About the Destination
Chao Phraya is the largest river in Thailand and runs through the heart of the capital city of Bangkok. With most of the landmarks located on the river, especially the grand remains of the kingdoms gone by, a river cruise is one of the best ways to witness the glory of this city. And add to that a candlelight dinner. This tour on the Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise is the best way to spend some quality time while enjoying some of the best views possible of the attractions of the city.
About the Activity:
- Experience the Chao Phraya River under candle light with this dinner cruise on the luxurious Grand Pearl.
- Board Grand Pearl luxury cruise and enjoy being welcomed, post which you'll begin a journey up the river.
- Marvel at the passing iconic sites like Wat Arun, the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew of the shimmering city.
- Relax and feel the breeze on the open air deck for a dance with professional singers with your favorite songs of all time.
- At Rama VIII Bridge, the cruise turns around, allowing for one last glimpse of Bangkok's time-honored temples.
- Enjoy the lavish Thai and international buffet dinner, relax under the stars and moonlight, as a live band enhances the mood with background music.
- Wind up the tranquilizing cruise around 09:30 PM and bring home some exotic memories.