About the activity:
- Brilliant environment, enchanting weather, clear skies, and crisp mountain air provide just the right platform to take on a sport like Giant Swing in Rishikesh.
- The jump height of 83 m is from India’s first fixed platform and highest bungee jump site and you get to spend exhilarating time at the drop zone in Mohanchatti, a quaint village across the LakshmanJhula.
- Choose time slots available from 09:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 pm and 02:30 PM and you can take a half hour bus ride on an AC Luxury Coach to the game point.
- Move on to the bungee platform, where you’ll be fitted on to a seat with a chest harness.
- Feel the initial free fall as the ropes take over to give you a smooth swing similar to a pendulum.
- After a gutsy jump, you’re filled with enthusiasm to last lifelong. The end of the swing lowers you to 2 feet deep water below, from where you’ll walk to the nearby cafeteria.
- Recollect the episode, collect memorabilia and Dare to Jump Certificate, and head back to Rishikesh.
About the Destination: Your search for adventure in the Himalayas end at this amazing place Rishikesh which is a small town located on the banks of the river Ganga and in the foothills of the lower Himalayas of Uttarakhand. It is a religious location and a pilgrimage site but is also quite a surprise when it comes to thrilling its visitors with some of the country's best and most unique experiences offered here. The city sees a good number of people arriving to connect with themselves in the spiritual air of this place. But, a large number of people also find themselves here for the adventure experiences offered in an around Rishikesh.
The Rishikesh giant swing packages take you to some of the most adventurous locations of this holy city so you can feel your adrenaline spiking and all your blood rushing to your head. Home to the Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula, this city has something for everyone whether you are looking for an experience of Nirvana or the feeling of true adventure. And an amazing proof of that is this giant swing in Rishikesh, which was a first of its kind experience in the country and the highest as well.
But why would one go for the giant swing experience in Rishikesh? Because the Rishikesh giant swing is quite similar to the Bungy jumping experience, but it actually gives double the excitement. The rope will be put on a harness around your chest and the rope will be attached to an overhead rope, so when you jump, you experience a free fall until the rope gets taut, making you swing like a pendulum about that point.
When you reach the end of one swing, you feel a free fall again until the rope tightens again, repeating the whole process all over again. And that is why it is double the excitement. At the end of the experience, the daredevils who chose to go for the most amazing of Rishikesh giant swing packages will also get a certificate. Rishikesh is a pleasant place to visit through the year, and this tour makes for an amazing experience to add to the list on your trip here.