6 Days Darjeeling Gangtok Tour with Kalimpong
Starting Point: Darjeeling Hotel/Guest House
End Point: Kalimpong Hotel/Guest House
Highlights of the Trip:
- Endure the divine trinity of liberty- fresh air, hilly backdrop, and wide-open roads
- Witness the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga from the Tiger Hill viewpoint
- Take a leisurely stroll amidst the lush tea plantations of Darjeeling
- Soak in the serene charm of Tsomgo Lake while sipping hot coffee at an elevation
- Shoot up to the Deolo and Durpin Dara viewpoints and behold the magnificent
About the Destination:
Towered over by the Mt. Kanchenjunga, Darjeeling mesmerizes you not only
by the jaw-dropping views of Himalayan ranges, rivers, and monasteries but also
by its colonial-era architecture. And when this gets combined with a tour to
awe-inspiring mountainous capital city Gangtok and the iconic Kalimpong, the adventure only fills to the brim.
About the trip:
- Make the most out of Darjeeling, reach the Tiger Hill viewpoint and
witness the sun spreading its warmth into the sky; roll along the engineering
marvel Batasia Loop, visit the largest high altitude zoo in India, go on a
shopping spree in Mall Road, and create everlasting memories.
- The next-door of your journey is Gangtok, a hill station that is profoundly
quiet despite being the capital of a state. In between its quietude, you’ll
find snow-capped mountains, cascading waterfalls, glacial lakes, peaceful
monasteries, memorials, and magic.
- The finale of this tour is in Kalimpong, a beautiful town seated amongst the
foothills of the Himalayas overlooking the Teesta River. Press through the
narrow lanes of its bustling bazaars, stock up on traditional handicrafts, sink
in the spiritual environment of its monasteries, and later end the tour.
is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more
people traveling together.