Hanoi NightlifeHanoi is one of the best cities to be in if you wish to enjoy Vietnam’s beautiful nightlife. The city is not only flooded in with a number of classy and popular nightclubs but also has a whole lot of places to be admired after the night hours.
Nightlife in Hanoi will not only allow you to visit some of the funky and happening places with night music but would also allow you with places to enjoy a romantic dinner with your loved one or maybe visit a quiet place to soak in the calm of the beautiful city.
Hanoi nightlife is famous not only throughout Vietnam but also attracts tourists from all around the world. You will find most of the night clubs flooded in with a mix of locals as well as foreigners. Moreover, there are a number of legendary pubs and nightclubs situated majorly in the Old Quarters and the French Quarters of the city, which will surely not disappoint you, no matter which day of the week you plan your visit! Hanoi surely has something to offer to each kind of person!
People Also Ask About Nightlife in Hanoi
Which are the places to visit in Hanoi at night?
1. The Opera Nightclub: One of the best places to enjoy nightlife in Hanoi Vietnam, the Opera Night club is one of the poshest and decent clubs in the town.
It has a great music scene, a great dance floor, live DJ, superb service, and a pretty awesome collection of drinks. It is a must visit party venue of the town and is a favourite amongst the locals and serves as a great destination for travellers as well.
Timings: 8:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
2. King Pirates Pub: Do you love pirate movies and pirate stories? If yes! You are definitely going to love this awesome pirate themed pub. This small family operated pub serves as a great nightlife stop amongst the tourists.
The pirate themed destination is popular for its rum-based drinks, freshly brewed beer, and some really amazing house wine. If you do not like the crazy DJ nights and are a rock music lover, this place is a must visit for you.
Timings: 10:30 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.
3. Binh Minh Jazz Club: If you wish to catch up with some of the finest live jazz musicians in the country, there is no place better than the Binh Minh Jazz Club. This iconic Jazz Club features minimal interiors, warm lighting, and amazing service.
It serves almost everything ranging from imported beers, finest whiskeys, classic cocktails, and pretty decent coffee. The place also serves a decent collection of western and authentic Vietnamese dishes.
Timings: 5:00 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.
4. 1900 Club Hanoi: A favourite amongst local students and foreign travellers, 1900 Club Hanoi is one of the most happening nightclubs of Hanoi. The club is jam packed almost throughout the week and features live DJ and a great dancing scene. If you get lucky, you may even get a chance to catch with a music band or live performers to light up the Hanoi nightlife.
Timings: 8:30 P.M. – 1:00 A.M. (Tue - Thu), 8:30 P.M. – 3:00 A.M. (Fri, Sat), 8:30 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. (Sunday), 24 Hours (Mon).
5. Polite & Co: If you love whiskey and you love fusion cocktails, this is a must visit place for you. If you love to delish on some Instagram worthy cocktails from a creatively designed menu, do not miss out on this place. Moreover, you can also grab some really cheap drinks during the happy hours if you are on a strict budget.
Timings: 4:00 P.M. – 12:00 A.M. (Sun-Thu), 4:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M. (Fri, Sat).
6. Press Club Hanoi: How can someone miss out on a club with a Michelin star restaurant! Situated within the iconic surroundings of the French quarters in Vietnam, this place is a great choice for French cuisine lovers who love their classic cocktails.
The restaurant is also famous for its exquisite collection of the finest wine and Vietnamese food options. It is one of the most popular and finest nightlife destinations in Hanoi.
Timings: 7:00 A.M. – 12:00 A.M.
7. Infinity Club Hanoi: If you wish to enjoy a fun night out and experience a vibrant clubbing culture, Infinity Club is one of the best places to be.
Equipped with an elegant dance floor, great lighting, affordable drinks, and live DJ, the club is a favourite amongst the locals. It will allow you to experience the nightlife in Hanoi as the locals do! This popular night destination is a short walk from the Hoan Kiem Lake.
Timings: 9:00 P.M. – 12:30 P.M.
8. Corner Pub: If you wish to indulge yourself in amazing food, unique drinks, as well as great music, this friendly pub is a must visit for you.
The place has a really friendly atmosphere with people dancing around and playing pool whilst enjoying with their friends and fellow travellers. You will find this place packed up with travellers from all around the world. Almost all the time. Additionally, the pub has happy hours going on from 5 P.M. – 7:00 P.M., every day!
Timings: 12:30 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.
9. Hero Club: One of the best clubs for nightlife in Hanoi if you love some great music. It is one of the best places to dance around with your friends. Moreover, the place opens till late in the night and you get to make the best of your day.
No matter which day of the week you visit, you will find a party atmosphere at this place which will surely light up your day and land you up with endless memories on your trip to Hanoi. It is also one of the most visited attractions of Hanoi nightlife.
Timings: 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 A.M. (Sun-Thu), 9:00 P.M. – 4:00 A.M. (Fri, Sat).
10. Nineteen Bar: This awesome place features a live DJ almost every night with a great ambiance. The place is pocket friendly yet provides top-notch service. Moreover, the place is situated in the heart of Old Quarters, with foreigners flooding in each night to party, each night! A great place to enjoy a night out with your friends and indulge in some scrumptious servings.
Timings: 7:00 P.M. – 1:00 A.M.
11. Bar hair of the dog: This amazing pub features a spacious lounge on the first floor to sit back and enjoy your drinks. The second floor features a thumping dance floor and a pool table for people who want to have some fun with their friends and travellers.
The bar also features an exclusive shisha lounge and a great fleet of bartenders to keep the guests going all night long. It is one of the perfect places to be for foreigners visiting this great city.
Timings: 9:00 P.M. – 1:00 A.M.
12. Up club bar: One of the most popular nightclubs in the town with theme parties and amazing DJs playing awesome music each day of the week!
It’s a locals’ favourite as well as receives a huge foreign crowd due to their great music scene and the mind blowing party atmosphere. If you love dancing to the beats of live DJs and enjoy live performances, this place is a must visit for you to enjoy the nightlife in Hanoi.
Timings: 8:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M.
13. The Bank: This amazing nightclub is currently the biggest party place in Hanoi. The club is situated on the sixth floor of the Hanoi’s Capital Building which provides mesmerising views of the lake Hoan Kiem.
The price range of most of the drinks served here is also decently fixed and the music played here majorly comprises hip-hop, lounge, and house tunes. Moreover, you can pick from the three different rooms at the club which suit your mood and music choice!
Timings: 10:45 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.
14. F club: An amazing place to be if you wish to enjoy a night with your group. You will find groups of people enjoying their drinks and sharing a shisha and some amazing food at each table.
Each night brings in something special at the club. There is a 1+1 offer on all the combos each Wednesday, whereas, each Thursday brings in a free bottle of Elyx for each group of 5. There will be live performances and an MC to keep you entertained all throughout the night.
Timings: Everyday till 2:00 A.M.
15. Long play bar: If you love Italian food yet do not wish to drain down your pockets for a night out, this is the place for you to be! Apart from some amazing food, the place also features a really impressive drinks menu and serves icy cold beer to brighten up your night.
The place also runs extended happy hours for their guests to enjoy even at a budget. A perfect place to enjoy some drinks or maybe watch a football game if you do not love the thumping music and crowded dance floors.
Timings: 12:00 P.M. – 11:59 P.M.
Which are the best places to eat at night in Hanoi?
1. The Hanoi Social Club: The place is one of the most popular places to eat at in Hanoi. Apart from its popular Mediterranean menu, the restaurant also serves a pretty decent set of vegetarian meals, with live musicians to set up a great mood.
2. Home Hanoi Restaurant: Your trip to Hanoi will be incomplete without trying out its Seafood. The restaurant is not limited to seafood but also serves some of the finest wine and has an eclectic menu to fulfil each and everyone’s food desires.
3. Bún Ch? H??ng Liên: If you wish to indulge in some authentic Vietnamese cuisines, this is one of the best places in the city to eat at. The restaurant specializes is Bun Cha, which is a popular Vietnamese dish.
Is Hanoi safe at night?
Hanoi is mostly safe for tourists as well as locals even during the late hours. Moreover, most of the streets in the Old Quarter are decently crowded all night long due to an amazing Hanoi nightlife and the endless array of night clubs and would make you feel even safer. However, avoid visiting the darker lanes beyond 10 P.M.
What are the things to do in Hanoi at night?
1. Visit a Night Club in Old Quarters: Old Quarters features some of the most legendary clubs in the town where you can dance your night off, enjoy some unique drinks, catch up with fellow travellers, and enjoy some delicious food. Old Quarters are a must visit to enjoy the nightlife in Hanoi.
2. Take a walk along the Hoan Kiem Lake: Hanoi nightlife surely does not end at nightclubs. After the sunset, all the buildings around the lake get lit up vividly, imposing a picturesque atmosphere. The lake has a walkway all around it with an island in the middle connected with a beautiful red bridge.
3. Shop at the Hanoi Night Market: Nightlife in Hanoi Vietnam continues to its amazing markets as well. You can buy some souvenirs, enjoy some street side food, and meet some great people at the market. Even if you do not want to shop, the lively vibe of the market will surely make your day.
Which are the best casinos in Hanoi that are open at night?
1. Win’s Club (Open 24 Hours): Situated inside the Movenpick Hotel, Win’s Club is one of the most popular casinos of Hanoi. The place features some of the most amazing gambling machines in the town, including 33 slot machines, and roulette tables.
2. The Millionaire Club (Open 10: P.M. – 7:00 A.M.): The casino has some of the most advanced electronic tables featuring blackjack and roulettes. The most special feature of the place is its Mystery Jackpot, which can be won by anyone randomly, irrespective of symbol combinations.
3. Charlie One Club (Open 24 Hours): Situated within the luxurious JW Marriott Hotel, it is one of the most classic casinos of the town, featuring 8 game tables, slot machines, multi game machines, as well as video poker. The casino also has a drinking lounge where you can enjoy some classic drinks while trying your luck.
Which places are famous for candle light dinner in Hanoi?
1. La Verticale: Situated in the French Quarter, La Verticale is a fine dine restaurant, transformed from a French styled villa. The place is perfect for couples to indulge in a romantic candle light dinner with authentic French and Indo-Chinese cuisines.
2. AMATO: A western style boutique restaurant serving a wide range of European dishes. It has a really intimate interior setting with a wide range of craft cocktails to make your night a beautiful one. This small two storey restaurant will make you fall in love with its minimal décor.
3. Le Beaulieu Restaurant: A rustic restaurant serving French cuisines with the finest of the cocktails. It has an award winning décor and provides its guests with the most romantic of the vibes to enjoy a dinner with their loved ones.