Brahmagiri trek takes you to one of the highest peaks of the state of Karnataka, lying right on the border that it shares with Kerala. The name 'Brahmagiri' means 'Abode of Lord Brahma', which places this place in high importance. A paradise for all the trekking enthusiasts, Brahmagiri requires quite a lot of strength and will to climb. The view from the top, however, is the best thing about the trek. As you stand at the height of more than 5200 ft above sea level, the colorful valley spreading in front of you will mesmerize you. A sunset from here will totally take your breath away.
And the experience will become even more memorable as you get all the comforts of home during the trip. This is because you will be staying in a homestay which is complete with all the amenities required for a comfortable stay. Also included in the experience are the amazing wine party and a warm campfire.
And just so you don't think that the experience ended with the trek, you will also be getting the opportunity to try your hands at river rafting here. The trip will start from Bangalore and end there as well, with you getting picked up and getting dropped at the same point.
About the Activity:
- You will be getting picked from your choice of point in Bangalore, and transferred on an overnight bus to Brahmagiri.
- After arrival and breakfast, you will start the trek to the top of Brahmagiri, where you will have lunch and spend some time.
- Descend back down to enjoy a wine party and a warm campfire at the homestay.
- You will then be served, post which you can retire for the night. You will wake up to an amazing morning the next day.
- Take a return transfer to Bangalore after breakfast, marking the end of the trip.