Meals during Kasol and Kheerganga Trek:
Note: All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual. Some web pages may have an associated image of a particular camp. The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
About Pin Parvati Pass Trek -
The trail is wrapped in the lush green forest and in the mighty green valleys. An alternate passage to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, the Pin Parvati Pass trek is one of the most enthralling and challenging trekking trails in India.
Mantalai, known for its age-old Lord Shiva temple and the charming lake is the jovial host during the trek to Pin Parvati camp. Manali with plenty of trekking options comes up with the best in its kit that is Pin Parvati trek, leading the trekker up to 17457 ft in height. This trek will take you on a journey to heaven and refrain from returning back into your chaotic city life.
Quick Facts About Pin Parvati Pass Trek:
• Duration: 10D/9N
• Maximum Altitude: 17,457 ft
• Pin Parvati valley trek difficulty level: Difficult
• Pin Parvati trek distance: 110 km
• Temperature: Day: 16°C to 20°C and Night: 0°C to 4°C
• Pin Parvati trek best time: July to Sept.
• ATM: Manali has the last ATM point before your trek begins.
• Start Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Barshani, near Kasol
• End Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Kaza.
Start/End Point: Bhagsu Nag Taxi Stand
Start/End Time: 09:000 AM (Day1) & 12:00 PM (Day2)
Camp Location: Leta/Mana village Village (2.5 km before Triund)
- Triund is the easiest Himalayan trek. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow covered Dhauladhar ranges, it is also very picturesque.
- Triund is the ideal destination for those seeking a hassle-free taste of trekking in the Himalayas. The trek can easily be done over a weekend.
- The trail to Triund is short but steep. The steep climb is well-compensated by refreshing walks amongst rhododendron and oak trees. There are also various songbirds in the forests along the trail which make it a birdwatcher’s delight.
About the Triund Trek:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek to Triund.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the Dhauladhar ranges on one side and Kangra valley on the other
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars.
- Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends and the other trekkers in Alpine tents on double/triple sharing basis.
- Trek through some of the most beautiful forests of alpine and fir, Rhododendron and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your Triund trek.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for the trek to Triund.
Maximum Altitude: 9,432 ft
Difficulty Level: Easy
Electricity: Electricity is available at the campsite
ATM: Mcleodganj is the last point where you will find an ATM
Trekking Gradient: Steep throughout the trail
How to reach the campsite?
You have to report at Bhagsu Nag Taxi Stand which is the starting point of the trek and it is around 3 km from Mcleodganj. Many local transports and private cabs are available from Mcleodganj to reach Bhagsu Nag.
Note: If the snow at the top of base camp is beyond the operator's control, the camping for the day will be organized in Dharamkot instead.
About the Beas Kund Trek:
Embark on an enthralling trekking expedition with this Beas Kund Trek that lets you traverse through the lush green grasslands and tall mountains of this scenic location, Manali. Soothe your senses with the views of the picturesque lake through which the river Beas emerges and spot a contrasting sight of the crystal clear waters of the river, based amidst the eye-catching mountain peaks of Pir Panjal.
Conquer the mighty mountains of Himachal Pradesh and reach an altitude of 3,810 meters to catch glimpses of summit views of big mountains of Manali like Friendship Peak, Shitidhar, Ladakhi, and Hanuman Tibba.
Besides, you can treat your eyes with the rare glimpses of Mt Indrasen, Deo Tibba, and more such peaks from the Pir Panjal range, if you are fortunate enough. Enjoy a delightful camping session during the thrilling trekking expedition, when you spend the chilly night stargazing at the vast expanse of star-studded night skies in your tent.
Beas Kund Trek Quick Facts:
- Beas Kund Trek Distance: 16 km
- Beas Kund Trek Height:12,772 ft
- Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
- Electricity: There will be no electricity at the campsite on the trek.
- ATM: Manali is the last point where you will get ATM
- Start Point/End Point: Beas Kund Trek starts from Old Manali and ends at Solang Valley
- Start Time/End Time: The trek starts at 10:00 AM (Day 1) and ends around 2:00 PM (Day 3).
