- Enjoy your Luxurious Stay at the only Land of Casinos.
- Visit the alluring Darjeeling also known as “Queen of hills", famous for its tea estates.
- Adore the alpine woodlands around oval-moulded beautiful Tsomgo lake - The Frozen Lake.
- Explore the one of the highest accessible pass NathuLa falling on the Indo - China border.
- As the evening dawns explore the MG Marg and collect souvenirs for dear ones from shops.
About the Destination
On this Gangtok Darjeeling visit bundle, you will visit the capital of the territory of Sikkim, Gangtok, and the stunning slope station of Darjeeling. The excellence of the state can be envisioned by the basic truth that as the biggest city in the state, the vast majority of the attractions that make the state wonderful are only a couple of hours drive away here. As the evening sunrises, you will actually want to see the lights coming up and the business sectors getting energetic with local people coming out to shop and the numerous vacationers gathering trinkets for this outing.
Quick Facts about Gangtok Darjeeling Tour :
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller Convenience
Duration : 5 Days & 4 Nights
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Nathu La - Darjeeling
Note: Surcharges are applied if your date of travel lies between 20th Sept-10th Nov & 20th Dec 5th Jan.
Inclusions of Gangtok Darjeeling Private Tour Package:
- Breakfast on All Days
- Private Accommodation in Luxury Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Innova
- Parking charges
About the tour
- Start your Gangtok Darjeeling Private Tour Package at first you will be visiting the capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok, and the amazing hill station of Darjeeling.
- The attractions that you will be seeing here are the famous Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Mandir with an optional tour of the famous Nathula Pass.
- Taking a transfer from Gangtok to Darjeeling the next day, you will be in awe of the beauty of the place. Lined with tea gardens and surrounded by beautiful mountains, Darjeeling is one of the most favorite hill stations in the North East.
- Here you will visit the Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Tensing Rock, Japanese Temple.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be transferred to the NJP railway station/Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey and bringing this experience to an end.
Select Package Option
Gangtok Darjeeling Experiential Tour
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- All Traveller including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Thrillophilia Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 5 am to 7 pm. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass is Indo-China Border which is operated by the Indian Army. There are some limitations to the entry of civilian therefore this place is optional in the itinerary. Travellers can opt for visiting this place at an additional charge directly to the tour operator. However, whether the travellers will be permitted to Nathula pass still depends on the instructions of Sikkim Tourism on the particular day of visit morning at 09:30 AM. Also, Nathula Check Post closes at 10:30 am & is closed on Monday & Tuesday every week.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package.
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
- Cancellation as per cancellation policies on website.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf