Supyar Mahal,Kalpana Yoga Homestay, The Buddhayan Villa, Pink City Homestay, Michael’s Homestay, Aura Homestay Royal Villa and many more.
The ever-charming homestays in Jaipur not only introduce you to the opulent and imperial style of staying, but also offer you a unique insight into the glorious culture, age-old tradition, rich history, and local lifestyle of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
The Pink City has all kinds of homestays, starting from budget accommodations to lavish properties. Packed with top-notch facilities and activities, starting from lush gardens and photogenic terraces to barbeque nights and bike tours, these homestays pledge to offer their patrons a super comfy stay irrespective of their budget and taste.
While some Jaipur homestays offer a treat to your eyes with their regal decor, others stimulate your taste buds with their flavoursome authentic Rajasthani delicacies. While some of these properties offer you a laid-back holiday with their pampering traditional Rajasthani hospitality, others let you indulge in a wide array of outdoor activities for an action-packed holiday.
Supyar Mahal and Aura Homestay Royal Villa offer you umpteen varieties of recreational and leisure activities, while Kalpana Yoga Homestay and Gulmohar Villa offer you a more wellness and rejuvenation oriented stay. The Buddhayan Villa lures you with its charming ambiance and panache, whereas All Seasons Homestay offers a more homely and budget stay.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Jaipur
What are the best homestays in Jaipur?
1. Supyar Mahal: Run by a prestigious Indian family, Supyar Mahal is widely known for its homely services, comfortable stays, and delectable meals. This beautiful homestay features trendy rooms, each of which is equipped with an attached bathroom, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
This kids-friendly accommodation facility also offers children activities and babysitting services to ensure a comfortable stay for families. They also offer currency exchange services and transportation facilities to and from the airport. The homestay also arranges exciting recreational activities for its patrons including food tours and Jaipur night safaris.
Location: 320, Jaswant nagar, Khatipura.
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, babysitting, shared kitchen, car hire, free wifi.
Price: Starts from INR 2,240 per night.
2. Kalpana Yoga Homestay: Known as one of the most serene Jaipur homestays, Kalpana Yoga Homestay is a charming family-run property. The hostess of this homestay happens to be a reputed holistic advisor and yoga guru, who offers her patrons rejuvenating yoga sessions during their stay here.
Known popularly for its delectable home-cooked meals, the homestay offers its guests easy access to many important attractions of the city, such as City Palace and Sindhi Camp.
Location: Hathroi Fort 69, Harikishan Somani Marg, Gopalbari.
Amenities: Fitness centre, shared lounge, golf course, children activities, airport transportation.
Price: Starts from INR 2,184 per night.
3. The Buddhayan Villa: Lying in close proximity to Sindhi Camp, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Birla Mandir Temple, The Buddhayan Villa is an elegant property with 3 bedrooms, a dining area, and a fully furnished shared kitchen.
Each room has a huge patio that offers a nice place for the guests to enjoy a laid-back evening, soaking in the flamboyant city views while sipping a cup of tea. With a huge garden, impressive barbeque facilities, and a jacuzzi, The Buddhayan Villa ensures the leisure requirements of its guests are efficiently catered to. They also offer kids-friendly DVDs for the entertainment of young children.
Location: Q 205, Mahima Panorama, Jagatpura.
Amenities: Kitchenette, balcony terrace, barbeque facilities, dining area, free parking, children activities.
Price: Starts from INR 6,490 per night.
4. Pink City Homestay: Lying very close to Jaipur Airport, Pink City Homestay is a family-run accommodation facility that offers a cozy stay amidst a surreal environment that blends tradition and modernity. Surrounded by lush greenery on all sides, the homestay soothes your senses and offers you peace and freshness.
During their stay here, the guests can wake up to beautiful garden scenes and relish delicious complimentary breakfast every morning. During their leisure hours, they can lay back in the shared lounge and enjoy watching TV and making friends with other fellow travelers.
Location: A-540 Siddharth Nagar, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Amenities: Free breakfast, shared lounge, shuttle bus service, Airport transportation, 24-hour front desk.
Price: Starts from INR 2,317.
5. BAARI: Lying in the heart of the city, BAARI is an imperial homestay, modeled with reference to the world-famous Hawa Mahal. The classy ambiance of the homestay will take you back in time to the royal olden times of Jaipur and let you experience a unique calmness that blends perfectly with the exuberance of the city.
Featuring air conditioned deluxe, luxury, and premium rooms, this chic accommodation option offers families and couples unmatched comfort and opulence. Well-equipped with a business center and corporate services, such as photocopying and printing, BAARI is also a business-friendly property. Furthermore, the availability of children’s play area, kids’ meals, and outdoor sports make this property kids-friendly.
Location: A2, RESIDENCY ROYALE, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme C Scheme, Hathroi, Jaipur.
Amenities: Kitchenette, kids play area, temple chapel, business center, fitness center.
Price: Starts from INR 2,552 per night.
6. Michael’s Homestay: Located 1.4 kilometers away from the Jaipur airport, Michael’s Homestay is a splendid property with tastefully adorned rooms, a balcony terrace, a lounge, and a seating area.
The premises of the homestay is also dotted with colourful shops that allow the guests to shop for their favorite souvenirs. In order to cater to the recreational needs of its patrons, the homestay offers a variety of indoor games and outdoor tours.
Location: 14 shriram colony 2, Saraswati Nagar Extension, Chainpura, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Amenities: Restaurant, on-site shops, photocopy services, seating area, library.
Price: Starts from INR 2,600 per night.
