An aquarium right in the middle Dubai might raise some eyebrows, but Dubai Mall is the home to the largest suspended aquarium in the world, the Dubai aquarium. Home to more than 400 sharks and rays, it also houses the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world. Walk through a large glass tunnel that runs through the aquarium, giving to the viewer an unbeatable 270-degree view of the marine life surrounding it. Also included in this activity is the chance to visit the underwater zoo in the Dubai Mall, where you can see Piranhas, Sea Otters, large Catfishes and a whole colony of Humbolt Penguins. The ambiance of the whole tank is based on a lunar cyclic light system that maintains the environment inside the tank. With a proximity to the major attraction of Dubai. the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall is a must visit and so are the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
About the Activity:
- Experience the 270 degree acrylic walk through tunnel of the Dubai Aquarium with a capacity of 10 million liters of water.
- Take in the thrill of being in such close proximity to thousands of aquatic animals including sharks and rays amid artificial coral.
- Sharks and rays are top attractions, but other popular denizens include sumo-sized groupers and massive schools of pelagic fish.
- The major highlight here is the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks.
- You can view quite a lot for free from outside or pay for access to the walk-through tunnel.
- Tickets also include access to the underwater zoo upstairs, whose undisputed star is a 5.1m-long Australian crocodile named King Croc.
- Continue your journey at underwater zoo and learn more about what amazing creatures inhabit both our rivers and oceans.
- The place boasts various aquatic species like piranha, Humbolt penguins, African dwarf crocodiles, lionfish, giant spider crabs, seahorses, garden eels and many more.
- The tickets include access to the aquarium tank, aquarium tunnel and the underwater zoo.
The tickets to this activity come in three variants
Basic Pass: This basic pass gets you access to the Aquarium tunnel and Underwater Zoo.
Explorer Pass: Along with the basic pass you also get access to the submersible simulator & big screen theatre and a free ride on the glass-bottomed boat.
VIP Line Buster:All the benefits of an Explorer pass with a tour guide and a chance to try fish feeding!Operational Hours:
10:00AM - 11:00PM, Last admission: 10:30PM [Sun- Wed]
10:00AM - 12:00 midnight, Last admission: 11:30PM [Thu - Sat]