About the Activity:
- Get ready to take part in a wonderful 2 day 1-night activity amidst pure wilderness in the city of Bir Billing in Himachal Pradesh.
- This short tour will provide you with camping, bird watching, trekking, indoor games, etc.
- The camp is located at a distance of around 14 kilometers from Bir Bus Stop. You can get local transport from the bus stop to the campsite. Or choose pick up and drop by the tour providers if you are in a group of minimum 4 people.
- There are bus services available from Delhi to Bir quite often. Bir Billing is located at a distance of around 517.4 kilometers from Delhi.
- The site promises an excellent view of Bir Billing Valley and the greenery around it.
- The camping is arranged inside a silent forest that gives you plenty of opportunities to relax and feel calm.
- Also, participate in Obstacle Race, Indoor Games, etc. to enjoy the 2 day trip at its best.
- The tour includes meals, accommodation, transport and pick-up and drop (provided you are a group of minimum 4 people), and activities.
- The check-in time is 10:00 am on day 1 and the check out time is 10:00 am on day 2.