7. Aura Homestay Royal Villa: Perched near City Palace and Govind Dev Ji Temple, Aura Homestay Royal Villa is a lavish homestay, known popularly for its existing recreational activities, such as themed dinners, cultural tours, golf games, and cooking classes.
In order to cater to the culinary requirements of its guests, the homestay offers delectable Asian breakfast, scrumptious buffet meals, packed lunch, and even special diet food on request. The homestay also offers its patrons bikes and bicycles on rent so that they can explore the city in freedom.
Location: 32, Hawa Sadak, Keshav Nagar, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006.
Amenities: Golf course, jacuzzi, designated smoking area, shared lounge, temporary art galleries.
8. Gulmohar Villa: Known for its budget stays, Gulmohar Villa offers you a premium accommodation option in its deluxe and super deluxe rooms without hurting your pocket.
The homestay offers its guests a la carte breakfast and has an elegant bar where the guests can indulge in guilt-free drinking. The property has a spacious terrace, where the patrons can chill in the evening, basking in the mesmerizing sunset views.
Location: B-14, Bhawani Singh Rd, Durgadas Colony, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
Amenities: Shared lounge, kitchen, bar, patio, spa & wellness centre, seating area.
Price: Starts from INR 676 per night.
What are some of the budget homestays in Jaipur?
1. All Seasons Homestay: Charging less than INR 1,000 per night, All Seasons Homestay is known popularly for its delicious home-cooked food and peaceful ambiance.
2. Raika’s Homestay: With prices per night starting from INR 999, Raika’s Homestay makes for a budget-friendly yet comfortable accommodation option for travelers visiting Jaipur. The rooms of this homestay are known to offer breathtaking views of the well-manicured garden and the flamboyant city.
3. Corner Cottage: Corner Cottage is a beautiful family-run property, flaunting contemporary amenities and tasteful interiors. This reasonably-priced accommodation option is known for its authentic Rajasthani cuisine, on-demand barbeque, and spacious sun terrace.
4. Nadya Homestay: Nadya Homestay is a very cheap and welcoming accommodation facility for female students and solo travelers visiting Jaipur. While you are here, you can either rent a cycle and explore the city or stay at the hotel and relish delicious Kadhi Paratha and Dal Baati Choorma.
Which homestays in Jaipur have nice views?
1. Girisadan Homestay: Offering impressive barbeque facilities, a games room, and a multi-cuisine restaurant, Girisadan Homestay is one of the best Jaipur homestays for families and couples. The cozy rooms of this homestay let you wake up to breathtaking garden views.
2. Blessing Homestay: Nestled amidst green surroundings, Blessing Homestay offers you stunning views of lush gardens and colourful birds throughout the year. Here you can also savour drool-worthy Rajasthani home-cooked food.
3. White Tulips Homestay: Lying near the Jaipur airport, White Tulips Homestay features opulent rooms and contemporary facilities. The huge sun terrace here offers mesmerizing sunset views in the evening.
What are some of the homestays in Vaishali Nagar Jaipur?
1. Oasis House: Featuring deluxe and super deluxe rooms with bathtubs, Oasis House is one of the most family-friendly homestays in Jaipur. It also features a well-furnished kitchenette where the guests can cook their own food and feel at home.
2. Shades of Summer: Packed with lush green lawns and picturesque balcony terrace, Shades of Summer makes for an incredibly charming property. The rooms here are super spacious with attached bathroom, seating area, and kitchenette.
3. AMV-JP-002: AMV-JP-002 makes for a chic property that features decent rooms with contemporary requisites. They also offer the guests paid transfers to the airport, bus stop, and railway station.
What are the best heritage homestays in Jaipur?
1. Rawla Rawastar: Flaunting an elegant amalgamation of contemporary and traditional influences, Rawla Rawastar features warm lighting and wooden furnishings. Lying in proximity to the Railway station and Central Bus stand, the homestay also offers its guests city sightseeing tours.
2. Magpie Villa: Considered to be one of the most popular heritage homestays in Jaipur, Magpie Villa is a quaint accommodation option that lets you wake up to the melodious chirpings of the indigenous Magpie Robin.
3. Shahar Palace: Owned by the regal Shahar family, Shahar Palace is a charming heritage house, boasting an imperial ambiance and royal comforts. Showcasing the state’s deep-rooted culture, this homestay lies close to many heritage monuments including Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum, and Amer Fort.
4. Suraj Niwas: Owned by an imperial family descending from the Thikanas, Suraj Niwas dates back to the 1940s. Built by Late Thakur Col. Sumer Singh Shekhawat, this place lets you experience the traditional Rajasthani hospitality.
What facilities will I get in homestays in Jaipur?
The common facilities you can expect to get in homestays in Jaipur include:
- On-site restaurant
- Bike and cycle on rent
- Bonfire and barbeque
- Furnished kitchenette
- On-site parking
- Free wifi
- Power backup
- Air conditioning
- Kids’ play area
- Dining area
- Outdoor sports
- Paid airport, bus stop, & railway transfers
- Doctor on-call
- Ticket tour assistance
- Dry cleaning service
- Currency exchange
- 24/7 security
- Public restrooms
- Seating area.
What is the approx cost for a night stay in a homestay in Jaipur?
The approximate cost for one night stay in the homestays in Jaipur usually varies between INR 800 to INR 7,000. The per night charges of the homestays generally depend upon their location and the facilities they provide.
Are homestays in Jaipur pet friendly?
Although not all, but some of the homestays in Jaipur are pet-friendly. However, the responsibility of your pets is completely yours and you need to make sure that they do not cause any disturbance for the other guests. Also you should check with the homestay at the time of booking if they are pet friendly.