About Hampta Pass Trekking
A person who loves to be in the lap of nature it is the time to trek in the dreamland of unpredictable terrains of Hampta Pass. Landscapes change vividly every few hours of walking on the Hampta Pass trekking trail. The lack of any treacherousness in the trail is compensated by the abundance of natural beauty, which will take you by surprise at every twist and turn of the trek. The entire trail of the Hampta Pass trek is dotted with everything you can dream of witnessing on a trek.
What makes the dramatic changes heightened, even more, is how thrilling the climb to Hampta Pass is. For trekkers, crossing the Hampta Pass is a great story of adventure. You will love the nervous excitement of climbing to the pass over many ledges.
Quick facts about Hampta Pass Trekking:
Start Point/End Point: Manali Base Camp
Duration: 4 Nights & 5 Days
Hampta Pass Trek Height: 14,100ft
Hampta Pass Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Trekking Distance: 35kms
Best time to do Hampta Pass Trek: Mid June - September
Check-In Time - 11:00 AM
Check-Out Time - 11:00 AM
This camping and trekking experience at Manali allows the guests to visit some of the most scenic and picturesque spots in and around Manali. One needs to be physically fit for undertaking the short treks in order to be deemed suitable for this activity based camp. Manali, with its lush green hills and valleys, is in fact considered as a paradise on earth.
The first day will be mostly spent in the streets of Manali - exploring many cafes, shops and souvenir stalls. Trek to Lamadugh would start the next day via Hidimba temple. It is an experiential hike through jungle trails while you will get the opportunity to have lunch preferably at one of the view points. The evening would be mostly spent gossiping with your fellow campers during the bonfire session at the campsite.
Comfortable swiss tents are provided for both the nights with attached washroom facilities. Besides, lunch and breakfast are included for the second and the third day where as Dinner will be provided for both the days. The last day is mostly spent trekking to the Jogni waterfalls and also visiting Manu temple and Vashistha temple. Do not miss out on taking the relaxing hot sulphur bath. It would be time to return to your hometown with some cherishing memories.
How to Reach?
The location is quite near to Manali bus stand. Exact location will be shared after the booking confirmation. Both private and public transportation can be opted for. Parking space is available as well.
Marked with the beauty of lush green hills and valleys, Kasol is a paradise of earth. The town attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world to undertake multiple treks, taste local cuisine and enjoy some calmness.
About the Tour:
-This 2 nights and 3 days tour will take you to through pine forests, from easy to hard trails. You will be enjoying a good health punch with delicious food and camp under the stars.
- At the same time, you will be spending your time in leisure by the time you end your trek and breathe fresh air while basking in the sunshine.
- Stay in the tent and enjoy these 3 days with happy and smiley mood.
About the Prashar Lake Trek:
Prashar Lake is nestled gloriously in Kullu Valley in the midst of the mighty Dhauladhar Ranges, which makes it a must-visit place for those who seek bliss in the laps of nature. The lake has its own floating island and the depth of the lake is still unknown.
The ancient pagoda-styled Prashar Rishi temple stands tall on the banks of the river which is made in honor of the Rishi Prashar. One of the many reasons to visit this place is that it offers 180-degree views of Pir Panjal, Dhauladhar, and Kinnaur mountain ranges from the peak point which is a feast to one's eyes.
Start Point/End Point: Panarsa
Start Time: 9:00 AM On Day 1
End Time: 3:30 PM Day 2
Prashar Lake Trek Package Inclusions:
- Stay: Dome tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Highly experienced guide
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
Starting from Solang Valley, this trek is a must take for the lovers of nature and adventure. both. With its difficulty ranging close to moderate, it has gained immense popularity within the community.
About the Activity:
- Start by arriving at Solang Valley early in the morning and beginning the trek as you move away from there.
- After you start trekking, you will see views of many famous peaks, including the Friendship Peak.
- After passing a variety of vegetation and forests, you will arrive at the final steep climb covered with rocks and absolutely no trail. Once on the top of the peak, rejoice the scenery around you.
- Spend some time and click some pictures before starting the return trek to Solang Valley, where you will be finishing the experience and move to your return journey.
