8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok Highlights
- Walk hand in hand with your beloved in M.G. Marg, a place filled with glittering shops and restaurants.
- Witness the best sunrise of life from Tiger Hill with view of Mount Kanchenjunga in golden rays.
- Embrace spiritual side by visiting Baba mandir and then head towards beautiful Tsomgo Lake.
- Witness the beauty of Yumthang valley covered with extinct and beautiful flowers at 12140 Ft.
- Visit the majestic Gurudongmar lake Highest Lake of India at a hieght of 17800ft with breathtaking view.
8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok Overview
About the destination:
Sikkim is a place for travelers who seek tranquility in the serene laps of mother nature where you can behold the pristine glacial lakes, endless pastures, waterfalls at every turn, quiet monastery towns, and scenic drives on some of the wobbling routes. Avail of this 8-day romantic tour and get a chance to embrace a breathtaking experience in this heavenly blessed place. A trip with your loved one in this mystical place would lead to so many wonderful memories that you can cage forever in your heart. Then head towards the Queen of Hills "Darjeeling" the beautiful hamlet host many attractions like Ghoom Monastery and is home to an age-old train run by Steam Technology.
Quick Facts of North Sikkim and Darjeeling :
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler
Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days
Destinations Covered : Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung - Darjeeling
Customization: Available on Request
Inclusions of North Sikkim and Darjeeling :
- Breakfast on All Days and All meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per Requirement)
- Parking charges
About the North Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour:
- Visit M.G. Marg, a spot with sparkling shops, cafés, bars, and bistros on both sides. Where you can go for relaxation or strolling.
- Witnessing the beauty of Tsomgo Lake, embellished with steep and rugged mountain terrain with a majestic sight to behold.
- Drive to Lachen, a village in North Sikkim, nestled at an altitude of 2,750 meters.
- Visit one of the most beautiful and pristine lakes in Sikkim, Gurudongmar lake nestled amidst the mountains at 5,183 meters.
- Embrace the soothing experience of visiting the valley of flowers- Yumthang Valley and watch the shade of the rainbow.
- Then heads towards the beautiful Darjeeling, and experience the majestic sunrise from Tiger Hill.
- Tiger Hill is the point where you can behold the third-highest peak in the world- Mount Kanchenjunga.
- Make your honeymoon tour worth remembering with a beautiful candlelight dinner with an amazing view.
- An experienced driver cum guide will be available to guide you throughout your journey.
8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok Itinerary
Select Package Option
Romantic Tour Of Gangtok, North Sikkim And Darjeeling
More Details about 8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok
Know Before You Go for 8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok
- All Traveller including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Thrillophilia Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- Kindly Note that in Lachen and Lachung, there are limited availability of the hotels hence by default we provide only Standard and deluxe accommodation. Further for any upgradation you can contact us.
- Surcharges are applied if your date of travel lies between 1st April - 1st June , 20th Sept-10th Nov & 20th Dec-5th Jan
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- As per state guidelines, Travellers wearing a turban are not allowed to stay in Lachen.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Price will vary according to the no. of people.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- The tour to Nathula is an optional add-on to the package, is subject to availability and is non-refundable.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for 8 Days Romantic Tour Of Gangtok
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf