North Sikkim with Pelling Highlights
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the Baba Mandir and Then visit Tsomgo Lake.
- Visit to the Highest Altitude lake of India The Gurudongmar Lake at 11,800 Ft.
- Get Submerged in the Beauty Of Buddha Park when driving towards Pelling.
- Explore the Beautiful Yumthang Valley at 12140 Ft. the Valley of Flowers of Sikkim.
- Nothing like waking up to catch a glimpse of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
North Sikkim with Pelling Overview
About the destination:
Sikkim, A gem of North East, is renowned for its unrivalled excellence and stunning beauty. Sikkim is situated in the immaculate characteristic magnificence of the Himalayas, wedged between Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. This all-around improved custom visit is a blend of tranquilly and harmony through which you can investigate the astounding excellence of this Himalayan slope region. Loosen up yourself away from the hustles and clamors of day by day existence with this Sikkim tour and walk around the grand valleys, amazing pinnacles, rich green glades, charming waters and investigate each hint of this most wonderful state.
Quick Facts of North Sikkim Tour with Pelling :
Start Point/ End Point : IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing : As per Traveler
Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days
Destinations Covered : Pellling - Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung - Gangtok
Customization : Available on Request
Note- Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of North Sikkim Tour with Pelling :
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Breakfast on All Days and All meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Vehicle : Hatchback/ SUV (As per Requirement)
- Parking charges
About the North Sikkim Tour with Pelling:
- Take in the vibrant hues of Tsomgo Lake, which have been illuminated by the bright sunlight.
- Pay a visit to the Baba Mandir and learn about Captain Harbajan Singh's hidden story of self-sacrifice for the country.
- When in Lachen, India’s Highest Altitude Lake “Gurudongmar Lake” waits for you. Sit beside the Lake for sometime to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view it provides.
- Heads towards an equal universe of nature with the entrancing scenes of charming knolls and blanketed slopes in Yumthang Valley.
- Witness the mesmerizing magnificence of the Confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu River in Chungthang.
- Wander amidst the natural, historical, and cultural values of Pelling and feel the peace and retrieve yourself from the hassle from the loud city-life. Visit Khecheopalri Lake, also known as the “Wish fulfilling Lake”.
- Pelling is known for its pristine natural beauty, where the natural and cultural assets remain untouched being a total getaway from the city-life hassle to nirvana.
- Listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and tinkling of bells at the monasteries.
- Snap first rate photos in the midst of regular ponders and make your online media companions jealous of this lifetime experience.
North Sikkim with Pelling Itinerary
Select Package Option
North Sikkim Tour with Pelling
More Details about North Sikkim with Pelling
Know Before You Go for North Sikkim with Pelling
- All Traveller including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Thrillophilia Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- Kindly Note that in Lachen and Lachung, there are limited availability of the hotels hence by default we provide only Standard and deluxe accommodation. Further for any upgradation you can contact us.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- As per state guidelines, travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
- By default, we arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in the main market area between 08:00 AM– 20:00 PM thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotels in Sikkim.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir are included in the package.
- Cholamu Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- While going on Higher altitude carry some required medicines as people at times face breathing difficulties so try not to exhaust yourself much.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The tour takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card and aadhar card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for North Sikkim with Pelling
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks
- Thermal inners
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf