Best Selling Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Be it any climate, Switzerland still steals the heart of plenty of tourists, mostly honeymoon couples. The endless scenery depicted in the city encircled by green valleys, the Alps mountains and pristine lakes is the foremost attraction here.
- During your special moments holding your beloved's hands, revel in the most scenic sights Switzerland has arrayed including the old town streets and historical buildings.
- Apart from the sightseeing tours, soak in the excitement offered by different types of activities as well like trekking, cruise, mountaineering and what not.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
- Offering a range of sightseeing and entertainment options, Switzerland has been a go-to destination for tourists since ages. In addition to the plethora of things one can enjoy here, the serenity and the splendid beauty of huge mountains and gushing streams make it a heaven-like place
- The first day of the Switzerland honeymoon package from India will begin with reaching the Zurich Airport. Once you arrive here, you will be taken towards St. Moritz, where the rest of the day is for leisure, and you can rest overnight.
- Day two of the Switzerland honeymoon package from India will take you towards the panoramic scenery of the Alps in the Glacier Express. This train will traverse through 90 tunnels and 291 bridges and will offer you many scenic views of Zermatt, Brig, Chur, Devious and St. Moritz. Once the sightseeing here is over, you will be taken to Zermatt for an overnight stay.
- The third day of the Switzerland tour package for couple from India will be a natural sightseeing tour, and today you will be covering the beautiful waterfalls, lakes and green carpets of Interlaken. Once you reach Interlaken and check into your hotel, the tour will begin. The alpine lakes and the beautiful Grindelwald will be covered today, followed by finally reaching back the stay and resting overnight.
- Day four will take you towards the snowy peaks as you board a train to Kleine Scheidegg. Today you will be climbing towards the summit of Jungfraujoch, and once you reach the top, the captivating panoramic views of the whole town will follow. The day will end with boarding a train back to Interlaken.
- Day five will be spent at the beautiful Golden pass in Zweisimmen. Once you marvel at the panoramic beauty of the pass, you will be boarding a train towards Lake Geneva. The next stop of the day will be Chillon Castle in Montreux, followed by reaching back Interlaken in the evening.
- The sixth day will take you to the historic city of Lucerne, where you will be checking into a hotel. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and today you are free to explore things on your own. The day can be spent shopping for souvenirs in the local markets and reaching back to the hotel in time.
- Day seven will start with a thrilling gondola ride towards Mount Titlis. The whole day will be spent enjoying around the snow and the glaciers, followers by returning to Lucerne for the night.
- The eighth day will take you to Zurich, where the whole day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore on your own. You can go for a sightseeing tour towards Lake Zurich or can visit the Rhine Falls where you can enjoy a blissful session of boating.
- The ninth day will be given for leisure activities and the best way to spend the day is to go on a shopping spree. The flea markets here offer loads of items like the handmade chocolates and other souvenirs which can be bought at lower prices.
- Day ten will be the last one, and today you will be departing from your hotel to board a flight back home.
Seeking a perfect destination for your honeymoon? What can be better than Singapore- The Lion City. With an abundance of activities and mesmerizing places, it manages to mark its place in one of the most attractive destinations. Here you explore various places like Marina Bay Sands, the Helix bridge, Buddhist Temple, Singapore Flyer, Universal studios and numerous other sites which will leave you in awe with the place.
About the Activity:
A thrilling honeymoon tour of Singapore for 6 days and 5 nights for couples is right here at your fingertip.
Get your backpacks ready to indulge in an amazing tour that is a mix of adventure, fun, entertainment, and joy.
On this Singapore tour, you will get a lot of chances to explore the city and its attractions in detail.
The sightseeing tour will take you to the Singapore Flyer, the Sento Island, and the other famous attractions of the city
The package includes food, accommodation, transportation with pick up and drop off, and funfilled activities.
- Make your honeymoon special with your beloved on this 6 days 5 nights honeymoon trip to Singapore.
- Arrive at Singapore and reach your hotel where you will get a warm welcome. Once there then head out for the night safari.
- Explore the Botanical garden with a variety of tropical and cooler climate plants and then continue to Sentosa island.
- Admire the Wings of Time show- a dazzling music, light, fountains, and fireworks show.
- Get a chance to experience the panoramic views on Asia’s largest observation wheel.
- Cosy up your with your love as you take the private cable car cabin and enjoy a delicious meal with your beloved.
- Visit some of the attraction here like Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park and Empress Place.
- Also, visit the famous Universal Studio and get a chance to explore some of your favourite movies adventure like Shrek, Jurrasic Park.
- And for the ladies, it's a must that you head out for some amazing shopping places here.
- Conclude your tour after getting transferred back to the airport and fly back to home.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia and Singapore dramatically adhere to the hearts of the visitors since both the countries are very much enthused to take care of its admirers.
- If you are planning for a budgeted honeymoon trip but with fun and adventure incorporated, check this one which will take you to dive into the world of incomparable thrill.
- Spend each moment completely with the help of the sizzling cities, enjoy the glimpses of the nightlife that makes these cities remarkably enthralling.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip which is inclusive of airport transfers.
Make your Europe holiday dream a reality with Thrillophilia's London Paris Switzerland tour package from India. This is an 11-day trip that takes you across the best of places and attractions in London, Paris and various cities in Switzerland. An ideal holiday package for families, couples and even solo adventurers, you can enjoy a plethora of different adventures and make thousands of happy memories.
