Built in 1838, the ARTIS Royal Zoo was the first zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This zoo provides shelter to more than 900 animal species, including zebras, ostriches, giraffes, springboks, and much more. Visitors can admire the beauty of the historical city park with its centuries-old trees and wealth of plants, a planetarium, and the butterfly pavilion.
Regarded as the oldest zoo in the Netherlands, ARTIS Royal Zoo is the top-rated zoo in the Benelux region, which is a fine convergence of culture, nature, and heritage. Spreading across a land of 14 hectares, the zoo is home to over 900 species of animals, including giraffes, zebras, ostriches, and springboks. Explore the diverse attractions of ARTIS Royal Zoo with our Europe tour packages. The zoo is segregated into different sections, like ARTIS-Planetarium, Forest House, Aquarium, and Butterfly Pavilion, that garner the interest of tourists throughout the year. You can spend ample time in each of these sections, exploring the highlights, on your visit to the ARTIS Royal Zoo.
The visitors can take a stroll amidst the shady trees, be astonished by the remarkable diversity of flora and fauna, pay a visit to the stars at the Planetarium, and check out the vibrant fishes at the Aquarium. You can also gaze at the different animal species living in harmony on the Savannah and relish the fluttering of the innumerable butterflies at the Butterfly Pavilion. The guests can even take a view of the Amsterdam Canal and learn about the adverse effects of plastic on marine life. Strolling through the historical city park with centuries-old trees and a rich diversity of plants is also a worthy thing to do in ARTIS Royal Zoo.
Click Here to Book Now: This is Holland Tickets
• Enjoy nature at the center of the city at one of the oldest zoos in the world, ARTIS Royal Zoo.
• Witness over 900 animal species in the ARTIS Royal Zoo, which includes zebras, ostriches, giraffes, and springboks.
• Explore the centuries-old trees and different kinds of flora in the historical city park of ARTIS Royal Zoo.
• Get a chance to visit the ARTIS-Planetarium, Forest House, Aquarium, and Butterfly Pavilion.
• Take a walk through the magnificent gardens under the shade of old trees and be astonished by a world full of exotic plant and animal life.
• See the western lowland gorilla in the ARTIS Royal Zoo, which is the largest monkey in the world.
• Admire the beauty of the blossoming flowers during the spring season in the ARTIS Royal Zoo.
• Do not miss a chance to see the spotted jaguar strutting around their den in the Zoo.