Flying Fox Rishikesh Highlights
- Enjoy the orchestrated and thrilling activity of flying fox on Asia’s longest zipline - the thrill here is surreal
- Indulge in this adventurous activity under the supervision of highly trained instructors
- Fly at the speed of 140kms and enjoy the aerial views of spectacular mountains and the river in the backdrop
- This package is valued at INR 1949 in the market
Flying Fox Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Activity duration: 45 - 60 minutes
About Flying Fox Rishikesh:
Glide through the mesmerizing mountainscapes, several meters above a rippling river with this Flying Fox activity in Rishikesh that allows you to soar right above the white water rapids tied onto a series of extremely strong steel cables, which are attached by a harness and pulley.
About the Flying Fox in Rishikesh:
- Now, pay heed to the expert guides and their safety instructions to ensure a smooth and safe flying fox activity.
- Once set, it is time to first roll down the wire up to 7 m above the river and then go in the upward direction before flying like a bird as you move at a pace.
- This flying fox in Rishikesh activity can be done only in multiples of 3.
- All the safety gears are properly sanitized after each trip in consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to reach:
The activity location is located at a distance of 25Km from the center of Rishikesh and is easily reachable by means of public and private transport. Head towards NH7 and pass by MJ River Resort to reach the activity location.
Nearest airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is situated at a distance of 38km from the activity location. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Dehradun.
Nearest railway station: Rishikesh Railway Station is situated at a distance of 24km from the activity location. Direct trains from major cities are available to reach Rishikesh.
Nearest bus stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is situated at a distance of 21km from the activity location. The bus stop is easily reachable from any prime location in Rishikesh.
Select Package Option
Tandem or Triple Flying Fox Activity
More Details about Flying Fox Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Flying Fox Rishikesh
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Entry time for the activity: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- You can buy your photographs, DVD and get your T Shirts printed with your photographs of the Jump.
- Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
- Participants who have medical concerns, including but not limited to heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, vertigo, epilepsy, asthma or any other medical or physical condition which might be aggravated by the activities, are advised to consult their doctor in advance of taking part in the activities.
- You will need to purchase an Entry Ticket of Rs.100.00
- For safety purposes, this flying fox in Rishikesh activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The Rishikesh flying fox activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the Rishikesh flying fox activity is 12 years.
- The activity remain close on Tuesday.