Perth PackagesPerth tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Perth holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Perth vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Perth tour packages are worth investing in as the mesmerizing beauty that it offers is surely not worth a miss. Perth is the beautiful capital city of Western Australia. It beautifully sits where the southwestern coast meets River Swan. The suburbs of Perth are lines by white sand beaches. The massive Mount Eliza offers mesmerizing views of this beautiful city. While touring Perth you can visit art galleries depicting amazing art pieces, opera houses, ballet houses, museums and various other tourist destinations. These places also speak about the culture of Perth. It is a safe, laid back as well as a well-cultured destination.
There are plenty attractions to see while touring Perth. You can wander around and witness the beauty of each attraction. Conveniently nestled a little away from the metropolitan area of the city are some national parks, beautiful coastlines as well as various weekend getaway locations. Perth is quite popular for its indie music which can be witnessed at various restaurants, clubs, and bars. Extensively well-renowned amongst locals as well as tourists are the amazingly prepared wines of the Swan Valley.
You will find some of the most outstanding micro-breweries as well as wineries in this valley. Therefore, a wine tasting tour is a must to be taken while touring Perth. You can visit the zoo of Perth which houses more than a thousand animals of more than one hundred and fifty species. If cycling has been your childhood favorite then the amazing roads and landscapes of Perth will give you a whole exceptional experience at cycling. The pleasant weather almost all around the year with the perfectly crafted roads make Perth a well-known destination for taking cycling or biking tours. With the best Perth tour packages, it flaunts some of the best beaches of the country where you can rejuvenate yourself to the core.
Popular Perth Tour Packages
|10 Days Best of Australia Tour: Melbourne - Gold Coast - Perth||10D/9N||₹ 87999||5.0 star|
|7d/6n Trip from Perth to Exmouth||7D/6N||₹ 55170||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Perth Tours
What are the famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Perth?
Perth falls amongst the best tourist destinations all across the globe. One can tour a number of touring places while visiting Perth. Some of the many amazing tourist places to be visited on a sightseeing tour in Perth are as follows:
- King's Park and Botanic Garden
- St Mary's Cathedral
- Captain Cook Cruises
- Adventure World
- Port Beach
- Swan River
- Fremantle Markets
- Rockingham Beach
- Penguin Island
- Aviation Heritage Museum
- Mount Eliza
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Western Australian Museum
- Aquarium of Western Australia
- West Australian Symphony Orchestra
- Whiteman Park
- Adventure World
- John Forrest
- Perth Zoo
- Rottnest Island
- Perth Mint
- Point Walter
- City Beach
- Barrack Square Jetty
- The Bell Tower
- Swan Valley
Which are the best places for a wildlife experience in Perth?
Perth and the surroundings offers the following places to be visited in order to experience wildlife:
- Penguin Island - situated around forty-five minutes from Perth this place can be reached by taking a ferry ride across the beautiful Marine Park island.
- Caversham Wildlife Park - Caversham Wildlife Park, as well as a zoo, is situated in Swan Valley's Whiteman Park. It houses a huge collection of flora and fauna. You can witness feed kangaroos, view koalas as well as witness amazing farm shows.
- Perth Zoo - located around five minutes from the center of the city, Perth Zoo is an ideal place to witness wildlife. It houses around more than twelve hundred animals from all across the world.
- Peel Zoo - The Peel Zoo is a unique house of animals amidst lush greenery conveniently nestled on Murray river banks. You can have the pleasure of viewing a python here along with other animals.
- Whiteman Park - This park houses various native animals and is located just around twenty-five minutes away from Perth.
- Kalamunda National Park
- Warren National Park
- William Bay National Park
- Yalgorup National Park
- Stokes National Park
- Serpentine National Park
- Francois Peron National Park
- Greenmount National Park
- Tathra National Park
- Alexander Morrison National Park
- Walyunga National Park
- Avon Valley National Park
- Mitchell River National Park
- Karlamilyi National Park
- Lesueur National Park
- Torndirrup National Park
- Drovers Cave National Park
- Porongurup National Park
- Cape Range National Park
- Gloucester National Park
- Mount Augustus National Park
- Mount Frankland National Park
- Gooseberry Hill National Park
- Tunnel Creek National Park
- Tuart Forest National Park
Which are the best Day out tours available in Perth?
