- Make you Jaipur holidays a special one with this incredible Elephant safari in Amer Fort, Jaipur.
- Explore the magnificent places near Amer Fort and it's surroundings.
- Continue your elephant safari through the scenic beauty of the region and take some memorable pictures.
- Conclude this tour after 30 to 40 minutes and head back home with some souvenirs.
How to Get There
By Air: From Delhi to Jaipur airport and road journey by local transport or car. The rickshaw drivers charge Rs. 100 one way.
By train: From Delhi to Jaipur by Ashram Express and 180 km journey by car.
By road: Jaipur can be accessed from all the major places in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi and Mumbai by bus.
Nearest Town: Fatehpur district.
Exact Location: This fort is built atop a hill with the blue waters of the Maota Lake framing its reflection at a distance of 11 km from Jaipur.
Distance: Delhi - Jaipur : 259 kms, Jaipur - Amber Fort : 11 km
- The entry fee for the Amber Fort is Rs 10 for Indian citizens and Rs 50 for foreign nationals.
- The fort is open between 9.00 am and 4.30 pm
Other Attractions in the Vicinity
The Elephant Festival is a memorable event held annually in Jaipur. Groomed flawlessly, rows of elephants are allowed to walk before an enthralled audience. The elephants move with poise in pageant, run races, play the regal game of polo and finally participate in spring festival of Holi.
This festival is staged at Jaipur Chaugan Stadium every year. Elephants put up a variety program and the arena comes alive with musicians and dancers. A large crowd of onlookers flock the stadium So if you are planning to explore jaipur, add this in your Jaipur sightseeing places.
There are a lot of places to see in Jaipur such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Central Museum, Jalmahal, Jaigarh, Nahargarh Fort etc.