Mullayanagiri Trek Highlights
- Go for this amazing trekking experience towards the highest peak in Karnataka, sitting at 6,330 feet
- Reach Mullayanagiri peak by traversing though the rugged jungle trails, surrounded by rich flora and fauna
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your taste buds
- Soak the warmth of a bonfire session and enjoy fun chit chat session with fellow trek buddies amidst nature
- Enjoy stay in tents or dormitories and stay in utmost comfort after a tiresome day
Mullayanagiri Trek Overview
Trek Location: Mullayanagiri
Start Point/End Time: 10:00 PM(1st Day) -10 PM (2nd Day)
Pick-Up Points and Timings:
Indiranagar around 10 PM
New Shanti Sagar hotel, Domlur around 10:15 PM
Magrath Road (Near Garuda Mall) by 10:30 PM
About Mullayanagiri Trek Chikmagalur:
Set off for a trek to Mullayanagiri a majestic mountain located in the Western Ghats. Named after Mullappa Swami Temple at the summit, Mullayanagiri is regarded as one of the best trekking spots in Karnataka and among the top tourist places in Chikmagalur.
Go for this 3 km Mullayanagiri trek that takes you to the top of the peak, so that you get amazed by the panoramic views of the entire valley. Avail this enthralling experience with the support of an experienced guide who will assist for the entire journey.
Besides, enjoy comfortable accommodation in tents or dormitories and grab scrumptious meals to fill your appetite at the same time. Traverse through the beautiful trails of Mullayanagiri hills and explore the flora and fauna composition, which makes the spot such a cherished one.
Difficulty Level of Mullayanagiri Trek: Moderate
About the Activity:
- Go for this amazing trekking, at Mullayanagiri, known as the highest peak in Karnataka, sitting at 6,330 feet in the Chikmagalur region. Mullayanagiri offers some very mesmerizing views from the top.
- Depart from Bangalore at around 10:00 PM on Friday and reach Sardarpuri, which is the starting point of the Mullayanagiri trekking. From here a 3 km trek will take you to the top. The place is perfect for those looking for solitude as well as visitors with an adventurous streak.
- Explore the jungle trails, that will encourage you to bond with fellow trekkers and reconnect with nature.
- Witness beautiful waterfalls and grab delicious food in the form of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with warm local hospitality.
- The Mullayanagiri Trek package includes accommodation in tents or dormitories so that you can relax after a tiresome day.
- Enjoy the trekking session with the assistance of a professional and experienced guide.
- Avail comfortable transportation to and from Bangalore along with a bundle of memories.
Mullayanagiri Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trekking Without Transportation
Trekking with Transportation
More Details about Mullayanagiri Trek
Things To Carry for Mullayanagiri Trek
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Extra pair of socks