Timing- 7 AM to 5 PM
Difficulty- Easy to Moderate
Age Limit- 14 to 45 Years
Physical Requirement- Fit to take on steep treks for 10kms
Nestled at an elevation of around 9,626 feet above the sea level, the pristine Kareri Lake is a beautiful shallow freshwater lake, which can be reached by hiking the even serene 26 kilometers long Kareri Lake Trek. Kareri Lake gets its water supply from the thick snow melting down the Dhauladhar mountains and eventually outflows as a breathtaking stream. This spectacular destination in the majestic Dhauladhar range is home to lush pasturelands, exotic perennial flowers, and dense conifers. Other major attractions in this place that Kareri Lake Trekking will reward you with include an ancient Lord Shiva temple and the gaddi kothis.
About the Kareri Lake Trek:
For those of you who are planning to conquer the Himalayan Mountains, then trek to Kareri lake is a great option for you. located at an elevation of about 2,950 meters in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. This glacial Kareri lake trek will take you through a journey of the most scenic views. Trek through the lush green forest filled with chir and chilgoza pines as you continue your trek.
The endpoint is feasible to take the private cabs to reach Mcleodganj. This trek is also a favorite among the shutterbugs and the nature lovers who can spend some time close to nature while clicking their best shots.
Quick Facts About Kareri Lake Trek:
Maximum Altitude: 9,650 Ft.
Temperature: 8°C to 20°C
Start Time: 09:00 AM
Kareri Lake Trek Difficulty Level:- Easy To Moderate
Approx Trekking Km:- 26 Kms (To & FRO)
Stay during Kareri Lake Trek Himachal:
Stay in Alpine/ Dome tents on double/triple/quad sharing basis.
Meals during Kareri Lake Trek Himachal:
Lunch from day 1 till the breakfast of day 3 (All the meals are included, veg meals will be provided)
How to Reach:
The nearest airport is Gaggal Airport at Dharamshala about 20 km away. The Main Square is the epicenter of McLeodganj Town which is surrounded by most of the Hotels, the start point can easily be reached through convenient public and private transportation from here.
This Kareri Lake trek can be availed on every Weekend. Open even for Solo travelers as well. Send the inquiry for more available dates.
About Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek:
For the ones who are planning how to make your vacation special, this Deo Tibba trek is the perfect option for you. This six-day trek starts from Manali and takes you through several moraines, wild forests, and steep climbs. Deo Tibba Base Camp trek is one of the most picturesque treks in the Himachal region which offers landscapes ranging from alpine forests, meadows (locally known as thatch), waterfalls, moraines and a high altitude lake with blue water known as mini-Chandratal (4480m).
About Deo Tibba Base Camp:
The Deo Tibba Trek offers great view of snow-clad peaks of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Indrasan (6220m) along with the glaciers of Jagatsukh and Deo Tibba. If the idea of trekking to Deo Tibba brings out the vision of scenic mountains and lush meadows and beautiful peaks, then you have indeed landed up at the right place. Chikka, Seri, Tainta, and mini Chandra Tal are the scenic destinations of your trek which give you ample time to observe the purest form of nature abundant with alpine flowers, the glimpses of the famous peaks, the rivulets and the popular Ravi River. Camping amidst the landscapes will be an entertaining option as well to sleep under the sky looking at the twinkling stars.
Also, for the shutterbugs and the nature lovers, this trek is just another heaven. The sterile scenery in the upper regions and the green valley below make the trail awe-inspiring. Spend some time staring at the distant peaks or just admire the stunning waterfall you will definitely fall in love with this Deo Tibba trek.
Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek with Hampta Pass Highlights:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars. Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends.
- Trek through some of the most alpine and forests of fir, Rhododendron, and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your trek.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the magnificent snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range of Himalayan Mountains.
- And also meet the local people here and share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for this trek.
Quick Facts About Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek:
Temperature: 10 to 15 degrees in the morning and -2 to 5 degrees at night
Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek Distance: 75km
Maximum Altitude: 14,000ft
Deo Tibba Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Base Camp: Khanol
Railway Station: Jogindernagar railway station is the nearest railway station from to Manali.
Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Kullu