Day 1, 2 and 3 - London. Your London Paris Switzerland holiday package from India will begin with your arrivals at the Heathrow Airport where our representative will welcome you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will visit the iconic London-eye and savour panoramic views of the city from the observation wheel
- The next day will be dedicated to a city sightseeing tour where you will go around visiting attractions like - Tower of London Museum and see St Edward's Crown, The Imperial State Crown, and Koh-I-Noor Diamond. Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- On the last day in London, you will go on an excursion to Windsor - a nearby town, located on the Thames River. Along with that, you will also take a tour of the prestigious University of Oxford and Brasenose College in the same vicinity.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Paris. On the fourth day of the London Paris Switzerland tour package from India, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to the railway station to board the Eurostars train to Paris.
- Upon arrival, you will complete check-in formalities at the hotel and then visit the spectacular Eiffel Tower to enjoy the city's views from up top. Later in the evening, you will join the Seine River cruise to savour dinner with mesmerizing views of the illuminated cityscape.
- The next days will consist of Paris sightseeing of tourist landmarks like - the Versailles palace to see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors, Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and L’Arc De Triomphe.
- On the last day in Paris, you will go to the happiest place on Earth - Disneyland Paris. Throughout the day you will explore rides, activities, events, the in-house restaurants and shops and meet with your favourite Disney characters. In the evening you will attend the popular Parisian cabaret show - Le Lido.
- Day 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 - Switzerland. On the seventh day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Paris and travel to Geneva in Switzerland.
- Throughout this day you will enjoy a city tour and visit places like - Jet D’eau fountain, Geneva lake, Flower Clock, the UN Building, Broken Chair, the Red Cross building and the WHO Building – Headquarters of the World Health Organization.
- The next day travel to Vevey - a small town on the Geneva Lake.The entire day in Vevey you will enjoy sightseeing of popular attractions - Chaplin’s World Museum, Bern city, we see Bear Pits, Bern Clock Tower, Oldtown, Einsteinhaus, and the Aare River.
- On day nine, you will check-out from the hotel in Bern and proceed with your travels to Jungfraujoch. Throughout the day you will explore and visit many sites here, including - Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls, board a cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening you will visit Interlaken city and go around attractions like - Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and more.
- On the tenth day, you will proceed to Engelberg and go on a half-day excursion to Mt Titlis. Here you will enjoy riding the Titlis Rotair, Ice Flyer and Snow Sliding, exploring the Ice Grotto.Later, you will travel to Lucerne city and spend the rest of the day sightseeing attractions like - the Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge, the River Reuss. In the evening you will go for a Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- On the last day of the London Paris Switzerland holiday package from India, you will begin with a visit to Schaffhausen and Rhine Falls to enjoy a boat ride. Later, drive through the Black forest - a mountainous region in Germany. Here you will visit - the Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. In the afternoon you will travel to Zurich, explore the city for a while before getting transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
- Both Paris and Switzerland attract large crowds of tourists for their distinctive holiday experiences. One is known to be the most romantic cities while the other is a snowed paradise with spectacular scenery and the lofty Swiss Alps. And with Thrillophilia's 7-day Switzerland and Paris package, you and your tribe can have the best time of your life.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 of the Paris Switzerland package, you will explore the French capital - Paris. The holiday will begin with your arrivals at the airport where our representative will welcome you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend time to relax before going out for a tour of some popular Parisian attractions like - Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and Tuileries Garden. Also, savour an authentic dinner at a local bistro before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will go on a comprehensive tour of the Louvre Museum and marvel at the spectacular collections. The last day in Paris will consist of a visit to the Eiffel Tower to get a clear picture of the entire family city from there top. Later, you will have time for leisure where you can choose to explore the city at your own pace.
- Day 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Paris Switzerland tour package, you will spend in Switzerland exploring its many hues. On the fourth day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Paris before travelling to the railway station to board a train to Zurich in Switzerland. Upon arrival in Zurich, you will be escorted to a hotel for check-ins. The rest of the day will be for you to spend at your leisure where you are free to explore the city attractions like - Grossmunter, Zurich Lake, Kunsthaus Zurich, and FIFA World Cup Museum, markets and nightlife etc.
- On the fifth day, you will set out for a day trip to Mount Rigi. Board a train to Arth Goldau and from there walk to Arth Goldau Rigi Bahn station to get on a Rigi Bahn train to Rigi Wölfertschen-First. From there you will begin a hike to reach Rigi Scheidegg. The next day in your Switzerland and Paris package, you will enjoy sightseeing in Zurich by paying a visit to places like - Chapel Bridge and Lake Lucerne. Later you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of the trip, you will have breakfast at the hotel before visiting a chocolate factory to buy some premium quality chocolates. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
- On Day 1 of the Switzerland tour package from Mumbai, you will arrive at the Zurich Airport where our representative will meet you and take you to the railway station for boarding a train to St. Moritz - a quaint resort town. After arriving here, you will be taken to the hotel for check-in.
- The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to explore areas like Corviglia, Diavolezza, and Corvatsch, the renowned bobsled - Cresta Run and much more.
- On Day 2, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to Zermatt. You will be taken to board the Glacier Express train that takes you across scenic Swiss destinations including - 91 tunnels, over 291 bridges and along 2 km on the Oberalp Pass. The main stations on the route are - Zermatt, Brig, Andermatt, Chur, Davos, and St. Moritz. In the end, you will get off in Zermatt, and get checked into a hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day, you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and board a train for Interlaken.
- On fourth day in Interlaken will begin with breakfast, after which you will take the train to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen to reach the highest station in Europe - Jungfrau. After reaching the top, you can explore the Ice Cave with formations, eat at local restaurants and capture views of snow-clad mountains. Later, you will make a return trip on the train while stopping over at Grindelwald. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On fifth day in Lucerne, you will have breakfast at the hotel and head out for a trip to Zweisimmen and enjoy the Golden Pass route. Also, visit Montreux to see Lake Geneva and Chillon Castle before travelling back to the hotel in Interlaken for an overnight stay.
- On sixth day wake up on the sixth day, get breakfast and get checked-out from the hotel in Interlaken to catch a train for Lucerne. After arriving in the city, you will get checked-into a hotel and get ready to enjoy the day at leisure. Choose to go shopping in the markets and malls, sightseeing or explore the nightlife before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On seventh day have breakfast at the hotel and then set forth to Mount Titlis. You will board the LSE train to Engelberg and from there get on a gondola till Trübsee to switch to another gondola till the top of the mountain. Spend time exploring the ice cave and riding an Ice Flyer chairlift, and much more. Later, return to the hotel in Lucerne for an overnight stay.
- On the eighth day of the cheap Switzerland package from Mumbai, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and travelling to Zurich. After reaching there you will get transferred to a hotel for check-in. Afterwards, you will have the rest of the day at leisure where you can choose to go for a city tour, shopping and exploring the nightlife before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The ninth day in Zurich will be a leisure day. Have breakfast at the hotel and make a self-planned itinerary to go around the city.
- On the last day of the Switzerland package from Mumbai, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the Zurich Airport for your journey onwards.
Note- Flight tickets are not included in the package.
And the cable car, mountain trains and bikes further add to the whole vacation adventure, making it unforgettable. Also, the Switzerland vacation wouldn't be complete without some shopping for branded items, chocolate, cheese, wine and so much more from Zurich and Lucerne.
- Day 1 and 2 - Rome, Italy. Your first day of the Switzerland package from Chennai will begin with your arrivals at the Rome Airport. Our representative will welcome you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will get to board the Hop-on-hop-off city tour bus which will take you around the best attractions in Rome, the evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure where you can spend time trying out restaurants and enjoying the nightlife before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day in Rome will begin with breakfast, after which you will get to go on a tour of two historically significant sites - the Vatican city and the Colosseum. By the end of the excursion, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3 and 4 - Venice, Italy. The third day of your Switzerland trip package from Chennai, you will get checked-out from the hotel after in Rome, after having breakfast and get transferred to the railway station to board a train for Venice. After reaching the floating city, you will complete the hotel check-ins and plan to spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can enjoy sightseeing, shopping, gondola rides, eating out and the nightlife before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will begin with breakfast at the hotel and get prepared to go on an island tour. On this trip, you will visit - Murano, known for its blow-glass making factories. Burano, the colourful fishermen houses and delicate lace-making is popular here. And Torcello, it is home to beautiful cathedrals and churches. In the evening, you will travel to St. Marks square to spend time exploring the attractions here. And in the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5 and 6 - Interlaken, Switzerland. You will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Venice after having breakfast, to travel to the railway station for boarding a train to Zurich.
- The next day in Interlaken, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then you will get on the train to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen to reach the highest station in Europe - Jungfrau. At the station, you can explore the Ice Cave with formations, eat at local restaurants and capture views of snow-clad mountains. In the end, you will make your return travels in the train and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 7, 8 and 9 - Lucerne, Switzerland. On the eighth day of your holiday, you will get breakfast and get checked-out from the hotel in Interlaken to catch a train for Lucerne. After arriving in the city, you will get checked-into a hotel and plan to enjoy the rest of your day at leisure. Choose to go shopping in the markets and malls, sightseeing or explore the nightlife before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will have breakfast at the hotel and proceed with a trip to Mount Titlis. To get there, you will board the LSE train till Engelberg, switch to a gondola ride till Trübsee and then another gondola to get to the top of the mountain. Spend your time here exploring the ice cave, riding an Ice Flyer chairlift, and much more. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Lucerne.
- On the last day of your Switzerland tour package from Chennai, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and board a train to Zurich. From the railway station in Zurich, you will be transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Note: Flight tickets are not included in the package.
Customizable Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
Swiss Paris Delight Premium
Enjoy a relaxing experience in Switzerland and Paris. This is one of the finest Switzerland honeymoon packages from Delhi which begins in Paris and takes you around popular tourist spots like the iconic Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum.
You’ll be driven through the mustard fields across Burgundy after which you reach your second destination, Switzerland. Here you will be able to visit the Zurich Lake and ride in a cable car to Mt. Titlis, to experience Switzerland at its finest. You can customize your tour by opting for a city tour of Interlaken and then head to the Trummelbach Falls.
- City Excursion of Paris, Louvre Museum & a visit to Eiffel Tower, River Seine Cruise & Paris By evening
- Full-Day Disneyland Tour
- Visit Interlaken, Trummelbach Falls and Bern
Duration: 6 nights/7 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 1,30,000 per person
Scintillating Switzerland Austria Special Honeymoon Package
Switzerland honeymoon packages from India like this one let you enjoy the charm of both Switzerland and Austria. Enjoy your stay in the cities of Interlaken and Lucerne with plenty of time to explore their picturesque landscapes.
Lucerne’s historic buildings and Interlaken’s natural beauty together make for a splendid visit. Follow it up with a trip to Salzburg, a beautiful Austrian city where you cruise along the crystal-clear Salzach River and explore the marvellous architecture.
- Visit Mount Jungfraujoch
- Enjoy cruises on Interlaken River and River Lucerne
- Enjoy a Gondola ride to Mount Titlis
- Enjoy the cultural musical fountain show at the Vienna Opera
Duration: 8 nights/ 9 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 1,00,000 per person
Blissful Italy & Switzerland Honeymoon Package
Choosing from Switzerland Honeymoon Packages is a breeze when they can be customised and you can choose accommodations and experiences that suit your budget. This tour, in particular, takes you around the scenic beauty of Italy and Switzerland to experience their lifestyle, craftsmanship and culture.
Head out on romantic cruises in Venice and Interlaken, ride a Gondola in Lucerne, stroll through glacier caves and experience the mesmerising magic of the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. Add a luxurious touch to your honeymoon by picking between a comfortable 3-star or 4-star property.
- Visit the ice formations of Ice Cave
- Hop on a cruise on River Lucerne
- Have a fun Gondola ride to Mount Titlis
- Head to Burano & cherish the view of bright coloured houses
Duration: 6 nights/7 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 83,000 per person
Rome to Paris by Coach without Air
Could there be anything more romantic than a tour of Rome and Switzerland, all in a matter of 12 days? We don’t think so! But there are Switzerland Honeymoon Packages that offer it all.
From a cruise on the Vaporetto in Venice and River Seine in Paris to a tour of the Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, you can enjoy the most splendid sights across France and Switzerland. Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck, the botanic garden in Mainau and the Rhine Waterfalls in Zurich. Experience the best of 7 cities in a span of just 12 days!
- City tour of Rome and Roman Coliseum
- View from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Vaporetto boat on Venice’s Grand Canal
- Visit the Alps, lakes, castles, exciting landscapes
- Visit Constanza Lake. Botanic Gardens. Rhine Waterfalls
Duration: 11 nights/ 12 days
Approx Price: Starting at 1,65,000 per person
Incredible Italy, Switzerland & Paris Honeymoon Package
This 11-day honeymoon package lets you choose between a 3-star or 4-star hotel and customise your tour experiences as well. The tailor-made holiday lets you explore the best of Rome and the Vatican City in Italy.
The Colosseum in Italy makes for a memorable experience and the trip to Mt. Jungfrau in Switzerland is definitely one of the finest. Take romantic cruises with your loved one along Lake Lucerne and Lake Thun and end your trip with a magical experience at Disneyland, Paris! Moreover, with flights from various cities, there are Switzerland honeymoon packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and others, that aid in making it a comfortable trip.
- Shop to your heart’s content at the fashion capital, Paris
- Enjoy sailing in Venice
- Get insights into the iconic architecture of royal Rome
- Experience a leisurely River Lucerne cruise
- Visit Disneyland- the happiest place to be!
Duration: 10 nights/ 11 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 1,20,000/- per person
Switzerland Paris Amsterdam Honeymoon Package With Airfare
This tailor-made Switzerland honeymoon tour Package offers the best of everything that the country is known for. Go on river cruises across Switzerland, Paris and Amsterdam, visit Ice Cave and Glacier Cave, take a trip to Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe, and then head to Paris where you’ll be left mesmerised by the Eiffel Tower, truly a wonder of the world!
This honeymoon package to Switzerland allows for some leisure time shopping and dining with your partner. Also, when in Paris, don’t miss out on the fairytale-like beauty of Disneyland! After this, a romantic dinner in Amsterdam ends your trip on a happy, content note.
- Spend a romantic evening at Eiffel Tower
- Relive your childhood at Disneyland Paris
- Dine at international restaurants on Jungfraujoch
- Enjoy a Candlelight Cruise on Lucerne River
Duration: 11 nights/ 12 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 160,000/- per person
Exotic Switzerland Vacation Packages
Embark on a trip that begins in ancient Rome, the city which is rich in history and heritage and oozing a romantic vibe. Visit the finest attractions in the cities of Rome, Florence, Pisa, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zurich and tick the best experiences off your bucket list.
Highlights of the tour also include a visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Miracoli Squares and the pristine islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. If you have plenty of time on your hands, this is one of the best Switzerland honeymoon packages from India that you can choose.
- Explore the Tuscan countryside and Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore waterways of Murano with a romantic gondola ride
- Experience a Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Visit Europe’s highest-altitude railway station
- Enjoy a train ride to Mount Titlis and Rhine Falls
Duration: 12 nights/ 13 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 170,000/- per person
Switzerland 7 Days Honeymoon Package With Flight
If you’re keen on making the most of your time in Swiss paradise and dream of spending a long, relaxed trip in the Alps, then this Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package is just for you. Needless to say, this package also includes a trip to the Alps and to the serene glacial lakes frozen in time, adding a romantic feel to the outing. Ride in a mini train and visit the famed Jungfrau Mountain, go on boat rides across lakes and rivers and top it all with long romantic walks through the quiet, yet beautifully lit towns of Switzerland.
- Take a delightful cruise on River Interlaken
- Visit Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest station
- Dine at international restaurants at Jungfraujoch
- Take a gondola to reach the spectacular Mount Titlis
Duration: 6 nights/ 7 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 1,30,000 per person
Switzerland Honeymoon Package From India
One of the best Switzerland honeymoon packages from India, this one begins in Zurich where you enjoy a week of bliss in the heart of Switzerland. Set out to see the most sought-after view of the country provided by the Jungfrau.
Visit the Alpine town of Engelberg and get on a train to Lucerne to experience its medieval mystic. Make the most of your evening cruising along the town’s namesake lake, followed by yet another boat ride across Lake Zurich. Also visit the world’s largest waterfalls, the Rhine Falls, and be mesmerised by the beauty before you head back home with a bucketful of magical memories.
- Excursion to Mt. Jungfrau
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Visit the mighty Rhine Falls
Duration: 6 nights/ 7 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 1,25,000 per person
7 Days & 6 Nights Switzerland Honeymoon Package
Switzerland Honeymoon Packages that boast of Swiss beauty are truly the best kind! Take a stroll through the cobbled streets of Switzerland’s Old Towns with your soulmate, sail across the beautiful Swiss waters amidst the backdrop of the Alps, and prepare for exciting activities at the highest point of Europe, Mt. Jungfrau.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the snow-capped mountains, the bright blue lakes, frozen glaciers and colourful houses dotting the towns. There’s an unparalleled beauty when you ride in a cable car through Switzerland. Add to this a romantic lakeside dinner and delightful activities like hiking, biking, climbing, paragliding, skiing, white-water rafting and tobogganing, and you’ve got yourself a treat!
- Visit Mt. Jungfrau
- Visit Chapel Bridge
- Visit Mt. Titlis
- Enjoy Gondola ride
- Visit Ice Flyer Chairlift
Duration: 7 nights/ 8 days
Approx Price: Starting at Rs. 85000 per person
Romantic Things to do in Switzerland
Paddleboarding In Lake Geneva
Sounds easy, right? It clearly isn’t when the waves are hitting you dramatically. If you want to add some fun to the activity, hold your partner’s hand while paddling across. That way, if you topple into the water, your partner’s going down with you!
Price: Adults: CHF 15; Children: CHF 10
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Get Soaked in Love on a Rhine Falls Boatride
The Rhine Falls is often known for the unforgettable moments it offers as you ride through the mighty falls gushing down and get soaked happily, with a broad smile on your face. There are four types of boats that ferry you across and give you the opportunity to visit the Rhine basin and get as close to the falls as possible. There are plenty of Switzerland Honeymoon Packages that offer this unmissable experience!
Price: CHF 3 to CHF 20
Location: Rheinfallquai, 8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland
Sip on Wine Together in Vaud
With six distinctive wine-producing areas and abundant wine cellars, Vaud is Switzerland’s second-largest wine-producing region. The exotic range of wines here are produced from Chasselas, Pinot Noir and Gamay, and are extremely popular with the locals.
This is among the favourite romantic things to do in Switzerland not just for the fancy wine tasting but because this romantic experience is conducted amidst the beauty of nature! You can also try booking a private tour for you and your loved one, where it’s all about both of you and lots of wine!
Price: CHF 24
Location: Vaud, Lausanne, Switzerland
Fly High Together in a Cable Car to Mt. Titlis
Feel on top of the world as the cable car to Mt. Titlis takes you higher, and you can experience the city at your feet. The TITLIS Rotair cable car rotates while travelling to the summit of TITLIS. Travel up to 3020m above sea level and experience winter with snow-capped mountain tops and untouched Alpine landscapes, no matter what the season. Customise your Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package to make sure it includes a cable car ride up to the mountains.
Price: CHF 104 onwards
Location: Engelberg, Switzerland
Go Sky Dining Under the Stars
You can ride in a gondola, but did you know you could also dine in a gondola? Switzerland’s ‘Restaurant in the Sky’ concept takes you 1,000 metres high to the side of Switzerland’s Mount Rigi in a cable-car gondola. You can dine in the spacious gondola setup with tables and the fine dining experience as a blanket of snow lies below you and the sun sets in the distance over the Swiss Alps.
From juices and salads to chicken, chorizo, and cheeses, you’re sure to be fed everything on this once-in-a-lifetime experience! You can easily customise from a range of Switzerland Honeymoon Packages to experience this unique activity.
Price: CHF 1500
Location: Multiple Locations
Enjoy a Scenic Ride Aboard the Bernina Express
Cross the Alps the old-school way with a leisurely trip on the scenic Bernina Express. Go past the heritage landscapes, through 55 tunnels and over 196 bridges and reach the realm of beauty. Icy glaciers await before you descend into the town of Tirano, entering Italy. The spacious train with huge windows welcomes you with sweeping views of the snow-capped mountains and lustrous lakes, making this 4-hour journey an absolutely memorable one.
Price: CHF14 in summer and CHF10 in winter
Location: Bahnhof. 1, 7000 Chur, Switzerland
Spend Quality Time on a Lake Geneva Cruise
Riding along the untouched beauty of Lake Geneva is truly one of the most romantic things to do in Switzerland. With two decks and a bar, the Lake Geneva cruises are flocked by tourists because this is the quickest, and definitely the most beautiful way to check out all of Geneva in a matter of hours. You can also book a private tour if you want to spend some quality time with your partner, far away from the hustle of city life.
Lake Geneva offers wedding packages as well, promising a truly memorable wedding experience. So if you’re keen on exploring your options before tying the knot, we’d definitely recommend a wedding cruise with your loved ones by your side!
Price: Second class: CHF64; First Class: CHF90
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Indulge in the World’s Best Swiss Chocolate
Set out on a sweet adventure as you visit the world’s best Swiss chocolate makers, the Maison Cailler chocolate factory. This isn’t just any chocolate factory that teaches you the process of chocolate making.
Here you can explore the story of Cailler chocolate through a series of interactive, multi-sensorial experiences while going on a unique museum tour that boasts of the history of Swiss chocolate. Indulge in an amazing variety of flavours during a chocolate tasting and feast your eyes upon some of the finest and most unique chocolate creations Switzerland has to offer. If you have some spare time, add a chocolate-making workshop to your Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package with your spouse and create ‘sweet’ memories together!
Price: Adults: CHF12; Children: CHF9
Location: Rue Jules Bellet 7, 1636 Broc, Switzerland
Take a Hike Through the Alps Hand-in-Hand
The Alps offer a plethora of trekking options. So based on your expertise in hiking and your love for nature, you can choose from the array and customise your Switzerland Honeymoon Packages accordingly. On your trek, you can choose from various routes. No matter which one you choose, you’re welcomed by dense greenery, traditional villages, and eventually, you’re led up to the snow-capped mountains.
There are also adventurous options like the Gran Paradiso which takes you through exotic trails and valleys laden with flora. The visual vista before you is an experience you’ll never forget, no matter which route you take.
Price: CHF 20-30
Location: Multiple routes
Feel the Thrill with Skydiving at Interlaken
If you and your partner are high on adventure, then skydiving in Interlaken should be a must on your bucket list. Ride in a helicopter while being treated to mountain and lake views as you fly higher. Once you're approximately 14,000 feet above the ground, prepare to jump between the glacier lakes of Interlaken with the best view of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau.
The surge of joy you feel as the chilly wind blows across your face as you scream excitedly mid-air is one of the craziest experiences ever. And if your partner is by your side, the experience gets better!
Price: CHF 450
Location: Mittelweg 11, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Visit Chillon Castle For The Love of History
Losing yourself in each other’s eyes is passe, lose yourself in history instead. Dive into a fascinating experience amidst the beauty of Montreux at the Chillon Castle, located on a rock on the banks of Lake Geneva. For almost four centuries, Chillon was the residence of the Counts of Savoy.
Even today the 14th-century paintings, subterranean vaults, and parade halls are a testament to the fine architecture that Switzerland is often known for. Walk through the entire complex that comprises 25 buildings and stroll with your partner through the courtyards here.
Price: Adult: CHF 13.5; Children: CHF 7
Location: Avenue de Chillon 21, 1820 Veytaux, Switzerland
Fly Like Free Birds at Zermatt
It’s time to feel like a free bird quite literally, as you glide through the air with your partner. Explore adventurous, yet romantic things to do in Switzerland, with activities like cable car rides and paragliding at the Swiss Alps!
You’re guided by experienced pilots who take you paragliding through the breath-taking skies around the world-famous Matterhorn. The surreal beauty of the 4000m high peaks looks like miniatures from the height you’re at. Zermatt also offers training schools so you can get a crash course before plunging into the breathtaking breeze of Switzerland.
Price: CHF 170
Location: Valais canton, Switzerland
Go For A Ride On The Golden Pass Line
Most Switzerland Honeymoon Packages will include a ride on the GoldenPass Line, but if they don’t, make sure you customise your package because this scenic 4-hour journey is absolutely unmissable!
The GoldenPass Line is an extraordinary journey that lets you travel on 3 different trains, with a panoramic view of breathtaking scenery that defines Switzerland beautifully. The trip takes you along the route of Montreux – Zweisimmen, Zweisimmen – Interlaken Ost and Interlaken Ost – Lucerne. You’re welcomed by a never-ending spectacle of three mountain passes, the famous 4000m high Alpine peaks, 8 lakes and unmissable excursions that’ll make for memories that last a lifetime.
Price: CHF 10
Location: Montreux Gare
Stroll Through the Swiss National Park
Sprawling across 170 square kilometres, out of which 80 kms are dedicated to hiking trails and nature excursions, a visit to the Swiss National Park is definitely among romantic things to do in Switzerland. There’s flora all around and the dense greenery adds to the beauty of the location.
Founded in 1914, the national park is the oldest in the Alps and houses some of the rarest animals like ibexes, chamois, marmots, bearded vultures and golden eagles, to name a few. There’s also an interactive exhibit and the park hosts plenty of excursions that you can choose from based on your interests. The park is a remarkable example of the beauty of nature, making it a must-visit.
Price: Adults - CHF 5; Children - CHF 3
Location: 7530 Zernez, Switzerland
Walk along Lake Geneva
The pathway around Lake Geneva is 26 miles long, and while we don’t recommend walking it all, we’d definitely suggest taking a stroll here for at least a short while. There are plenty of stopovers around like the Lake Geneva Public Library, Fontana, Williams Bay and Big Foot Beach State Park.
As you walk by, you’ll notice lush greenery along one side of the park and just beyond that is the glistening lake that looks magical, especially at night when the lights around the city reflect in the water. The scene here is constantly changing with the seasons and each sight is worth seeing!
Location: North of the Alps
Take a Boat on the Limmat River
The Limmat River Cruise travels from the National Museum via River Limmat to Lake Zurich and back to the Museum. Sail past the historic guild houses, the Town Hall and the famous Lindenhof and the Grossmünster churches, while being mesmerised by the beauty of the city. Pass through the picturesque Old Town and enjoy an hour of pure bliss with the Alps in the background.
The journey is via motorised boats with glass roofs so that you can enjoy gazing at the stars above, especially when you’re on a night cruise. The tour operates only between April to October, so if you’re travelling in those months, make sure it’s on your list of romantic things to do in Switzerland.
Price: Adults: CHF 4.4; Children: CHF 3
Location: Zürich Landesmuseum Schiffsteg 8001 Zürich
Enjoy Views from Harder Kulm
If you and your partner are in the mood for something thrilling, but not exploring adventure sports, then Harder Kulm is the place to be. It is the closest mountain to Interlaken promising breathtaking views of Interlaken and the peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, from a height of 1322m.
You begin by travelling in a funicular railway that takes you to Harder Kulm in around 10 minutes, after which you soak in the panoramic beauty of Switzerland from your destination. After making the most of your time at the top of Harder Kulm, head to Panorama Restaurant which is a quaint cosy venue in a building that resembles a mini fairytale castle. Visitors flock the terrace here for it’s a great place to unwind.
Price: CHF 16
Location: Canton of Bern
Places To Visit In Switzerland on Honeymoon
No matter which part of the town you’re in, the view is bound to be magical, owing to the snow-capped mountains all around. If you and your better half share an adventurous streak, you can also enjoy a good hike through the mountains. Other highlights of Interlaken include the Ice Palace and Harder Kulm which will leave you spellbound with their views.
You can enjoy a trekking trip to the Alps or indulge in a relaxing experience at the popular Cailler Chocolate Factory, which is one of the oldest in Switzerland.
Ideal Duration: 3 Days
Not only does it offer exemplary panoramic views, but the stately hotels, fine-dine restaurants and luxury shopping experiences are all you need for a satisfying holiday experience. Other tourist attractions here include the World Trade Organisation building which boasts of Swiss architecture, the Jet d’Eau fountain which is 500 feet high, and of course, cable car rides with the lustrous Lake Geneva under your feet.
Ideal Duration: 3 Days
Engelberg - An Unparalleled Honeymoon Experience
Amidst the mesmerising Alps, it is the archaic architecture that adds an old-world romantic charm to this destination. Walk carefree through the village, go on long treks, and indulge in adventure sports with your partner, because there’s nothing that’ll let you feel the thrill like Engelberg does.
Ideal Duration: 1 Day
The ski resorts here are some of the best, boasting spectacular 360° views. Ideal for a 1-day trip, St. Moritz is a must-visit so make sure you choose from Switzerland Honeymoon Packages which offer a trip here. If not, customise your holiday to include this quaint destination.
Ideal Duration: 1 Day
Also the artisanal chocolate factories and the Swiss Museum of Transport which might not seem like honeymoon attractions, but trust us, they are absolutely beautiful! Also, the world’s best Swiss chocolates are made in Lucerne, so make sure you stop by to pick a slab or two, or a dozen!
Ideal Duration: 2 Days
If you and your spouse are art lovers and especially admire contemporary art, you’re sure to fall in love with the galleries here. Other things to do in Basel include walking across the cobbled streets in the Old Town, skiing through the snow, and admiring the aesthetic beauty of the city while sitting by the Rhine River.
Ideal Duration: 2 Days
Switzerland Honeymoon Packages offer a range of activities here like Zip Lining and biking which are sure to give you and your partner a much-anticipated adrenaline rush. After an adventurous day outdoors, enjoy the serenity of the beautifully lit town by night as you reside in the lap of nature and enjoy a wonderful honeymoon.
Ideal Duration: 1 Day
Matterhorn - Romancing Nature
Ideal Duration: 1 Day
Ticino - A Hidden Gem In The Alps
Valle Verzasca is also a great place for bungee jumping, so if you and your partner are up for some adventure, a visit here is a must! You can explore the Bellinzona Castle, take a romantic walk along the Verzasca Valley or trek across Mount Bre and soak in the panoramic views with your loved one by your side. If you’re looking for adventure, Ticino also offers a great bungee jumping experience that you can try out as a couple.
Ideal Duration: 1 Day
Restaurants in Switzerland for Couples
Described by locals and tourists as the finest ski hut in Switzerland, El Paradiso promises an unmatched dining experience, listing it among the romantic places to visit in Switzerland.
The restaurant serves everything from local Swiss fare to fancy international dishes, with the must-try dishes being the Swiss Fondue and the Creme-Schnitte. With skiing slopes around the venue, this is a great stopover for when you get hungry amidst all the activity and want to indulge in a romantic meal.
Price for Two: Rs. 8000/- approximately
Location: Engiadina, Via 3, St. Moritz 7500, Switzerland
Situated in the Old Town of Zürich, Kronenhalle Restaurant is an experience to be savoured. The restaurant has a delectable selection of cuisines and spirits. Guests can flip through the chef’s handwritten notebook under the table at the bar containing the favourite recipes of regular customers. A must-visit in Switzerland holiday packages, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to the delicious dishes prepared with care, attention and detail.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 12.3 kms from Zurich Airport
Price: CHF 40-60 per person
Location: Hochschulen, Zürich
Quay 61 is known to be one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland owing to its delicious food, of course, but also for its perfect location. The venue lies on the shore of Lake Zurich, and dining here amidst the beauty of nature is something both tourists and locals love.
Designed elegantly with multiple dining areas and a terrace to enjoy the spellbinding views, Quay 61 is perfect for a lunch date with your better half. The seafood here especially is a must-try.
Price for Two: Rs. 8000/- approximately
Location: Mythenquai 61, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
Zurich’s highest bar, Clouds, is located on the 35th floor of the Prime Tower offering a fun experience of having your head in the clouds, quite literally. The selection of drinks here is amongst the best and the hotel’s own award-winning gin is a favourite among most diners. Alongside the bar is a bistro which serves up some great finger food, but Clouds is primarily frequented for its superior drinks.
The ambience is also elegant and cosy, with views of the Limmat Valley, making the venue a popular hangout, especially at sunset. Whether you’re travelling through Switzerland Honeymoon Packages or on your own, make sure this is on your bucket list.
Price for Two: Rs. 10,000/- approximately
Location: Maagplatz 5, 8005 Zürich
If you’re on the lookout for some traditional seafood, look no further. Villa Schweizerhof caters to all your seafood cravings with a luxurious seven-course meal that you and your partner will love!
The venue boasts of ancient architecture and the vibe here is in tandem with the food they serve. You can dine on juicy crabs and shellfish while admiring the beauty of the mountains and parks around the restaurant. What diners love here is the fresh, wholesome food cooked with seasonal produce.
Price for Two: Rs. 14000/- approximately
Location: Haldenstrasse 30, 6006 Luzern, Switzerland
This quaint bistro is among the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland owing to its ambience. With a French charm, it is one of the nicest places to dine at, at a reasonable price. The menu features some of the finest complimentary wines and French dishes prepared with seasonal fresh produce, making for a truly romantic dining experience.
There’s also a beautiful garden which offers plush seating for a comfortable dining experience.
Price for Two: Rs. 8000/- approximately
Location: Bantiger Strasse 18, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
Restaurant Bel Etage
The multi-award winner, Bel Etage, is a gourmet restaurant that offers simple yet sumptuous flavours. Led by Michelin-starred chef Michael Baader, the venue offers a-la-carte dishes as well as set menus for lunch and dinners.
The restaurant also boasts a collection of 400 wines that accompany every meal. With elegant, romantic interiors the venue is located in an art hotel in the medieval townhouse. During summers it relocates to an open space where guests can enjoy dining under the trees by day and the stars by night.
Price for Two: Rs. 9000/- approximately
Location: Leonhardsgraben 47 – 49, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
Grand Casino Baden
This spacious restaurant serves some of the best Swiss and European cuisine you’ll find across Switzerland. Although a high-end restaurant, it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. Served simply, the unpretentious food is reasonably priced and satisfies the soul.
The staff here is also known for its impeccable service. The beauty of this restaurant is that it also has a wine cellar with a choice of over 360 wines that complete your romantic meal here. If you have some time for leisure in your Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package, make sure you head here.
Price for Two: Rs. 13,000/- approximately
Location: Haselstraße 2, 5400 Baden, Switzerland
Romantic Places To Stay In Switzerland
Featuring hardwood floors and bright contemporary rooms and suites, this quaint 3-star hotel is designed with distinctive spires. The suites are well equipped with free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee makers.
Adjacent drawing rooms or seating areas add a spacious touch to the suites. The hotel also offers some delicious local cuisine at the elegant restaurant on the premises, and you can also enjoy a hearty complimentary breakfast during your stay. If you’re choosing from Switzerland Honeymoon Packages that can customise your stay, choose this hotel for a wonderful experience.
Price: Rs. 14000/- onwards per night
Location: Zentralstrasse 4, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Hotel Des Balances
This plush 4-star hotel is built in an 18th-century building overlooking the pristine Reuss River. The hotel is just a 4-minute walk from the frequented Chapel Bridge and the famous Luzerner Theater.
Although elegant, the rooms are understated with seating areas, minibars, free Wi-Fi and balconies too. The suites here offer living rooms and river views while the high-end suites are further equipped with whirlpool tubs. Other amenities by the hotel include a bar, a terrace with breathtaking views and a posh restaurant with olden-era architecture like exposed brick walls.
Price: Rs. 18000/- onwards per night
Location: Weinmarkt, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland
This upscale hotel is a visual treat just as much as it is a delightful stay. The sprawling property offers an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a spa area. The on-site spa is equipped with a fitness area, a sauna and steam bath, and a wellness centre.
There are three restaurants and an elegant lounge serving tempting cocktails. Add to all of this a business centre, a kids club, an area for film screenings, and most importantly an on-site ski school which makes your trip here well worth a visit. Needless to say, the rooms too are beautifully designed and well-equipped for a comfortable stay.
Price: Rs. 35000/- onwards per night
Location: Dorf CH, Baslerstrasse 9, 7260 Davos, Switzerland
Over a century old, the 5-star Badrutt’s Hotel offers panoramic views of the Alps and the Lake Sankt Moritz, but that’s not all it’s known for. Elegant, spacious rooms overlook the town and the mountains, rooms are equipped with a free minibar and satellite TV with free movie channels.
On the premises are amenities like a spa and fitness centre, a tennis court in summer and an ice rink in winter. Moreover, an enjoyable cable car ride is only 500m away from the plush hotel. The price range might burn a hole in your pocket, but if you’re willing to splurge on a honeymoon package to Switzerland the Badrutt’s Palace is a must-visit.
Price: Rs. 81,000/- onwards per night
Location: Via Serlas 27, 7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland
The Dolder Grand
If you’re looking for a palatial stay, there’s nothing better than Dolder Grand. Amidst the beauty of nature, the Dolder Grand is home to a 4,000 m² spa and 2 award-winning restaurants.
The spa is equipped with a large pool offering panoramic views, fitness facilities, 18 treatment rooms and two spa suites for some relaxed pampering. The upscale rooms overlook the Alps, Lake Zurich and the dense forests nearby. The 2-Michelin star winner restaurant here caters to every palate with their international cuisine and a selection of fine wines.
Price: Rs. 40,000/- onwards per night
Location: Kurhausstrasse 65, 8032 Zürich, Switzerland
Buergenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa
Located just 450m above Lake Lucerne, this posh 5-star property boasts of a blend of traditional and modern Swiss architecture. The resort sits atop the Bürgenberg mountain and is home to restaurants with traces and visual vistas of the picturesque lake and mountains beyond. But what guests love is free access to the spa which stretches for 10000 m² and offers an unparalleled pampering experience.
There’s an indoor pool, two outdoor pools, three spa rooms and fifteen treatment rooms, along with a fitness area. There’s also an Alpine golf course right around the corner and great opportunities for biking, hiking and adventure.
Price: Rs. 65,000/- onwards per night
Location: Bürgenstock Hotels & Resort, Bürgenstock 11, 6363 Obbürgen, Switzerland
Art Deco Hotel Montana Luzern
The Scale Restaurant here is an open-air one where you enjoy a fine Mediterranean meal under palm trees and the Louis Bar here is known to have the largest collection of Scottish Whiskey in Central Switzerland, making it a meeting point for businessmen.
Location: Adligenswilerstrasse 22, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
Mandarin Oriental Hotel du Rhone, Geneva
Two suites include whirlpool tubs and 12-seat dining rooms. The hotel satisfies your taste buds with four fancy restaurants, which include a tapas bar, an acclaimed Indian restaurant, and a Parisian-style cafe. There’s also a 24-hour gym, spa and hair salon on-site.
Price: Rs. 38,000/- onwards per night
Location: Quai Turrettini 1, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Renaissance Lucerne Hotel
The South American-inspired restaurant is known to serve some of the best fajitas and chicken wings in town and the unique cocktail creations are absolutely divine. Other amenities include a lounge, a spacious seating area, and a library.
Price: Rs. 14,000/- onwards per night
Location: Pilatusstrasse 15, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
Boutique Hotel Schlussel
Location: Oberdorfstrasse 26, 6375 Beckenried, Switzerland