proceeds to Brisbane's central business district before finally arriving at Brisbane Domestic Airport. It takes around an hour to go from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.
Depending on how many zones you pass through, your fare will increase or decrease.
Whether you have a concession, when you travel, and whether you use a go card or a paper ticket all affect the final cost.
3. By Bus
The bus system serves the majority of Gold Coast neighborhoods, with most routes providing access to railway stations, major commercial centers, and even certain attractions.
Although buses run frequently along the Gold Coast Highway, they are less numerous in the outlying districts.
This is why buses are convenient in the most popular tourist regions, but less so in less-frequently visited places like the Gold Coast Hinterland, which lacks a central transport center.
For a trip across just one zone, one-way fares will set you back around $4.60, but a Go Card will reduce that cost.
How many days do you need to see the Gold Coast?
You can think of spending around 7 - 8 days on the Gold Coast to experience some of the most sought after activities and tourist destinations. During your visit, you can spend time at the iconic cafes and restaurant like Cafe D’Bar and Snapper Rocks.
Tourists can have Lunch at Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club. You will be visiting the wildlife sanctuary park of Currumbins, exploring the surfers’ paradise in the evening hours, climbing the Skypoint, and exploring The Themepark of Dreamland.
How much does a trip to the Gold Coast cost from India?
The cost of a gold coast tour package from India is around INR 101382 for a vacation of 10 nights and 11 days. The per-day expenditure in Gold Coast would be around AU$121 ($92) per day. You will be spending around AU$33 ($26) on food and around AU$28 ($21) on local transportation on an average.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Gold Coast?
- Winter jacket
- Hoodies for the kids
- Dresses / casual outfits
- Comfortable walking shoes
Do you need a visa to travel to the Gold Coast?
If at all you are not an Australian and New Zealandian citizen, then you would need to get a visa for entering the Gold Coast. The process of getting an Australian visa is very simple as you need to walk to the nearest Australian Embassy with all the valid documents. You can apply for a wide range of visas starting from tourist visas to working holiday visas on your Gold Coast holiday packages.
What is the currency used in Gold Coast?
Australian Dollars (AUD) is the currency used in Gold Coast
What are the different kinds of Gold Coast Tour you can experience while you visit?1. Night Tours: One of the night Gold Coast Tours like the Aboroginal how Spirits of Sand involves delicious chargrilled feast along with an evening of stirring storytelling and Aboriginal ceremonies. As you go to Beenleigh Historical Village by bus from specific Gold Coast locales, listen as the tour guides narrate an interactive story. Upon arriving, mingle with other visitors and your hosts while getting a drink at the bar before the event. As the play leads you up to the 1800s, follow the Dreamtime creation myths and go on a historical adventure. Enjoy an Aboriginal storyteller and a cast of characters who are the story's direct descendants.2. Sightseeing Tours: Being a part of the art at the extraordinary ArtVo Gold Coast, a gallery with a difference; taking a leisurely cruise along the Gold Coast's picturesque canals as a boat captain for the day; getting up close and personal with Australian native animals at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary; and seeing theme parks like Movieworld, Dreamworld, and Seaworld are all included on sightseeing Gold Coast Tour Packages.3. Food Tours: A gourmet two-course lunch is included in the price of the deluxe Winery Tour of Tamborine Mountain, which is a popular food tour. This tour around Mt. Tamborine includes a gourmet lunch as well as tastings of locally produced liqueurs, spirits, and wines that have won international awards. Sample the wares of the many wineries and distilleries that dot the Great Brisbane area, as well as the cheese made at the Witches Chase Cheese Factory and the spirits distilled at the Tamborine Mountain Distillery. These Gold Coast Packages are convenient and satisfying because they are inclusive of all of the tastings, snacks, and drinks.4. Adventure Tours: As part of adventure Gold Coast Tour Packages, visitors can experience the rush of a 55-minute jet boat ride filled with high speeds and daring maneuvers. Your adventure will take you out onto the beautiful Broadwater on the Gold Coast, where you can expect to witness some breathtaking stunts guaranteed to raise your heart rate. Additionally, you'll go on a thrilling 45-minute boat ride and fly parasailing tandem with a friend for about eight minutes. As an added bonus, the adventure tours include tandem skydiving jumps from up to 12,000 feet over a beautiful Gold Coast beach.
Which are the beaches to visit on the Gold Coast tour?
1. Surfer’s Paradise Beach: With the amazing panoramic views and a relaxing atmosphere, Surfer’s Paradise Beach is one of the most popular as well as busiest beaches on the Gold Coast. This beach offers multiple water activities, cafes, markets and lively nightclubs.
2. Green Mount Beach: Blessed with heavenly landscapes, crystal blue waters and white sands, this beach is a beautiful getaway that offers a lovely walking trail, relaxing facilities at the green hill as well as the thrill of watching cheerful dolphins and whales.
3. Mermaid Beach: Mermaid Beach is a really crowd-free beach that offers excellent surfing conditions and other water activities.
4. Miami Beach: Known for being the centre of attraction for a number of tourists and for providing a diversity of cuisines from across the globe at Miami Marketta to almost around 450 tourists.
What are the best water sports in Gold Coast that we can book through Thrillophilia?Here is the list of best water sports in Gold Coast that we can book through Thrillophilia:
What are the best adventure activities in Gold Coast that we can book through Thrillophilia?Here is the list of best adventure activities in Gold Coast that we can book through Thrillophilia:
Which are the best Gold Coast Cruise Experiences that we can book from Thrillophilia?Here is the list of best Gold Coast Cruise Experiences that we can book from Thrillophilia:
- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast
Among the many attractions that lure people to Gold Coast, a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary makes it to the top of the itinerary. Encased in around 27 hectares of protected rainforest, it is not less than a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife buffs. This wildlife sanctuary is a non-profit organization that has been enriching and replenishing biodiversity and wildlife at a rapid speed since the last seventy years and this is one of the best places to go in Gold Coast. You can spot here a prolific variety of birds, reptiles, insects, and mammals. It offers an unrivalled opportunity to watch the native species of animals in their natural bushland setting. The best thing about this wildlife sanctuary is that you can have an interactive session with the birds and animals that you haven’t even heard of before.You can hand-feed the kangaroos, cuddle up with a koala and get up close with the crocodiles and fishes here. You can also spot the koalas curled up in the trees, pelicans lying by the lake, wallaby and kangaroo feeding, and a hungry skippy looking for food here. If you’re someone who is not just happy wandering along the well-marked paths and gazing at the wildlife species, then you can even take part in the adrenaline pumping tree-top challenge course here. A wildlife hospital is also located in the sanctuary to ensure the good health of the wildlife species.Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has recently added a new section to its vast expanse known as the Lost Valley. Here you can collect information about the supercontinent of Gondwana, and you can witness here distinct species of flora and fauna.Click Here to Book Now: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
Dreamworld Gold Coast is the biggest theme park in Australia and is visited by more than one million people each year. However, it is not just its huge size but the immense diversity of attractions and experiences that make it such a loved-spot for locals and tourists alike. Besides being a family theme park, Dreamworld is also a conservatory which works at preserving tigers. Thus, it is not only a vacation spot but actually has great bio-significance for the people of Australia and this is one of the best places to visit in Gold Coast.It is home to many animals like Kangaroos, Wombats, and Koalas. This theme park is also famous for having a Tiger Island where you can witness diverse tiger species. It also gives great insight into Australian culture through a Corroboree that recites the history of Australia. The balance that the makers have managed to achieve between culture and fun is probably what makes it one of the top places to visit in Australia. You can also enjoy shopping here and fun exploration of your favourite wildlife species. You can also spot here an entire section devoted to educational experiences revolving around the Aboriginal communities. The diverse nature of this park is also reflected in the food joints here, which offer everything from fast food to authentic culinary cuisine. Thus, Dreamworld Gold Coast is almost like a mini-Australia that gives you a chance to get a great insight into the culinary, cultural, and ecological aspects of the country- all while having fun on amazing rides!Click Here to Book Now: Dreamworld Gold Coast Tickets
Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast happens to be a water park situated in Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland. The water park is owned and operated by the village roadshow theme parks and is one of the most popular water parks in Queensland.This is for the reason that, in the year 2009 it has received almost 1,095,000 visitors, which made it rank first in Australia and eighth in the whole world. The park was opened for public in the year 1984. The park remains open for visitors all over the year with heated water in the winter season.There are four water pools, seventeen different water slides for adults, and two specially constructed places for children inside the park. Some of the major attractions of the Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast are Kamikaze, Tornado, Blackhole, AquaLoop, Buccaneer Bay, Calypso Beach, Constrictor, Flowrider, and many more. A visit to the Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast will not only impress you by its amazing world-class water park facilities, but it will also delight your taste buds with various types of mouth watering delicacies in its in house eateries Bombora Burger Bar, Oasis Ice Cream Parlour, Snack Shack, and Go Frozen" Frozen Coke Bar.Finally yet importantly, to keep the memoirs alive all the time, you can opt to go for souvenir shopping and take some of the collectibles that will keep the memory of this trip to the park alive all through your life.Also Read: Monuments in Australia