While touring Perth you can take a day out tour to many nearby located beautiful places. Some of the many places are as follows:
- Dunsborough/Margaret River
- Guilderton/Moore River
- Preston Beach and the Yalgorup Lakes
- Lancelin/Ledge Point/Wedge
- Avon Valley – York, Toodyay, and Northam
- Wellington National Park
- Dryandra Woodland and the Narrogin Area
- Goomalling-Wongan Hills Area
- Mundaring and the Bickley Valley in the Perth Hills
- Cervantes/Jurien Bay
- Lane Pool Reserve
- Perth Hills
- Ledge Point
- Cervantes/Jurien Bay and The Pinnacles
- New Norcia
Where can one enjoy sailing and cruising in Perth?
One can enjoy sailing as well as cruising while visiting Perth. Many cruises midway take a halt at Perth. Fremantle welcomes various cruise tourists each year and offers various kinds of cruising options ranging from small ships to massive cruises. The harbor lying at the western end of Victoria Quay is seen welcoming as well as seeing off various cruises and ships. You can try out other options such as the following:
- P&O Cruises - Pacific Eden
- Princess Cruises - Dawn Princess, Emerald Princess, Sun Princess as well as Sea Princess
- Holland America Line - MS Maasdam
- Royal Caribbean - Radiance of the Seas as well as Ovation of the Seas
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages - MS Astor
Which are the best cycling tour routes in Perth?
While touring Perth you can take up the following biking as well as cycling trails:
- The Marrinup Trail - 7.9 km
- Swan River Windan Bridge Loop - 3 km
- Munda Biddi Bike Trail - 582 km
- Waterous Trail - 61.3 km
- Ride along the beautiful Sunset Coast - Marmion to Burns Beach - 14 km
- The Kep Track - 75 km
- Mason and Bird Heritage Trail - 7 km
- Langford Park Mountain Bike Trails - Three circuits of 5 km, 6 km as well as 9 km
- Swan Valley Heritage Cycle Trail - 10 km (one way)
- Turner Hill Mountain Bike Trail - 9 km
- Railway Reserves Heritage Trail - 41 km
- Kalamunda Railway Heritage Trail - 6.57 km
- Four Trails Ride - 67 km
Which are some great walking/trekking routes in Perth?
Perth offers the following walking and trekking options to tourists:
- Bells Rapid Walk Trail, Swan Valley
- Burswood Loop, Burswood
- Scarborough - Trigg Heritage Trail, Scarborough - It consists of three parts:
- Scarborough Coastal Loop – Red (1.2 km)
- Trigg Coastal Loop – Blue (2.9 km)
- Trigg Bushland Reserve Loop – Green (3.2 km)
- Bold Park, City Beach
- Rottnest Walking Trails - It consists of the following two parts:
- Wadjemup Walk Trail – Bickley Bay
- Wadjemup Walk Trail – The Lakes
- Lake Monger, Wembley
- Matilda Bay Reserve, Crawley
- Law Walk, Kings Park, Perth
- Warnbro Sound, Warnbro
- Herdsman Lake, Churchlands
Should I visit Northbridge in Perth for its food variety?
Northbridge of Perth is an ideal destination that can be reached by a walk of around one kilometer from central Perth. It is a vibrant location that houses amazing cafes, shops, bars, restaurants and others. It also holds festivals as well as cultural events that is ideal for tourists. It offers a wide array of multiple cuisines including Mediterranean as well as Asian. It is also one place that depicts the best nightlife. You will find a variety of options including laneway bars, multi-story locations such as Metro City Club as well as Brass Monkey. It is also the main Chinatown area of Perth that is conveniently centered around Chung Wah Lane.
Hence, it is an ideal place to visit for the eateries that it offers.
8.Which are the best areas for a shopping tour in Perth?
You can visit the following shopping centers while touring Perth:
- Garden City - Riseley St, Booragoon
- Lakeside Joondalup
- Elizabeth's Bookshop
- Garden City Shopping Centre
- Perth's arcades
- E Shed Markets
- Centro Galleria - Collier Rd, Morley
- Scarborough Fair Markets
- Centro Galleria
- King Street for luxurious shopping
- Forest Chase - Perth CBD
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre - Karrinyup Rd, Karrinyup
- Rockingham Market - shop for electric goods
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
- Whitford City
- Westfield Carousel
- Claremont Quarter - Bayview Tce, Claremont
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Armadale Shopping City
- Hay Street & Murray Street Mall - buy homemade stuff
- Westfield Carousel - Albany Hwy, Cannington
- Fremantle Markets
- Harbour Town - West Perth
- Westfield Whitfords City - Whitfords Ave, Hillarys
- Kalamunda Farmers Markets
- Hay Street Mall - Perth CBD