About the Activity:
- Visit Mullayanagiri which is located at a height of 6330 feet and is Karnataka's highest mountain. Home to many rare birds and butterflies, this place is a favorite of trekkers
- You will begin by arriving at the base camp early in the morning, which will also be your campsite for the night. Get a hot shower and delicious south Indian breakfast.
- Afterwards, start your trek to Mullayanagiri, explore the hidden caves on the way, continue walking to reach the highest point in the state and enjoy the view from that point.
- You will be crossing lush woods of the Shola Forest to arrive at the top and will have your packed lunch with an amazing view and the feel of being on top of Karnataka.
- You will then trek back down to the campsite and enjoy your dinner before retiring for the night.
- Open your eyes to a misty morning, have your breakfast in the beautiful surroundings before checking out and bringing the experience to an end.
Minimum no. of people required to book: 8*Note-
The package is also available with a pickup arranged from Bangalore at an additional cost. For information on pickup points in Bangalore, feel free to drop in an inquiry with us.