Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour Highlights
- Listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and tinkling of bells at Ghoom monasteries.
- Witness the 3rd highest peak of the world Mt. Kanchenjunga on the journey toward Gangtok.
- Visit the Tsomgo Lake, Rimbi falls and get mesmerized by the beauty of the crystal clear water.
- Pay a visit to the 130Ft high statue of Sakyamuni Buddha at Ravangla under the clean blue sky.
- Make the wish at the most beautiful sacred & wishful lake of Pelling - Khecheopalri Lake.
Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour Overview
About the destination:
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. Wander amidst the natural, historical, and cultural values of Pelling and feel the peace and retrieve yourself from the hassle of the loud city life. A perfect destination for nature lovers with a city-like environment. Famous for toy-train rides, and tea estates, which is none other than Darjeeling. The beauty this land uncovers would be spectacular and you are going to experience the surprise while you choose this 7 Days Tour Of Gangtok, Pelling, And Darjeeling.
Quick Facts of 7 Days Tour Of Gangtok Pelling And Darjeeling :
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller Convenience
Duration : 6 Nights & 7 Days
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Pelling - Darjeeling
Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 7 Days Tour Of Gangtok Pelling And Darjeeling:
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Visit the Beautiful Color Changing Lake "Tsomgo Lake" which is Also known as Frozen lake.
- Stroll through the MG marg and taste the authentic food at "The Local Cafe".
- Shop the famous Buddhist Figurines & Prayer Flags: Peaceful Souvenirs.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Budha Park Having 130 Ft. Budha statue with Mt. Kanchenjunga in the background.
- Have your evening Tea or Coffee at Gallery's Cafe and Restaurant with the best view of Darjeeling.
- Get to see the Best Sunrise with a glimpse of Mt. Kanchenjunga & Mt. Everest at Tiger hill.
Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
7 Days Tour Of Gangtok, Pelling & Darjeeling
More Details about Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour
Know Before You Go for Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 05:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- As per state guidelines, travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
- By default, we arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 08:00 AM– 20:00 PM thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package.
- Mt. Katao, Kalapathhar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra cost of 4000/spot, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
Things To Carry for Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling Tour
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes