About the Trek to Malana Village:
Indulge in this exciting 6 days 5 nights trekking expedition in Malana village in Himachal Pradesh and get a chance to explore the amazing beauty of this region. Start your tour after getting picked up in an air-conditioned bus from New Delhi to Manali which will be an around 12 hours journey. Get down at Patlikuhal and then take a jeep ride to Rumsu base camp, which is a 10 km drive. During the trip, visit Gowrishankar temple, Tripura Sundari, Roerich art gallery and explore the peaks of Ali Ratna, Friendship peak, Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba. Also, enjoy the trek to Chandrakhani Pass and Malana that are locations of complete serenity. This package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trek.
About the Destinations:
Cherished as one of the most interesting trek to Malana Village is a must do trek for you. Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and safely hidden from the eyes this trek has been attracting a lot of people lately. The high mountains of the Himalayas hold some of the best secrets and one such secret is this majestic village in Malana. It is believed that the villagers residing in this village are the descendant of the great Alexander the Great’s soldiers.
The scenic beauty of the region together with the uniqueness of the villagers makes it very interesting. You can see the uniqueness in the lifestyle and social structures of the villagers. These villagers have their own administration and are considered as the oldest republic in the world. Although the people do not mix with the other people they are extremely proud of their culture. The beckoning valley, the scintillating streams and the mountains at the background are just perfect for everyone.
You will have the best time at night, gazing at the billion starts right up above you. Malana is around 21kms from Kasol and your trekking trail takes you through some of the majestic scenes of the region. Feast your eyes on the Distance Mountains and listen to the birds chirping as you continue your trek. For reaching Malana you will have to cross over Chanderkhani Pass. Your trekking trails take you through beautiful alpine pasture and soak in the beautiful view of the high mountain peaks. There might be a few steep ascend during the trek but the beauty of the place will never let you down. Spend some time by the small streams and get close to nature while you head out for this one of a kind amazing trek to Malana Village.
- Delight in this trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of this region.
- Enthrall in a trip that provides you with scenic views of the surrounding hills.
- Hike through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes comprising of a cafe with delicious food and different cuisines
- Witness the diversified flora and fauna with a trip to Malana and get ready to be astonished with the scenic appeal and the tranquility of this entire place.
About the Activity:
- The magical countryside of Malana has captivated and amused everyone who has everyone who has ever seen or heard of it.
- This magical trekking experience starts off as you meet at Malana village and after breakfast, make your way up to the Weichen Village, which is about 12km away.
- During the trek, you will also be crossing a glacier that is almost 1.5km long which is sure to amaze you.
- Check into the campsite and enjoy a magical night in the arms of nature and ch.eck out of the campsite the next morning
What to Expect:
Remote Jungle Village
Malana is not accessible by any public transport. The only way you can reach there is by private transportation. The place is far from any modernization which means it is still in its most natural state.
Experience Jeep Safari
Get pick up from Kasol and enjoy an adventurous jeep safari to Malana. The ride would be awesome as you drive through the mountainous terrain with an experienced driver. The safari would go off-road at certain points on the way. Get amazed by the breathtaking views of the valleys and the silent mountains.
Guided Trekking Experience
You will meet a local guide in Malana who will take you on an adventurous trekking trail to the top. The guide is a local resident and knows the place inside out. Trek through the dense forest with your guide and explore the region around. Feel relaxed in the serene environment and breath in the fresh air.
Local style Lunch
As you come tired from the trek, you will be treated with a delicious local style lunch made with love by the locals. The cuisine in Malana is very basic and earthly. You will love it after a tiring trek.
Know Before You Go
- Duration: 6 hours
- Pickup and drop available from your hotel in Kasol.
- The weather would be cold. Take a lot of warm clothes.
- The locals are very friendly, interact with them as much as you can.
- Since you are in Kasol, you can also experience Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol.