Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We used it for booking the Central Vietnam Tour for a 4-days package as I checked with the itinerary it was very nicely planned as the selections of th...
Amazing memory we had at Vietnam, the trip was well-planned, the local operators were really nice took care of us the entire tour, the arrangements of ...
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Da Nang and Hoi An are two beautiful destinations that you and your loved ones can spend a vacation in with Thrillophilia's Central Vietnam Tour Package for 4 days. To let you have the best of times, this vacation includes sightseeing, water-sports, activities, beach and island visits, shopping, exploring local streets and much more.
- On Day 1 of the Central Vietnam Tour Package, you will arrive at the airport and meet with our representative who will get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to spend time at the beach, local markets and more. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will begin with breakfast at the hotels before travelling to the Ba Na hills. You will board a cable-car to reach the hill-station where you will spend the entire day going around places like - By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. The Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, you will visit Ninh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden. Board the hill-train to get to the old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour. Halt for lunch at a local restaurant and then continue the tour with a visit to the Fantasy Park and indulge in activities and rides, as well as the last spot for their day, Golden Bridge. Later, you will make a return trip to the hotel in Danang city for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel in Da Nang city before travelling to the Cua Dai Harbour to get on a speedboat that will take you to the Cu Lao Cham Island.Upon reaching the Cham Island, you will visit different villages including - Bai Lang, Au Thuyen, Tay Tang pagoda and Bai Lang fishing village.
- Afterwards, you will also pay a visit to the Tan Hiep local market for shopping. Next up, you will be taken for island and sightseeing in a glass-bottomed boat and to the isles for snorkelling at the coral reefs. This day will further include a visit to the Bai Chong Beach for lunch, relaxing, water-sports and other activities.
- Later, you will return to the pier on the mainland and set forth to Hoi An ancient town for sightseeing. Here you will go around mansions, bridges, assembly hall, workshops and vibrant markets. In the evening you will have dinner at a restaurant in Hoi An before returning to the hotel in Da Nang city for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4 of the Central Vietnam Tour Package, you will have breakfast and spend the morning hours at leisure, choosing to indulge in water-sports at the beach. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey onwards.
As you arrive in Da Nang city, our representative will receive you at the airport and will escort you to the hotel.
Complete your check-in formalities at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go to the beach and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water or enjoy a walk along the beach with some refreshing drinks.
After witnessing a beautiful sunset, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a trip to Ba Na hills.
Enjoy a cable car ride to the hill station and visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, and the Old Villas of French.
Next stop of our cable ride is Nui Chua Mountain from where you will witness the views of Nghinh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, and Orchid Garden.
Board the hill climbing train and visit an old French cellar, and a flower garden Le Jardin D’amour followed by lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, you will be visiting Fantasy Park where you will get to enjoy many games, arcade games, 4-5 D films and VR games.
Our last stop is the Golden Bridge and later get back to Da Nang City.
After dinner, get transferred to the airport and board a flight to Hoi An City.
After arriving, check-into the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Cham Island, a cluster of Granite islands.
Start your trip from Cu Lao Cham and reach Cham Island, where you will be visiting Bai Lang village including Au Thuyen , Tay Tang pagoda and Bai Lang fishing village.
You will also explore the Tan Hiep local market and buy some local products to support the locals.
Go for a trip to the isles and enjoy water sports activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving and many more.
Spend some peaceful time at Bai Chong beach and have lunch.
By evening, head back to the city and get transferred to Hoi An Ancient town.
Explore the town and visit former merchants’ houses, assembly hall, a handicraft workshop, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered bridge and the colorful market.
Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant in Hoi An town and enjoy some local delicacies.
After dinner, get transferred to Da Nang city and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, head to the beach for some leisure time, enjoy water sports activities or interact with other travelers.
Enjoy dipping in the ocean, sun-bathing or just lay down at the beach and enjoy a refreshing cocktail.
Later, head back to the hotel and check-out from the hotel. You will be dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We used it for booking the Central Vietnam Tour for a 4-days package as I checked with the itinerary it was very nicely planned as the selections of the attractions were really good...About the tour, we received great hospitality and services... We really enjoyed each and every single day, minute and second there the places amazed us with its natural beauties, our favorites were a visit to Ba Na hills in a cable-car ride up to the hills was truly impressive with beautiful scenery, architecture and lots of fun activities, Superb sightseeing in a glass-bottomed boat to the island we enjoyed snorkeling and many watersport activities with tons of amazing memories... All attractions worth the visit it gave us nice photos at each...All-over This is an amazing experience everything from stay, food, and transport was excellent and hassle-free... Every single booking handled by Thrillophilia was really Fantastic, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Rated : 5.0
Amazing memory we had at Vietnam, the trip was well-planned, the local operators were really nice took care of us the entire tour, the arrangements of transport were really good for both picked-up and dropped-off with hassle-free... we had a great stay too and the traditional foods there were incredibly delicious, We visited all the places mentioned in the itinerary and we get a different experienced on each. Sightseeing is truly rewarding, the trip was fun and enjoyable throughout, I had a positive experience overall with the company I will definitely book through them again for all my future trips.
Rated : 5.0
Our tour was very good and a very unique and awesome experience of Vietnam. All your help, continuous support and your hospitality was amazing to help make this trip a very memorable one for us.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.