4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass Highlights
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the Baba Mandir and then enjoy the beauty of Tsomgo Lake.
- While in Gangtok, listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and tinkling of bells at the monasteries.
- Explore the Dro-dul Chorten where you will meet bundles of spiritual objects that make you feel connected with the universe.
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast and kick start your day with energy and zest.
- Start the fresh morning with the beautiful view and catch the glimpse of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass Overview
About the destination:
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt Kanchenjunga. The4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass not only takes you through the highest accessible passes but also to Tsomgo Lake which changes the color. Indulge in the holy prayers of a Buddhist monastery covered with colorful architecture. Do not forget to capture the misty mountain views in your camera lens.
Quick Facts About 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip :
Start Point/ End Point: Gangtok
Pickup/ Drop Timings: Customizable as Per Traveler
Duration : 4 Days & 3 Nights
Route : Gangtok - Nathu La
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: Available on Request
Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Parking charges
About the tour:
- Once you arrive at Gangtok and check in at the hotel, get ready to explore the beauty of Gangtok.
- Visit the MG Marg to collect unique souvenirs and later head to the famous Hanuman Tom, Institute of Tibetology-A Tibetan culture museum, and monasteries to embrace your spiritual side.
- Discover the Dro-dul Chorten-here you will find the bundle of spiritual and holy objects and then step down to the lovely Banjakhri Falls that will definitely soothe you for a day.
- Also, explore the beauty of Tsongmo lake-which is a glacial lake known for its serenity and picturesque views as you pass through and catch the best views of Kanchenjunga.
- Explore the renowned baba ka mandir, which is desired destination of hundreds of people visit with the belief of answered prayers.
- Embark the highest mountain pass, Nathula pass-connecting indo-china located at the old silk route.
- Hearty breakfast is also included in the package. You can also try the local food like pitha, vawksa rep and more during the trip.
4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass Itinerary
Select Package Option
Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass
More Details about 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass
Know Before You Go for 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 05:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- As per state guidelines, travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
- By default, we arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 08:00 AM– 20:00 PM thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package.
- Mt. Katao, Kalapathhar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra cost of 4000/spot, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf