6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour Highlights
- Pass by the quaint hamlets of Lachen and Lachung and come closer to the rich culture.
- Walk hand in hand with your beloved in M.G. Marg, a place filled with glittering shops and restaurants
- Explore the beautiful Valley of flowers - Yumthang and get mesmerized with the flowers of all colors.
- Get the best views of misty Kanchenjunga - Highest peak of India.
- Hold the hands of your partner and visit the romantic lakes of Sikkim- Tsomgo and Gurudongmnar.
6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour Overview
About the destination:
Sikkim is the land known for its biodiversity as well as host to the 3rd highest peak of the world - Mt Kanchenjunga. On the 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Honeymoon Tour explore the most beautiful destination with your partner. Walk hand in hand with your beloved in M.G. Marg, a place filled with glittering shops and restaurants. Sikkim is decorated with the beauty of many amazing hill slopes, meandering rivers, charming valleys, and sparkling waterfalls. Enjoy the beauty of this magical place with your partner for a good 6 days and make your honeymoon memorable.
Quick Facts of 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Honeymoon Tour :
Start Point/ End Point : IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing : As per Traveller Convenience
Duration : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Destinations Covered : Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung
Customization : Available
Note : Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Honeymoon Tour :
- Accommodation in Deluxe 3 Star Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Breakfast on All Days
- All Meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
Things Not to Miss :
- Visit the Beautiful Color Changing Lake "Tsomgo Lake" which is Also known as Frozen lake.
- Stroll through the MG marg and taste the famous momo and thukpa. Shop the famous Buddhist Figurines & Prayer Flags: Peaceful Souvenirs.
- Sit beside one of the highest lakes of the world - Gurudogmarg lake and enjoy the majestic view.
- See the beautiful "Yumthang Valley" the Flower valley of Sikkim.
6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
6 Days Sikkim Honeymoon Tour
More Details about 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour
Know Before You Go for 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- The tour to Nathula is an optional add-on to the package, is subject to availability and is non-refundable.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- Price will vary according to the no. of people.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained.
Things To Carry for 6 Days Romantic Sikkim Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes