- Feel excited as you go for the tallest free-falling Whitewater World rides in Australia.
- Experience an adrenaline rush as you plunge into a jaw-dropping 119 metres.
- Accelerate at the speed of gravity and fall for 39 stories.
- Jump on your slide mat and prepare yourself to pass through a 120 m maze of thrilling turns and twists.
- Reach the speed of 50 km per hour as you make your journey down.
- Challenge other sliders to a water bottle as you race down The BRO.
The Green Room
- Get an opportunity to enter the Green Room, one of the rides at Whitewater Gold Coast, known to be the deepest as well as the most awe-inspiring part of a wave.
- Enter the massive, 1.5-million-dollar funnel of fun, starting from 20 meters above the ground.
- Pass through the cloverleaf tube that has been designed to accommodate 4 people at a time.
- Go through the 75-meter tunnel and then through the 15-meter funnel before reaching the final plunge.
- Ride into the upper hemisphere and then pass through the back-to-back vertical and finally head for an epic splashdown.
Also Read: Places To Visit In Australia
Book Now: Melbourne River Cruise
- Enter the launch chamber of The Wedgie, a power slide, one of the best Whitewater World rides.
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you plunge down for five stories.
- Reach the trap door and feel triggered to put your feet down the translucent pipe.
- Hold your breath as you move through Australia’s only human half coil.
- Reach the splashdown pool where the Aussie Cossie braking system checks your speed to ensure a safe splash.
Single riders only
Also Read: Things To Do In Australia
Book Now: Luna Park Melbourne Tickets
- Ride on the Triple Vortex, one of the Whitewater World rides, famous for being the hottest tubing ride in the park.
- Feel excited as you board on a raft and maneuver through the three Funnels.
- Make your way through the tunnel connected by a series of slide sections which are under partial light levels.
- Appreciate its compact design which will enhance your riding experience as you cross serpentine tunnels and multiple open funnels.
- Feel exhilarated as you get oscillated several times during your ride.
Also Read: Theme Parks In Australia
Book Now: Yarra Valley Wine Tours
- Enjoy one of the best rides at Whitewater Gold Coast, The RIP White Water World.
- Go to the top of the 16-metre tower and plunge into 12 meters of complete darkness.
- Feel thrilled as you sweep through the turns and twists during your ride.
- Ride through the corkscrew core and pass through a gigantic curtain of water.
- Splash into the massive bowl of the RIP at the end of your journey.
Also Read: National Parks Australia
Book Now: Melbourne Zoo Tickets
- One of the Whitewater World rides that is an excellent option for parents to enjoy a fun time with their smaller kids.
- Children can have their share of fun at the Wiggle Bay White Water World.
- Let your children slide through the mini slide.
- Have fun creating your own Wiggly music with interactive sprays and giant instruments.
- Go for a water fight with colorful water cannons.
Also Read: Australia Monuments
Book Now: Legoland Melbourne Tickets
Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Super Tubes Hydrocoaster White Water World is one of the rides at Whitewater Gold Coast that lets you both ride down and up a slide.
- Take your place on the raft which can fit only 2-3 people.
- Rush through the watery course of this ride that will take you downhill.
- Feel excited as the course propels you through the open-aired section as well as the closed-in section of the slide.
Also Read: Winter In Australia
Temple of Huey
- Enjoy the maximum thrill during your Temple of Huey, which is one of the Whitewater World rides
- Delight in riding The Temple of Huey which is located between the tracks of Dreamworld’s Gold Coaster rollercoaster.
- Enjoy its three different slides -Broken Headz, Screamin' Right Handers, and the Cut Snake.
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you embrace open and closed high-speed drops, navigate through criss-cross twists and turns and move around the fast and slow sections during your holy journey through the temple.
- Feel an adrenaline rush at Screamin Right Handers, Gnark on the Cut Snake and journey back to Byron Bay on Broken Headz.
Also Read: Places To Visit In Sydney
The Little Rippers
- One of the Whitewater World rides that families can enjoy together is The Little Rippers.
- Pass through small tunnels and gain speed as you reach the barreling bowls.
- Enjoy the world’s first ever dueling cannon bowl water ride where you can turn both in a clockwise as well as anti-clockwise direction, creating a "dueling" effect.
- Delight in the "center-core corkscrew exit" that makes your splash into the plunge pool safe and smooth.
Also Read: Harbour Cruises In Sydney
- Have fun at Pipeline Plunge, one of the Whitewater World rides for the family where two fun-filled icons have been merged.
- Delight in riding into the “tree fort” that has combined water with a playground.
- Have fun as you take your ultimate plunge.
Also Read: Museums In Sydney