Brahmagiri Trek Highlights
- Embark on this exciting Brahmagiri Trek and indulge in a vigorous hike up to a height of 4248 Ft. above the sea level
- Traverse through the rugged paths and witness magnificent views of the valleys while on your way to the top.
- Go for a thrilling Nagarhole Safari session and witness the flora and fauna from a very close vicinity.
- The Brahmagiri Trek package is valued at INR 5285 in the market.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with your loved ones under the starry night.
Brahmagiri Trek Overview
Activity Location: Brahmagiri, Karnataka
Start point: Bangalore
Brahmagiri Trek Height: 4248 feet (above sea level)
Brahmagiri Trek Distance: 9 KM
1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
About Brahmagiri Trek:
Avail the chance of gathering the experience of an amazing trekking activity that takes you to the 'Abode of Lord Brahma', which lies on the border of Karnataka and Kerala. Take up this Brahmagiri Trek and enjoy hiking up to the topmost point from where you would witness floating clouds, misty hills, lush greenery which would altogether be a paradise for you to witness.
The Brahmagiri Trek comes with a great opportunity with which you would trek for 12 hours. On choosing the Karnataka route, you can start for Brahmagiri hills from Iruppu falls, which is at a 9 km distance, or from Munikal caves, which is at a 7 km distance.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends, family, and corporate teams.
About The Activity:
- Embark on this exciting trekking experience with your loved ones to the misty hills of Brahmagiri.
- Get picked up from the different pick-up points and travel to reach the base village after an overnight journey.
- Reach Coorg and get ready for this exciting trek of 9 KM distance where you will be witnessing the beautiful views of the valley from the rocky terrains.
- Reach to the top and soak in the magical views of the surrounding areas and start your descend back to the base.
- Enjoy scrumptious meals during your Brahmagiri trek and satisfy your hunger.
- Get indulged in a warm bonfire session and with your friends on a starry night.
- Get indulged in adventure activities such as river rafting and end this trip on a memorable note.
How to Reach Brahmagiri?
The trekking location is based at a distance of 154km from the Mysore railway station and you can reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation.
Brahmagiri Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Brahmagiri Trek, Coorg
More Details about Brahmagiri Trek
Know Before You Go for Brahmagiri Trek
- Rafting, safari to Nagarhole Park, and activities like zip-lining, river crossing, loop walk, Burma bucket etc. can be availed at an additional cost
- Washrooms on the premises are for only the purpose of freshening up.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the Brahmagiri trek is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.