Silk Route Tour Highlights
- Back-to-back astonishing destinations to visit at one tour package.
- Get Submerged in the breathtaking view of Kanchenjunga Peaks.
- Explore the unexplored. Unleash your wanderer inside you!
- Best Offbeat Track to Travel, zigzag route tucked with beautiful views.
- Zuluk is a delightful village located at a height of 10000 ft.
Silk Route Tour Overview
About the Tour:
The ancient route of Chinese Silk export passed through the region while moving towards the European region in historical times. Finding its ideal spot in the Himalayan foothills, Sikkim is a dream come true for many. Its various attractions like picturesque surrounding, pristine ambiance, azure lakes, magnificent Buddhist monasteries, Khanchendzonga-the third highest peak in the world, lush forests and snow clad peaks make it a true natural paradise. In this trip of 6 Days Sikkim Silk Route Tour Package will make you explore the hidden beauty of Sikkim.
Quick Facts About 6 Days Sikkim Silk Route Tour Package:
Start Point / End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Pick-up/ Drop Timing : As per Traveller Convenience
Destinations Covered: Sillery Gaon - Aritar - Zuluk - Nathang Valley - Reshikola
Duration : 6 Days & 5 Nights
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse
Transportation: Car, Tempo Traveller
Customization: Available as per the requirement
Note : Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th october & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 6 Days Sikkim Silk Route Tour Package:
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle : Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
About the Tour:
- Start your silk route tour from gangtok and enroute to Sillery Gaon.
- Wake up in the morning around the Kanchenjunga mountains and leave for Aritar and explore the lakes, waterfalls and forests.
- Get a chance to treasure the famous point of Silk route i.e Zuluk.
- On the next day drive to Nathang and visit Thambi view point, Gnathang Valley, Tukla Valley, Jepepla Pass Viewpoint and Kupup Lake.
- On the next morning transfer to Reshikola a small village near Kalimpong.
- On your last day visit to Coronation bridge, you will surely go back to your place with beautiful memories worth to remember for this life.
- You will be able to explore brilliance of Sikkim and so, without any delay, avail the package that combines with quality services, delicious meals and comfortable rest houses.
*Note- The mentioned price is applicable for a minimum booking of 4 people traveling together. For information on package cost of 2 people, you can drop in an inquiry with us.
More Details about Silk Route Tour
Know Before You Go for Silk Route Tour
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- All Traveller including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Thrillophilia Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 5 am to 7 pm. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
- Cancellation as per cancellation policies on website.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for Silk Route Tour
- Warm clothes
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes