Switzerland Packages For CoupleSwitzerland honeymoon packages- Browse through a wide range of Switzerland packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Switzerland tour packages for couple with exciting deals & offers.
Switzerland is the first place which comes to the minds of every love bird while planning for a romantic honeymoon. Don’t worry, Thrillophilia brings to you the best Switzerland packages for couple at eye-popping deals to ensure a romantic vacation in the lovely country of Switzerland.
From pristine lakes to majestic Alps and serene villages to medieval cities, these Switzerland tourism honeymoon packages cover every element the country is known for. Moreover, you could pick your city and opt for Switzerland honeymoon packages from Delhi or any other major city of your choice to ensure hustle-free travel.
Along with them, you will also find some distinctively themed packages to make everyone’s experience unique and special. Thrillophilia has a distinct Switzerland Honeymoon tour Package for each and every type of traveler, be it a couple who love to thrill, or the duo who is an explorer.
You can choose the package with various adventurous activities or explore the rugged corners of the country through exploration tours. All you have to do is sit back and scroll through the best Honeymoon package to Switzerland. Without a doubt, Thrillophilia will make your honeymoon the most romantic it can ever be.
Places to Visit on Switzerland Honeymoon Trip:
1. Mount Rigi: Also known as the ‘Queen of Mountain,’ Mount Rigi is a tranquil hill surrounded by three lakes namely Lucerne, Zug and Lauerz which will provide you with some panoramic views.
2. Soglio in Val Bregaglia: Renowned for its colourful flowers, Soglio in Val Bregaglia is the best place to go on a hike where you both can witness the tropical beauty of the flora of the country.
3. Lauterbrunnen Valley: Featuring some high rocking cliffs, Lauterbrunnen Valley is famous for its gushing cascades namely Staubbach Falls and the waters of Trümmelbach Falls emerging out of glaciers which are worth a visit and you also include in your Switzerland packages for couple.
4. Gruyères: Famous for the production of cheese bearing the same name, Gruyères is a small medieval town where you can witness St. Germain Castle and the hilltop fortress called Château de Gruyères dating back to the 13th century.
5. Lavaux Vineyards: Offering you aromatic vineyards sprawling across 830 hectares, Lavaux Vineyards is a beautiful stretch spread across 30 KM. From the south of the place, you can also witness the serene and calm waters of the northern banks of Lake Geneva.
6. Lake Geneva: Shared between Switzerland and France, Lake Geneva is a crescent shaped lake overlooking the majestic Alps which is worth a visit during your honeymoon.
Things To Do On Switzerland Honeymoon Tour:
1. Go Wine Tasting: Your Switzerland package for couples must include a Wine tasting tour to try Swiss wine of various varieties. Embark on any of them to learn about their winemaking techniques and taste high quality white, red and sparkling wines.
2. Savour the Swiss Chocolates: Switzerland is well known for making some of the best chocolates in the world. So, your trip to the country would remain incomplete if you do not relish the tastes of Swiss chocolates on your Switzerland tour package for couples. You can make amazing memories as you try Toblerone, Lindt, Vollenweider, La Chuorsa by Attimo Chocolates, Laderach, Sprüngli etc.
3. Fly high together in a Cable Car to Mt. Titlis: On your Switzerland honeymoon packages, one of the most romantic activities can be to travel by the TITLIS Rotair cable car, which is the first revolving cable car in the world. Reach the top of the mountain at 3,020 m with a 30 minutes ride, where you will be able to enjoy the 360 degree view of the ice boulders and glacier's crevasses. Enjoy a stunning view of the snow covered Alps and enjoy intimate moments with your partner while strolling through the country's highest suspension bridge, Glacier Cave and Glacier Park.
4. Enjoy Views From Harder Kulm: Admire the enchanting view of snow covered Swiss Alps from the Harder Kulm’s viewing platform, located on the edge of Hardermatte in the Bernese Oberland region. Also known as Two Lakes Bridge, the viewpoint will mesmerise you with the view of the Lake Brienz on one side and the Lake Thun on the other. You also may get a glimpse of the snow-topped tip of Jungfrau in the distance. Those couples feeling a little adventurous may venture into the glass section located in the middle of the viewing platform.
5. Take a Romantic Train Ride Through the Alps: Included in most Switzerland honeymoon packages is a train ride through the Alps. Board the Bernina Express which enjoys the UNESCO World Heritage status to journey between Switzerland and Italy by travelling right through the Alps. You can also board the Glacier Express, which is also known as the 'Slowest Express Train in the World' and travels through the Alps from Matterhorn to Zermatt and St Moritz in the Swiss Alps. During both the train rides, you will be able to enjoy the breathtaking view of the river Rhone, the massive rock walls through the town of Visp and the Matterhorn and the Matter Valley.
Best Time To Visit Switzerland For Honeymoon
The best time to visit Switzerland is the months between April to June and September to October. These are the spring and autumn seasons respectively. Both these seasons will greet you with pleasant weather and comfortable temperatures.
Also, the place remains very less crowded at this time of the year. Besides, you must take note that a traditional folk custom of Chalandamarz is celebrated on the 1st of March of every year which is the symbol to commemorate the start of the long-awaited spring season.
Browse a variety of Switzerland honeymoon packages from various Indian cities, including Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Chennai, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Kolkata, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Pune, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Switzerland Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad.
|Switzerland Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|6 DaysSwitzerland Honeymoon Tour||6 Days/5 Nights||₹ 75,000|
|10 Days Switzerland Package||10 Days/9 Nights||₹ 1,02,999|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package With Flight||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,60,000|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package For 7 Days||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,30,000|
|Italy And Switzerland Honeymoon Package||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 85000|